Your response to this, Sup Forums?

Your response to this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When rats, mice and bugs star coming into your home eating and shitting on your food is it fascist to throw them out? Or is it more human than killing them?

This is hilarious but I thought this frog was /ourgirl/.

Why should i respond to sarcasm

>implying all the natsoc here arent just nationalists and racists who dont know how to achieve their goals otherwise

Nothing wrong wih it

AT LEAST CHANGE THE FILENAME IDIOT.
jesus christ do you shills even try?

Saged.

>using my frogfu for commie images

I will end them

Wanting to protect the borders....yeah....that sounds like fascism to me....i guess.

Suppose I should just take off my front and back doors to my house. Prolly the windows too. Don't want to be a fascist.

STOP USING MY FUCKING FROGFU FOR YOUR LIBERAL RETARD MEME SHIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Fine with me

>They told me I could be anything...

Based bannon as usual

>implying all the natsoc here arent just nationalists and racists

what

>enforcing immigration law is the definition of fascism
the author of this image is clearly not from around here

Froppy is no longer best girl. Alien Queen is my new waifu.

no one here would really want to live under nazi rule. They just want daddy government to get rid of all the minorities, 99% of the people here would be sent to the camps right along with them

Do it.

How has nobody posted pic related, yet?

*unsheathes keyblade*

Perhaps, but I would be part of the 1% sending you to those camps.

We MUST petition Trump to open a NEW cabinet position. And name him as MINISTER OF TRUTH

>Your response to this, Sup Forums?

Why do you keep posting this stupid frog girl with your shitposts, and why haven't you been banned yet?

I wish the leftist would come to one conclusion, either he is an inept failure or an unopposable force. How can you fight a war if you cant define the enemy.

How are any of those Fascism? What makes it Fascism?

Why do keep I seeing the frog girl being used in captions for the left? Is it their version of pepe or something? Or is it just on Sup Forums? I just don't get it.

Same

They can't even define fascism. The closest they can define is something they think is wrong. They were never taught critical thinking or logic in the University, they only learned to memorize their status qu0 This is why they cant function in society the extreme cognitive dissonance they expereince leaves them shaking in their shakirs

Why is this character so popular? I have not watch My Hero Academia, so I need an explanation.

this

dont fucking do this to my wife

It's not communism

That tounge, man.
I would have her do ungodly things with that tounge.
That and she's just all-around cute.

If it was like that in America I would give everything to move there.

nazi rule is best rule

different art style and interesting character

is this supposed to be anti-trump somehow? is it edited to say praise?

You should apply now pol bro

There has been talk of bringing in Polish and white south Africans to replace the deported Mexicans

>Your response to this, Sup Forums?

It's either that or watch your beloved city and state suffer the same fate as California already has: latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Someone, or something has to stop the brown skinned cockroach infestation in America.

We don't want our country looking like 3rd world shithole that meh-hico is.

Mexicans are NOT white.

"White guilt" and the anti-American, communist jew controlled media have brainwashed these spics into thinking their white because some non-white spic from Spain 300 years ago raped their gorilla great great great great aunt in some shithole central American jungle and out popped a shitskin rape baby.

New season, popular shonen anime, they assume it will look convincing.

Frog is cute

>wearing the crescent like a jew star

the head scarf already does this.

that was my thought too. why is based stickman on look out duty for praising the emprah?

cute, nice butt, friendly upbeat personality

Rampant shit taste.

There is nothing wrong with fascism

Sorry American user, but there are too many blacks and faggots there.
Guns are fun but I like my life here.
But I would love to live there if you switched fascism though.

She's got an unusual personality and body type for an anime grill, and also dat tongue.

There's nothing fascist about getting rid of shit tier subhuman faggots

*switched to

Faulty Comparison. Go fuck yourself with your shit logic

>t. triggered nigger

Being invaded by pests is a pretty dead-on comparison, but please tell us in what way specifically you disagree.

Slide thread but I will bite anyway.
What is wrong with keeping campaign promises?
If Trump builds the wall and doesn't get jewd into striking Syria again then tehre is nothign wrong with him.
What is actually fascist about Trump's policies? If there would be an actual fascist alternative then Trump would have been dropped months ago by Sup Forums. Also, what is wrong with fascism?