Operation "B" Gone

We should try to dismantle the LGBT community on itself by using logic. They should have to remove the B in LGBT because it is implying that there are only two genders and this effects the Trans/Queer community.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction
throwawaymail.com/
twitter.com/?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now how shall we go about this? Shall we go make some form of propaganda or make articles?

start shilling it on places like twitter and Instagram, eventually move on to Kikebook. Someone needs to come up with a catchy hashtag for it. Also, more fake liberal memes need to be made to create the propaganda we need for this to work.

also, bump for interest

the L and G also imply there are two. Whole thing is stupid.

Sounds good to me, now what shall be the catchy slogan

You need to add an "S" somewhere in this faggotry.

>LGBTS

#byebi

Here, try this. Can be posted anywhere and libcucks would shit themselves trying to refute it.

Or we try to make the transgender and genderqueer and what not to go against lgb because all those imply that there are only those 2 genders to love to break away the at least lesser of two evils from the other evil and hopefully ridicule those genderimaginerists so much noone will ever care about them

Makes sense. It must be LGPT because polysexual solves the problem.

bisexual means you're attracted to both masculine and feminine traits.

Dankeschön, burger

Bump

bump

Bump for ingenious dispruptive thinking

To make this work you would have to infiltrate SJ W sites and role play as an offended omni queer gender neutral whatever freak.

Attacking people who identify as bi for identifying themselves in such a way that ignores your sexuality. You could get them to either attack you back verbally and possibly have some other freaks come to your defense or just make the LGB's concede. It's a win/win.

this. it has to be something that really has no real meaning behind it, but is something simple enough for the simple-minded fucks we're targeting to latch onto. Perhaps also #BForBigotry

Or should it be LGB/PT because you can be bisexual or polysexual?

B is for Binary! Down with the B!

Well OP
Gender is a spectrum with male on one end and female on the other. Thusly biscum can be attract to men, women and everything in between.
L and G are just sects of homosex and homosex is love between any 2 matching genders
Pol btfo

WE NEED MEMES

bump

P for Pansexual might be a better fit.

Good idea

Now we're talking!

>using logic
doomed from the start

bump

>the L and G also imply there are two. Whole thing is stupid.

Very true. If I don't identify as male or female, then I feel I'm not being recognized by the LGBT community

this has potential

this shit changes every day why even bother?

I've already started doing this at some of the companies I consult for. I'm MtF and work in SF - mostly I just get stuttering numales and confused bitchy looks when I say it, I also make sure to stress that 'transgender' isn't a gender. Look at the fucking word. It's a transitive state. It's also a mental illness that I wish scientists would actually try to treat rather than telling me "aww it's ok you're perfect just the way you are".

because that's how science works

#ByeBi
#Bgone
#BI-gotry
#BIware

It will backfire and there mental gymnastics will mean they will just get rid of the letters that imply 2 genders and replace it with new and more annoying words that make it accepting or "more than 2" genders

You know we have a lot of gay allies.

Fags. We love you; these are left wing shills we could careless who you fuck.

Exactly.

It's so exclusive. :^)

we need to divide the "liberals"! Make the memes!

Lesbian is just an attraction to feminine traits and gay to masculine traits.
In the same vein that het males are attracted to feminine traits and insist that this is why liking traps isn't gay.
Examples
>2 girls = lesbian
>2 guys = gay
>2 dykes = gay
>2 traps = lesbian
>1 guy + 1 trap = gay no matter how you sling it

Do you guys realize what would happen if this went mainstream
It would be minority melee
Women fighting fags
fags fighting trannies
trannies fighting men
if this gets enough attention we're fucked

>Gender is a spectrum with male on one end and female on the other

Fuck off shitlord. What if I choose to identify as neither?

Do whatever you want desu the other letters hate biscum to start with
t. Homosex

How dare you be attracted to only male or female. You need to be equally attracted to all 57 genders, shitlord.

You're a D0G tho.
All you're good for is licking this peanut butter on my nutter

I fucking love Sup Forums

You guys all got shit against each other regardless, I got insights on different people in the groups and how they perceive others

Genius

PERFECT! I already noticed that gays AND lesbians seem to hate/look down on "bisexuals."

we need to use their stupidity against them. everybody get to reddit and facebook and spread this.

whatever happened to the days of 2 genders and 3 sexual preferences. male/female, straight, gay, really gay (trans)

Logic doesn't work on ideology or religion.

But what about genderfluid traits, you shitlord? What about third gender traits? Check your binary privilege?

>their ideology is that easy to poke holes in
being fairly intelligent, sometimes I forget how stupid these people are.

>Lesbian is just an attraction to feminine traits and gay to masculine traits.

Why can't we include people attracted to scat, horses, and amputation? Why only include your favorite normative genders feminine and masculine.

Someone should make a fake tumblr and post this with the tags #inequality #sexuality #nonbinary etc.

Stop that! P stands for pedosexual
LGPT

You should quit being a faggot.

BIware and BIgots fit with resist nicely

this

also this is doomed because people will see this thread... we are /mainstream/ now.

and water sports

They're not nonconforming enough

LGBT=Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender

LGPT=Lesbian Gay Pansexual Transgender

Prove to me this is a bad idea.

You get it, they always come up with a counter argument or change the definition of something because logic does not really apply in the leftist world

>dur but fetishist are genders rite???
Typical uneducated burgers

>forget
You're not actually that bright. In fact, you actually forget because you're an idiot.

>You're a D0G tho.
>All you're good for is licking this peanut butter on my nutter

Why are you shaming me for my identity. It's good you finally recognize bestiality,tho even if it's fractious.

We should handle the fagots like the chechens do. They are a danger due to spreading hiv and poisoning the minds of our youth.

not necessarily. most libtards will believe it

Merchant meme anyone?

Kek

Bissexual = related to sex, not gender.
You don't understand the logic behind that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction

>histrionic cunt sees all the attention BLM is getting
>instantly thinks: how can I make this about me

Radical feminism already openly states that, you little shit

How dare you assume my pronouns, shitlord

>>dur but fetishist are genders rite???
>Typical uneducated burgers

You are the shitlord saying only two genders exist and you can be any combination of the two but nothing else. That's so binary .

if that is your OC... you're a genius. i'm in awe

you are like a little babby
watch this

Bump

Shut up, niggers!

>SJWs listening to logic

it's a longshot...

>gender is a spectrum
You have to go back

Attention seeking "bisexuals" don't even call themselves bisexuals anymore, it's not unique enough, they call themselves pansexual now

I'm happy fags are starting to use faggot like nigs use nigger. I told my gay friends we should do that and no one agreed

REPLACE BISEXUAL WITH PANSEXUAL

dont think too hard about it grease bag

Stop calling it shilling and propaganda for one thing tardo, it's neither of those.

You're just using their own logic to point out a very obvious flaw that they should take a moment to really think about.

LET'S GET TO IT!

throwawaymail.com/

twitter.com/?lang=en

HASHTAGS: BiBye, BIWare, PanAware, LGBT, America, progressive, gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, women

Talk about replacing the "B" (bisexual) with "P" for Pansexual, as B implies two genders. Use OC posted in this thread.

we need to let them keep dividing into their little sub groups of oppression or sexuality and then create in fighting thus bringing the LGBT patriarchy down

Bisexual means you are attracted to male-born males and female-born females. I think the word pansexual cover other genders/forms of gender expression, which is why some people use the acronym LGBT+ to describe the queer community.

EXACTLY WHY IT SHOULD BE REMOVED

include me in the screencap niggas

My father sent me this meme today found on normiebook. Doing God's work boys

Wait, LEAF.

Does this mean for this ppl gender is about behaviour and not sexuality?
And thats why they make up so many "genders"? Are they trying to label every single different behaviour a human can express?

What if I'm only attracted to male born females and female born males and maybe dolphin born otherkin?

Where's my fucking letter? Where's my fucking pronoun? Are my feelings, soul, and heart not as important as someone else's becuase I don't enjoy the same HOLES as them?!

made a thread on /lgbt/ to see what they woud say about it. Collecting data now.