Desperately clinging to guns and weapons of death should really be classified as a mental disorder...

Desperately clinging to guns and weapons of death should really be classified as a mental disorder. Gun nuts should be placed into asylums and their children should be placed in foster care to be rehabilitated.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/12/29/20-times-bad-guys-guns-stopped-armed-citizens-2016/
businessinsider.com/uber-driver-with-concealed-handgun-prevents-mass-shooting-in-chicago-2015-4
youtu.be/yOrMGL1Weh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/12/29/20-times-bad-guys-guns-stopped-armed-citizens-2016/

Because most are stopped before it becomes a mass shooting if a armed civilian does stop it

>Desperately clinging to gun and weapons of death should really be classified as a mental disorder. Gun nuts should be placed into asylums and their children should be placed in foster care to be rehabilitated.
Our rights trump your feelings.

That's utterly retarded, if it got stopped before becoming a mass shooting and then it isn't reflected on the statistics and if a civilian shoots the murderer after it becomes a mass shooting then it still counts, even though they have then minimized losses.

That's a great way of twisting the statistics so that you can never be wrong.

If a concealed carrier stops someone from shooting people then it wouldnt make it mass shooting status.

please kill yourself, fascist

Logical Fallacy. You can't shoot people when you were shot dead by a law biding gun owner using his fire arm in defense of his/her peron(s) and property.

Check mate Demoshits
Freedom 1
Atheism 0

I can feel the tolerance and love from here.

>please kill yourself, fascist
Fascists are in favor of firearm ownership. OP is a tyrannical communist.

literally this

I could not describe the things I would do to you in only 2000 characters, so I will simply say this:

Nothin' personal, kid.

fucking retard thinks we can accurately track people that "might have gotten shot had the mass shooter not been shot"

my mistake. OP should heed my command tho. for the betterment of the humanity

Come take it away fag. I fucking dare you

No mass shootings in the past 13 billion years have been stopped by gun-free zones.

Tell us how. If your solution involves using guns you are just as mentally ill as those you want to disarm.

>my mistake. OP should heed my command tho. for the betterment of the humanity
Oh I completely agree with OP killing itself.

>shooting prevented by armed civilian
>therefore not a mass shooting
>wtf I hate guns now

You're right, real life is not a movie. If you die you die for real. If you need to defend yourself and can't, you are dead. If you call the cops and they cant get to you in time, you are dead. If you take everyone's guns away with out their consent, and one of them dies in a way where a gun MIGHT have saved them, then you share responsibility for their death with their murderer.

Put yourself in the shoes of someone who puts his faith in his gun to protect his family. He just had his gun taken away from him by force and because he's a good person, he didn't start killing cops. He is now cornered in a room with his kids huddled beside him hiding from a home invader. The door opens, he has no gun, he's dead, his wife is raped and then killed, his son is held hostage and shot when police try to save him.

I don't understand this reasoning.

There's no guns allowed in my country and we also have mass shootings.
If guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens change nothing, then why not leave them with their guns?
At least it gives them some sense of security, until the next Habbening.

>muh "hero" worship fantasy
Is America the most autistic nation on Earth?

I agree with you, but
>atheism....?
what the fuck are you even talking about???

FPBP

This is self-refuting nonsense.

If a shooting becomes a 'mass' shooting via passing a numerically arbitrary body count it is because no one was there to stop it.

If a shooting stays a 'simple' shooting because its body count is under this numerically arbitrary value it is because someone was there to stop it.

By definition a mass shooting is such because it was not stopped before developing into a 'mass' body count happening.

You will never know how many mass shootings were prevented, precisely because they were prevented!

sage

The real number of prevented mass shootings is somewhere between zero and the number of armed people shot to death. Without further information we can assume the expected value of stopped mass shootings is in the order of tens of thousands.

FPBP

Why the left focuses solely on "mass shootings" is beyond me. It'd be a real shame if they started pumping out articles examining the prevalence of pharmaceuticals like anti-psychotics and SSRIs among "mass shooters" in this nation. A real shame.

how do you know that 31 years ago someone stopped a mass shooting?

*BRAAAAAP*

This is bullshit. They can only claim this because they don't call it a mass shooting if it gets stopped.

God I hate this bullshit faggot level meme. Many many attacks and spree shootings the world oven have been stopped by someone packing. Of all the fake occupy level lies being swallowed by Democrats this one has to be the worst.

I'm Texan, I lived down the road from Garland where two armed shooters fixing to cause mass casualties were brought down.

Yeah, we'll keep our guns ty.

>potential mass shooter stopped by a civilian
>"eeeh you should have waited until he shot more people, it doesn't count"

Oh fuck off.

Nevermind that the primary benefit is changing the risk/reward calculus. If knocking off random stores, mugging civilians, drawing a gun on campus risked getting you shot by your intended victim or a bystander, you are less inclined to do so.

Why the fuck do you think these things happen at malls and schools? There's nobody to fight back.

well yeah
can't have a mass shooting if you stop it

And how many firearms do you own?

This is now a gun thread. Post your arsenals.

As others have pointed out, if the shooter is stopped it in't considered a "mass shooting".

But more importantly over 90% of mass shootings occur where guns are not allowed. So the shootings went on unimpeded not because an armed civilian wouldn't be effective, but because there explicitly are NO armed civilians in the area.

Here's the REAL question: exactly how many mass shootings do you believe have been prevented by a "No Guns Allowed" sign?

Exactly.

This, am also Texan

Guns are necessary considering how many nogs and spics we have in our state

Bullet damage on house roofs is common in big cities like Dallas (because niggers find a way to get guns, legally or illegally. Spics are also guilty of this)

I tragically lost all these in a boating accident.

>mock people for fearing being killed by terrorists
>use the same fear to try to take their guns away

But if someone stopped them before becoming a mass shooting how would you know that it would've been a mass shooting

Of course after it is already a mass shooting in process you step aside and let the police handle it.
But who knows how many were stopped

It would be a tragedy to lose that Swiss.

Chicago here, there was a mass shooting here in one of our parks and it was stopped by an uber driver. The only person who died was the gunman. He had an automatic weapon and a bunch of ammunition on him. If thats not stopping a mass shooting then idk what is. Oh, yeah btw this was like 2 years after they allowed conceal and carry back in Chicago.

businessinsider.com/uber-driver-with-concealed-handgun-prevents-mass-shooting-in-chicago-2015-4 SOURCED BITCH

How can you tell if there would have been a mass shooting if it was stopped by an armed patriot?

yep yet you canuck cucks rely on us as body gaurds, you save a shit ton to spend on your little welfare programs.

and no sensible criminal is going to obey your silly gun control laws.

What is deterrence?

>Niggers.
How many times does it have to be said?
youtu.be/yOrMGL1Weh0

It was stopped before it could became a mass shooting

>classifying people as mentally incompetant because I dont like them

In the 1800s women could be put into mental hospitals for not wanting to have sex with their husbands.

Leftists are truly as facist as they get.

because it's an easy lie to tell, all mass shootings prevented by armed civilians do not become mass shootings, therefore, technically, no mass shootings are prevented by armed civilians (even though many ATTEMPTED mass shootings are)

It's just a snappy sounding lie, basically

>1 post by this ID
imagine that

lurk much more

literally false

when mass shootings take place in gun free zones how can a citizen with a gun stop him you dope

What is life like in NZ my dude?

This is only true because in each of the instances stopped by armed civilians, its was done BEFORE IT BECAME a mass shooting- in other words, only a couple people died then the gunman was shot.

Fucking fact-twisting fucks

>stays under control of england
>puts a leaf on their flag
>most autistic nation on Earth
Canada cmon

Shitposter shitposting.

Just the other day in Texas a guy shot the manager of a restaurant at random. No question he would have continued, but a concealed carry license holder blew the fucker away. One human dead, one pile of shit dead. No mass shooting, but it almost certainly would have been one without that armed civilian.

So shove your lies up your ass maybe.

Because they all took place in gun-free zones you fucking moron.

Wrong

Nice lie you stupid traitorous fuck. Suck some spicy nigger cock and then KYS.

Oh, I get it.
Desperately clinging to knives and blades of death should really be classified as a mental disorder. Chefs should be placed into asylums and their children should be placed in foster care to be rehabilitated.

I get the logic here.

Well duh they didn't make it to mass shooting levels because they were stopped. Fucking retard

Yep friend, I'm right with you. Again its the Texans showing the rest of the world how its done.

And should I point out the example I gave the perps were of the islamic background.

We also need to stop gun free zones in military areas too. The jihadists that shot up Ft Hood, and also the recruitment center at Chattanooga wouldn't have gotten anywhere if the had been met by immediate lethal force.

>1 post by this ID

They might have prevented them.

>implying the burglar would have a gun

Go ahead and try to put all 160 million+ of us in re education camps. See where that ends for your commie ass

Damn son, that is beautiful!

Slide thread. Is sage.

SHALL

Why don't You come and get mine.

You know what man, Kiwi land is fucking paradise. Its kinda like Wyoming with a Texas attitude. The main centers have their hipster level bullshit just like Houston, and they even got their own cute little version of nigs who scare no one. But get out in the countryside, and realize you're in a mans country. Just a bit colder n what I'm used too, and a big string of mountains rising thru it. So yeah, ill say it again Wyoming. And guns? No problem, its restricted by standards I'm used to, but easier than many states such as CA.

>F**CKING
what did they mean by this?

in 30 years? was there one stopped 31 years ago or so bro

yeah I'm not a newfag, I am seriously asking what atheism has to do with being pro 2nd amendment

You cant mass shoot if you got shot first.

Yes, wonderful let's give the only gun rights to the government, who is known for making great choices

Funny how the shooters always target gun free zones....

Yes they have. They didn't become mass shootings because someone shot th m. Either way you don't seem to have any argument with regards to the other crimes that gun owners prevent

I haven't been in a mass shooting do you realize how fucking rare they are?

what about those sand niggers who got popped by the red neck at the mohammed cartoon contest in texas?

>placed into asylums
asylums...ahh the good old days, We closed them all yrs ago and now we let the nutbags and gender confused roam the streets with us

not rare at all. just go to taxachusetts

it wouldnt be a "MASS SHOOTING" since someone stopped it now would it?

the more you know

NOT
also
>tfw i live in a country with horrible gun laws
pls send AR-15s ar humanitarian aid to all the argies who are stuck with this commie goverment and villeros killing us

>Post shit tier argument with logically fallacy
>"HAHAHA GOT YOU, REPUBLITARDS!"

You really need to kys

gun control helps

>Shooters target areas where guns are banned, e.g. schools, universities, concerts, nightclubs, etc
>you hur dur nobody ever stops mass shootings
Literally a cancer tier b8 thread 2/10

yea, it helps ahkmed rape your women

Second best $1700 I ever spent (first being my home gym)

Come and take them...pussy.

>real life isn't a movie
Tell that to the retard libshits protesting trump with their hairy pooter signs

OP's image is a bullshit lie.

I personally dig the A4 or M4 style
I wish I had room for a home gym.

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns