What the fuck have you done to me Sup Forums

What the fuck have you done to me Sup Forums.

I used to be a chad. I was quarterback in high school. I used to pull pussy every weekend without trying. I partied all the time and made straight As. I drove a brand new mustang. I had a girlfriend I was going steady with and I had a college career ahead of me.

Then I started browsing this fucking forum. I've gained 100lbs. I'm going bald. my once porcelain smooth skin complexion looks like fucking moon craters from all the garbage I eat.

Why is this you ask?

I came on here and started to learn about the Jews. About the corruption of our society and that nature of women and the inferiority of 3rd worlders and the infiltration of our society by Marxists who want to wipe us from the earth by outbreeding us.

I would kill fucking KILL someone to take the blue pill again.

Fuck you Sup Forums. You made me one of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KAKe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>forum

Pussy. Stop being a victim and own your shit.

Nobody cares about your whiny white guilt story.

Go blog somewhere else you faggot.

What a little bitch. If anything Sup Forums has got me in the mindset to be /fit/ as fuck and inspire others to fight the leftist subversion going on. But not really, I'm just here for memes.

sage

Because you are weak
I am browsing this shithole for about 2 years by now. It's greatly improved my life.
The facts and redpills this site taught me, influlenced me in a lot of my decisions which all turned out to be good decisions. It's not 4chans fault, it's yours.

fake and gay as fuck

OP whines like a bitch slapped crack whore.

YOU MADE ME THIS WAY

this is a slide thread

Cuck bitch. I've been red pilled for as long as the internet has existed and longer. Stop whining you dirrrty fucking vaginal excretion

>forum
then go to /fit/ faggot
post your flabby, disgusting body and be shamed into working out again

Tfw when the opposite happened to me when I started browsing

You will never go back. We are all fat here. Accept it

Sounds like youre a degenerate shitstain, youre not redpilled.

>all the garbage I eat!

Thats not redpilled, cuck.

Highschool is society tutorial you dip. You exceeded there because your goals were set for you. Have fun in the real world.

Ps, no sympathy for you. You probably fucked a lot of kids up out of the gate while you were king of the hill.

This is what happens when you OD on redpills. Take heed.

>he hasn't been making gains for the past 4 years preparing for the race war

>forgetting us manlets exist
I might be a fucking manlet but at least I'm not a lard tub

HAHAHAahaha be a Chad in HS
make fun of all the nerdy little beta males
huuuuuuuuuuur i am Chad durrrrrrrr
nerdy little beta males go to college
make $100,000+ a year at Google or some shit
now you aren't a Chad anymore you are has been Chad.
you are faux Nazi posting on a image board

you should just kys.

you're a worthless excuse for a human being if a Mongolian numerical Ouija forum made you into a neet

Really? Sup Forums had the opposite effect on me. I started dieting and working out to attract a woman to have white babies with and live out the American dream. After being an obese, depressed teen and young adult, I got my first girlfriend 4 months ago.

Weak willed faggot.

The exact oppoaite happened to me.

The strive to be independent strong and have lota of children made me a beast.

Before the red pill i was a skinny fat playing to many video games with no real goals and a degenerate lifestyle.

Get your shit together you are a shame to your race

>I would kill fucking KILL someone to take the blue pill again.

You can never go back. Welcome to reality.

This
Literally this
My life got harder as I struggled not knowing the truth; mentally I was blown to pieces
Sup Forums's endless supply of redpills gave me a new meaning; reinvigorated me
I felt as though I could finally live
Because I found something worth dying for

I'll take "Shit That Never Happened" for $1000.

Get fit, eat clean, be an exemplary white man. If anything Sup Forums recharges my drive occasionally. Nothing like a daily dose of redpills to remind me of the niggery and kikery in the world threatening to destroy me and mine.

>the dude on the left
>Chad

Ayy

5'6 120 pounds. You literally are not allowed to be fat AND short.

Pol isn't your problem m8, drinking the tap water is. It might be too late by the looks of it. Lots of fattening feminizing drugs turned you from a chad to a bad. F

fake and gay
since I started browsing this board, I've gained 30 pounds in muscle and gone from 25 to 13 percent body fat.
The redpills have encouraged me to become strong, because being a conservative in leaf land, you kind of have to.

I'm not fat.

>I would kill fucking KILL someone to take the blue pill again.

so why dont you chicken shit??

fpbp

You're not allowed to be fat or short.

I finfd this simile very American.

This man, come on. Knowledge should empower you and give you motivation for positive change. If you want the world to be less degenerate you gotta stop being degenerate.

discord.gg/KAKe8

no

everyone else will drag you down with them

Sweden I'm sorry.

weak mind
weak character
weak personality
weak body
weak soul

>drove a brand new mustang
oh so you were always a fag.

I hate you so much for this trickery you posted with that "gif"

Many such cases.

Sup Forums is a Mossad honeypot and social engineering project, OP. Obviously, it's working exactly as intended.

>taking the red pill without also taking the iron pill
Only have yourself to blame famalamadingdong