Brit/pol/ - Air Force Edition

>Rudd undermines May's message on immigration: Tories to extend mass migration
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/immigration-target-conservative-manifesto-government-amber-rudd-drop-the-target-open-britain-a7722741.html
archive.is/duYMS

>Hunt on damage control on NHS policy; blames EU conspiracy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4481810/Jeremy-Hunt-says-EU-countries-want-UK-fail.html
archive.is/rrfRG

>Green-LibDem pacts reinforce coaliton of chaos
order-order.com/2017/05/05/green-libdem-deals-to-help-olney-and-cable/
archive.is/9T1pI

>EU Divorce Bill factchecked
fullfact.org/europe/eu-divorce-bill/
archive.is/FZkC3

>Government taken to court over air pollution policy failure
theguardian.com/environment/2017/may/06/appalling-air-pollution-plan-new-court-battle
archive.is/qr7Nb

>Corbyn's 'think of the children' speech to teachers
off-guardian.org/2017/05/07/the-future-of-our-children-jeremy-corbyns-speech-on-education-policy/
archive.is/K7lhe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaW-eyrnixY
youtube.com/watch?v=PBJ99bIhAVk
youtube.com/watch?v=dcbw2QwwgJk
youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI
youtube.com/watch?v=GzmznLsn9-o
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We must have a service economy.

First for no Frenchies allowed

First for no micks either.

Nth for why must my cock like being multicultural

banning anime would be a good start

ESSEX

Bonjourno por pavor!

THICC

Good lad - never seen an Essex Pepe before.

Nah mate, Sussex is the best Sex.

Wessex, Middlesex, and Essex BTFO!

perri piper

>literally look at one single shitskin
>WTF I'M MULTICULT NOW!!1!1!
Get castrated

>So fat you're arse twerks itself

why am i getting connection error when i post

some boards do it if you have adblock

jewish conspiracy

Can we continue the discussion about interviews please? I was finding that quite helpful.

Same. GCHQ is monitoring the thread

>a county of purely upper class and middle upper class people

no thanks i like my slags

Ez

No French

Go to 8pol if you don't want anime.

Can we have some more shitty interview stories?

I don't know why but they're so comfy.

You've clearly never been to Crawley. That place is pretty """working""" class.

Yes. I forgot my age.

I'm a suicidal maniac with mental health ailments. Please talk to me. I find that here and only here is the place to discuss my problems. This is why I come here everyday to talk about myself. I am not going to suicide today, but I definitely will tomorrow.

Just b urself

I'd rather people feel they can ask britpol for help than not mate.
Though I wasn't here at the weekend so if I missed some histrionics do carry on

mummy is beautiful

I'm going to bed now, so I'm giving you all an advanced warning that I won't be making the next thread. Someone else needs to do it.

Oh my gosh.
Not another one.
Call the damm Samaritans.

Is that you, Jeremy?

We're not psychiatrics or the samaritans, this is a politics board not fucking livejournal.

what is 8pol

Why tomorrow? And many of us have mental health issues. Is the welfare state not so much that you can claim disability and live off it? Also, you could be sectioned if you want by going to your GP.

I once went for a job interview for a tehcn support company for card machines. Two fat heffer middle aged HR women interviewed me, you know the type. The entire interview consisted of them rambling on about insignificant, non-job related shit, attempting to be funny. At one point, one of them said "At this company we're a close knit team, like a community, like incest"

The other fat fuck stopped gobbling her biscuits and turned to her and told her that wasn't the right word. I didn't know how to react so I just nervously laughed as they were laughing. I didn't get the job. The recruitment agency told me the company didn't like me. But I later discovered they did, but because they didn't offer enough upfront fee to the agency, the agency lied to me and pretended they didn't like me because they didn't get enough out of the fees.

TEAR ME TO PIECES

Post underrated British films.

This film brings out the comfiest of feels. Bloody lovely.

Use this one next time you announce your farewell.

Joking about, or mocking the suicidal basically makes you a Jew. You should want your fellow countrymen to propser, not kill themselves.

If a guy is posting on Sup Forums claiming to be suicidal, let's be honest, he probably fucking is.

Snatch I'm guessing doesn't count as underrated?

He's cute. He looks really nice.

MFW I see someone gets their news from buzzfeed.

>first interview ever at Sainsbury's
>look up process
>someone says when they offer water you should decline
>it's a 30 'C day
>she knows I've walked there from 2 miles away
>decline the offer of water
>she looks at me strangely
>later she gives a cup of water anyway
>think it's a trick
>ignore the water
>she asks if I'm not going to drink it
>start to panic about this 4D water chess
>doubt the advice
>rush to drink
>spill it on myself and the paper
>she openly expresses despair at me and skips the rest of the interview

anyone read about the tornado missions in GW1? it was absolutely insane wot r lads in the RAF did, most dangerous mission of the war

youtube.com/watch?v=aaW-eyrnixY

3:27

>literally skimming the ground in pitch black darkness to drop JP233 on an airfield with modern air defenses

How many bombs do our army actually use? I was under the impression the RAF used most of them. I guess we could get a catapult or something.

>imblying I didn't just steal the screencap

Fuck agencies tbqh

The Prestige
Moon
A Fish Called Wanda

desu corbyn could squat down and curl out a massive shit on stage at a rally and his moron followers would praise him for it.

Well that's...that's just terrible, user.

It worked

Wait a second... Is that a bloke?

True desu oppositions in a state.

Not a shitty story but
>What's your biggest weakness?
>I'm an alcoholic
>Got the job

Jodete Argentos Culiados!!!

NEGRITOS DE MIERDA!!!

BRITANIA RULE THE WAVES!!

XM607 Falklands' Most Daring Raid

youtube.com/watch?v=PBJ99bIhAVk

Dead Mans Shoes

Most people don't know this but True Detective was a ripoff of this

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "literally"

>someone says when they offer water you should decline

How the fuck did it even come to this? Who is making up these arbitrary, retarded rules for interviews? Meanwhile boomers could just turn up one day with a letter and a smile and get offered to start on Monday. Fuck this world

user I don't want to think about it, nightmares are enough.

shut up you wally

I heard the monkey problem has gotten even worse in your country.

best put the samaritans number in the OP

The amount that i had taken from wages through one i worked was ridiculous.

Based Sargon of Akkad says to vote for the Tories

youtube.com/watch?v=dcbw2QwwgJk

I made a fat joke at an interview. It was about myself though.

I didn't get the job.

Fuck off sargon.

Shame the Vulcan has been decommissioned - a magnificent aircraft.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI

EU v British War of 2020

Sadly NATO will be neutral and stay out of the conflict and Great Britain fights for its life

I've given giving a fuck in interview. I take whatever they ask. I answer straight and sometimes try to intimidate them. Whatever. Fuck them.

Sargon voting for her is really all you need to know about the modern Conservatives

Mate..

Forgot to post about this at the time, but at the local elections, someone representing Labour, with a huge red Labour ribbon on their jacket, was inside the actual voting hall. In fact, he was literally standing behind the guys at the desk who give you the ballot paper.

Isn't that super illegal? They can't have someone who clearly represents the party even inside the building, right? Should I report them?

A moment of madness

JUST

Maybe I'm asking the wrong sort of people, but how is it that mental health is such a big conversation right now?

Fucking everyone seems to have some sort of mental illness and they don't appear to be ashamed of it like they used to.

Corbyn BTFO

>this obvious self marketing

If this really is you Ben, can I provide a little feedback and just say I used to love your content in 2015. But you've let the power go to your head. What used to be rational logical reactions to the liberal media, is now basically just reddit meming and god that fake laughter, please fucking stop with the laughing. And drop the keistan shit too. Go back to basics or your channel will die

Yeah, report them.

Sorry, is that women drinking green tea? Literally a green froth on top of that.

Don't get me started on boomers. Especially in this area of work.
>in my day you got offered a job by turning up looking sharp at the right firm and asking
>I was offered (my enormously well paid job) because on work experience I got drunk with my boss.
>I got the job you've been looking for for years because in my day we didn't have hoops to jump through or rules like you have now. No it was a rainy day and we were eating fish and chips in a car and he said "sure ok you'll do." I'd never get the job today if I had to do all the things you young lads do

>>someone says when they offer water you should decline

What? But why?

Thanks for listening. It started about seven years ago when a guy from work introduced me to Sup Forums. After a while I followed Brit/pol and all was good. Funny even. There was good conversation and banter a plenty. About two years ago there was an influx of tripfags, under-age Anons, and an influence of chavs. I hoped that they would go away but they didn't… ..this was when my depression started.

Now if someone posts a picture of a can of Big Soup, a Teacake, a chav phrase like, "I'd do her in the 10 items or less aisle, if you know what I mean." or a picture of an old moose with the words, "I love Mummy. " well it brings on seizures and facial tics. I have tried to walk away from Brit/pol many times, but I am just too weak.

My life has forever become a never ending gif

Well it's probably a lot of people "faking" but then at the same time, a lot of people who genuinely are fucked are opening up about it. The NHS really can'y cope under it's weight though

The Jews really have fucked you, and quite personally, if you're a straight white male under the age of 45. They want you to die.

Yeeap... Pretty Much... Brazil is THE NIGGERLAND of South America...

Probably Matcha.

Might spill it on yourself/need the toilet at an inopportune time, is what I was always told.

>people actually unironically give the shake his hand and walk into the store advice

Beautiful song.

youtube.com/watch?v=GzmznLsn9-o

>anti-islam
>0 net migration
Welp UKIP have my vote 100% now.

We know more about it now for one, and an illness such as depression can respond quite well to available treatments. Also, the economy suffers through the relative prevalence of mental illness, so it's in the Government's best interests to tackle it.

Literally nothing wrong with teacakes user.

>they think getting a job in the City is as easy as printing a few CVs off and handing them in
>they don't ev n know you have to do online tests before even getting to th telephone stage

Of course this being brit/pol/ I can also just tell you to
> kys.

They're still memebertarians though
Feels bad