Syrian family names baby Justin Trudeau after Canadian PM

>Justin Trudeau Adam Bilan was named in honour of Canada’s prime minister.

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/05/06/syrian-family-names-baby-justin-trudeau-after-canadian-pm.html

Why is he so loved, while truly great leaders like Nigel Farage and Marine Le Pen are demonized?

>inb4 Trump
Trump is a faggot and the only reason I don't want him to get CIA'd is because Pence is even worse.

>Trump is a faggot

Naw, you're the faggot... a Canadian posting on an American website.

It's Japanese now, fampai.

Based Syrian bro

It's sad to see so many subhuman right wingers who generalize these people as violent barbarians, they are common people who have the same dreams and goals as average Americans, Canadians, or Mexicans, they just want to provide a happy life for their families.

Because he fits in with the mainstream left wing narrative. Have you ever heard any left-wing conspiracies? No, because left-wing thought is the main viewpoint.

I think it is touching that they named their baby after the guy, the child would have likely never been born if it weren't for Canada. you can rest assured that that family will be lifelong Canadian patriots.

There's nothing wrong with helping displaced people, but allowing just anybody in is a mistake.

Remember, Canada, you are on taken land.

filtered

Your loss, Ivan.

>Justin Trudeau is a refugee

>MY PRIME MINISTERS SON

DUDE WEED

Canadian Tonibler.

They just call him "li'l Fidel" at home.

It's better than another muhammad or ackmed.

bull shit his name is probably mohammed mohammed mohammed trudeau ackbar dirka

That's a nice gesture on his part. It shows that he's willing to integrate. Welcome to Canada friend!

>Why is he so loved, while truly great leaders like Nigel Farage and Marine Le Pen are demonized?

The media.

Its fucking obvious. They've been doing it since the dawn of time.

>His parents, the Bilans, are Syrian refugees who came to Canada in February 2016 with their two eldest children Naya, 4, and Nael, 3. They decided to name their newborn

So hol up. You're telling me that THEY HAD ANOTHER FUCKING CHILD IN CANADA ON OUR DIME? WHAT THE FUCK

>Syrian family
>the dad looks pure white (Italian/Spanish/Greek)

He picked the right refugees.

>the right refugees
drink bleach, the cunts should not be imported. Let them be 'engineers and doctors' in their own countries

Just because stupid redditors like you can't integrate (and you will have to go back) doesn't mean Justin Trudeau Adam Bilan and his family won't.

>redditors like you can't integrate
just fuck right off now nigger newfag

>has no sense of humour
>unironically supports Trump

1. Take a full 360-degree scan of your penis.
2. Convert it into a 3D model file.
3. Export it to an appropriate file format (I recommend .STL).
4. Pay a company to 3D print a dildo from your file.
5. Take that 3D model of your penis and go fuck yourself.

Sometimes I wonder if the oxygen makes it as far north as Canada

>Justin Trudeau goes to fight for IS
>no one knows which one

I think I just puked in my mouth a little. All's well though, shall name my first born Assad King Alfred Andrew Jackson jr. to be precise.

>making this much of a detailed reply to a shitpost

>tfw your name is Justin

>after Canadian PM

Like there's another fuckwit out there with the same name.

one day another justin trudeau can shit up leafville

Cute

>another fuckwit out there with the same name
le weedman would have been better

there is now