Why are Turks so scared of this guy? He's just an imam

Why are Turks so scared of this guy? He's just an imam.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=turkey oil wrestling gay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he is a terorist

Did someone say IMAN?

Not just an imam, he's got his paws in everything

>he has schools and institutions all around the globe to control kids' minds
>used to secretly control every corner of Turkish government
>protected by US

enough reasons I think

that schnoz is ridiculous

It's full of secrets

this.

anyone being protected by the cia is just an asset by them to ruin things

fucking spooks

Less than Erdogan, who could pull all his reform and shit uninterrupted without any medias giving him any shit?

I hope you're not that naive, turkanon

>current year
>questioning why sand niggers want to chimp themselves into (even further) irrelevancy

wew lad

>sissy white subhuman talking about stuff that he can't understand with his little brain
Did Jamal even allow you to write that shit?

The ottoman empire was a mistake, a freakshow of horrors that should never be raised from the grave it was shoved into.

I mean for fuck sake, they actually used slave soldier until the very end. And not just slaves being given guns, no, fucking kids and shit kidnapped from the neighboring Europeans and being brainwashed from their earliest day to the last with Islam. For the sole purpose that said Europeans neighbor would have more difficulty killing their own kin men than dirty turkroaches.

Fucking Janissaries man, I feel for eastern Europe, they didn't deserve that fate. Especially not that kind of neighbor.

>inb4 they were treated better than the average roach

Chains of gold are still chains.

that's sad!
go be a white subhuman somewhere else.

he is roach-soros

the r*ssian is right. he's like soros but worse, he's a terrorist.

>Turk calling others subhuman

Dude, you're the descendant of the mongrels who invaded Anatolia and the bitches that followed them, you are the subhuman one. You're a literal joke to the entire world, nobody expect anything from you because they know your words ain't worth anything and your actions never follow any wisdom. The only peoples who will genuinely follow your stead are the spineless scums of the middle east who will see it as a opportunity to gain some influence, nothing more. Nobody respect you bunch of failures.

Go oil wrestling with your cousins, Mahmud, no homo of course... or is it?

>t*rks only attacking kids and while having his face covered
Literal chickens , or should I say turkeys

>spic
>white
But what I find funnier is that unless you outnumber someone with 10+ people you surrender

stop larping as white

Dude, how does it feel to know that your national sport is mostly enjoyed by faggots and the likes?

lmgtfy.com/?q=turkey oil wrestling gay

What are you trying to convey with these pictures? Do I need to dump pictures of pussies like you getting btfoed?