How far gone is France? I can see muslim/sharia/indian history being incorporated into textbooks by fall

How far gone is France? I can see muslim/sharia/indian history being incorporated into textbooks by fall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mZB4FZdak0
efukt.com/21231_Just_Tha_Tip.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So when exactly was the decision to sell out Western Europe to the Muslims made exactly?

Daily reminder whites came from albinism.

It's over for them. By choice.
All we should do now as laugh at them as they suffer and plead for help.

Why would they incorporate Indian history into texts? It isn't Hindus that are invading France. It's Muslims.

That means the history of the Arabs.

Along with all of civilisation, basically everything good. So is it the melanin itself that causes the violence and low intelligence and stuff?

Daily reminder whites have higher iqs than shitskins.

This dude claims that their new weirdo Illuminati president is going to make Islam an officially sanctioned state religion in order to avoid civil war

youtube.com/watch?v=_mZB4FZdak0

So, pretty fucked

Daily reminder all animals evolve light features at high latitudes.

"I can see muslim/sharia/indian history being incorporated into textbooks by fall" So, you are not someone who likes to learn?

Daily reminder that IQ is a Jew hoax to begin with and that black people are truly allies of white people..

oh shit, we poos now.

albinism. a disease. 5

Yeah you are. Diseased poos.

A book from basic medicine destroys your theory nignog

Just that tip. Shane diesel.

efukt.com/21231_Just_Tha_Tip.html

>nig nogs move north
>it gets cold
>have to evolve bigger brains to deal with storing food and building fire and shelter
>no sun
>no fruit
>skin loses melanin so more vitamin D can be made from sunlight

its real simple

Nah, you just cant handle the truth. But its okay, its in your genetics to be weak.

He's not as big. He's only like 8 inches

>nig nogs move north
>it gets cold
>have to evolve bigger brains to deal with storing food and building fire and shelter
>no sun
>no fruit
>skin loses melanin so more vitamin D can be made from sunlight

its real simple
(You)
A book from basic medicine destroys your theory nignog

pick one. If its real simple, why are so many of you in the dark about it? Cuz youre ashamed of the truth. You are made. By youre so called inferiors. Priceless. Karmic justice.

Shane Diesel's real dick.

Y hallo thar, I see you have a penis, I am also interested in penis

Stfu old faggot who saves dick picks. Youre this old boomer lmao. Fucking obsolete.

I'm a young millennial.

look, i know you're black, because only a black would think of such a stupid theory as "all white people are literally just albino Indians"

you're just like the fucking clowns who say "hmm if you can't live under the sun 24/7 you dont belong on this planet!"

albinism is a completely different phenomenon. white people can be afflicted by albinism as well. they have pink eyes. they have NO pigment. we have melanin, just much less of it, for the exact fucking reason i just told you

we also have longer/bigger noses and more fatty tissue, both adaptations for cold climate.

stop acting like a retard.

Stfu brown manlet. How's work at the ethic restaurant?

C'mon France, it is your nature to keep over and give up ;)

Ethnic restaurant that is.

Interesting how hard this thread is being derailed by race baiting isn't it?

Stay the course, fuck the shills.

Interesting video. needs more views.

France, the country that became a myth.

Please, don't say that...

french will be a dead language in 50 years, sorry bro

France the nation that became African.

Youre just ashamed of the truth mutie leper. You are made by youre so called inferiors. You hate it. You reject that reality. But it doesnt matter how deep you bury your shame. I will know it is there. And I will laugh at your cowardice.

Super triggered.

daily reminder that iqs only tell if you do well on tests

Israel needs to take migrants and be in the media spotlight for not taking them. More needs to be said about Israel and other Middle East countries taking migrants; especially ones from North Africa.

Jsjs

>Socially skilled and easy going

Top fucking kek

Jj

France, the country that will die within >30 years.

>t. butthurt low iq shitskin
daily reminder that this shitskin is wrong (as usual) and that IQ is the best predictor of personal success and wealth later in life that we currently have been able to quantify.

also just reiterate in case you forgot it the first time, whites have much higher iqs than shitskins

White women obsolete. Albinism. A disease.

Daily reminder that the only people who question whether IQ tests are valid are people who do poorly on them. Reminder that IQ tests are the single most accurate measure of intelligence we have.

t. lonely nobody, lashing out at the world still traumatized from mommys divorce. Low iq low test beta.

t. Lonely brown manlet. You don't even qualify for beta.

the political solutions are done
time for some physical ones

Even if it's said to be a Lost cause by some , i want to fight for her!

I'll take weak genetics over genetics that make their host retarded.

I only see you post every few days. With same images and same rhetoric. Do you seriously wait until your ban is lifted then immediately come back?

But anyway back to topic france is fucked

They are literally shown as markers of academic growth, nothing else. not social, emotional, or existential

I have a hottie aryan gf and I fuck her brains out lmao. I make her cum on my dick when I push up against her cervix. Words you will never hear joffrey. Not so deep.

Im not gonna marry her tho. Dont want weak albino offspring.

Besides bro, i wonder if there is women who have an immoderate love for France

t. Share blue shill

>hur dur retard

Then why do even the poor Chinese have high IQs? Niggers are just mentally inferior.

Will you take mommys whore divorce for 5000.

Ndjdn

Must be annoying to see me always btfo out of your neo nazi wannabe peers.

>Hurr durr whites suck but they ruled almost every nation on Earth

t. somoene who did poorly on his SAT and will not go to college.

I on the other hand scored 2200.

>when you have shit skin
I couldn't imagine living a life where I could be mistaken for a pile of shit.

This doesn't disprove what I said, only strengthen it. Chinese students will abandon all other hobbies just to get a couple more points on their tests.

Too bad your loser dad couldnt rule your mom. If she hadnt gone and been a big whore, ruining youre life. U wouldnt be here right now.

wtf I hate snow now

not annoyed in the least. Just suprised to be able to recognize someone purely by their posts. You mad wite boi?

I cant imagine having a whore mother who filed for divorce and doesnt love. I cant imagine that pain and trauma. I doubt you ever heal from sucha thing. Luckily my mom is happily married and also a doctor.

>Hurr durr I'm payed to harass white people online but they're the problem. Only proving their suspicions of anti white conspiration
>white people are bad because they're racist so to prove I'm better I act racist towards them

the guy looks like todd from breaking bad splattered with diarrhea

Must be the case with niggers since they all come from broken homes.

France is pretty much fucked. They do not care.

He does look like Todd, now u know where they get it from. Now you know where your freckles and birthmarks come from.

Some people are born with superior intellilect. Deal with it. Niggers are the missing link between apes and man.

So any frogs on the ground got details on how the atmosphere is like there? Does it feel more enriched now?

Paranoid. Mad. Aw whats the matter. Dont like the taste of your own poison? Youre gonna drown in your own hate white boy. Im gonna waterboard your faces off with your own rage. For the lulz.

Too bad white people don't look like that at all. Too bad black people are mentally retarded and you'll never change it. You can try to make them study all you want but they're just too stupid.

Coudenhove-Kalergi plan

T. comes from broke home. Lmaoooo. Cmon buddy dont call the kettle black pot.

Nothing you say will every bring your parents back together. Tell me how it hurts billy. Im listening.

That's a cute snow-pussy.

Diversity will benefit france.

Okay loser. Get something better to do with your time then harass other people and claim they're the problem. You're the problem. You act like a catty woman. You obviously have no self respect. You insult people and expect them to go onto your side. Fuck off.

Preliminary data indicate that 40.7 percent of all 2012 births were out-of-wedlock, which is appalling, and there are vast differences among racial and ethnic groups. Among non-Hispanic blacks, the figure is highest, at 72.2 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, it’s 66.9 percent; 53.5 percent for Hispanics; 29.4 percent for non-Hispanic whites; and a mere 17.1 percent for Asians/Pacific Islanders.

By your metric white people are superior

Are you new? Its the same guy literally spamming with the same 20 pictures every week until he gets banned then repeats. Its kind of funny actually. Like a monkey screaming at its reflection in a mirror.

The judaism going on ITT right now is apparent

>melanin
>carbon
>666
>bible prophecy

does Jesus even exist

It pisses me off he gets laid for it. When they post the same pictures you know it's a paid shill.

>coalburner cucking her boyfriend by coalburning the entire mine shaft

That is some meta shit right there.

I want YOU, to discuss this

white liberal LARP'ing is truly pathetic.

The nigger has a small penis.

I actually did well on my SAT and got into college. I got an 1860. So not as well as you did but I don't believe you anyway.

Are those... Crusts?

>whites look like this
Nope

Black people are the devil. Very simple.

Black people are basically wild beasts. Whats new?

Simple et efficac