Right-Leaning White Females

How does one go about acquiring a right-leaning white girlfriend? Why is it that racemixed marriages are almost certain to fail? Is it always necessary to agree politically with your other-half?

it's almost like you haven't listened to The Black Philip Show.

Go on OkCupid and answer all the questions with the most conservative answers and accept only the most conservative ones. I found a good woman this way. There are probably a lot in your area

Found mine on /soc/ by pure fluke.

You have to be worth a shit.

>Internet dating
Enjoy your used up whore
>/soc/
Enjoy your whore girlfriend's nudes floating around on the internet

fug

is there a clip you are refering to?

at least someone was willing to pay for his girlfriend

I gott to tell you a story, I was shopping in macy's a few years back and this croƻton-colored fucking mixed-race guy comes up to me. Let me set the scene for you, I'm at macy's department store and this yellow, brown guy, alright, he comes up to me. And I am shopping in the men's section

He says, "your mom is a whore". Can you believe that? I says to him, smirkingly, "so you think she's valuable? we agree on that, son"

By the way, he was my son.

just put all caps NO COALBURNERS on your online dating profiles, then narrow down choices from there.

But reality is you want a woman who is sweet and caring, when left alone this will make her lean left, but if you are her leader, she will still be sweet and caring but then begin to see the bad things degenerates and non-whites bring.

replying because picture

get a life and find one you faggot

Find a woman who works in sales. (Real sales, not department store bullshit). She'll have the self-efficacy to appreciate conservative values and despise whiny liberals

asddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Just whatever you do, don't give up and go gay

>confirmed

Sometimes it's about evolution and opportunity. My now wife was always right leaning and a huge Trump supporter.

We got married last summer and on our honeymoon a brides maid and her best friend was raped and murdered while jogging. Came home to hell. He's in jail now., And she's skimming through the Turner diaries.

Nigger?

fuck.

Pick a politically neutral one and redpill her one meme at a time. If the process fails she's not for you

not cool dude

is water wet?

You sneaky son of a bitch. One of the best I've seen admittedly.

You are an asshole buddy, originalio!

>how do I find a qt white gf
>post a Jap

>there are probably a lot in your area.
I've done this, but I've had terrible luck. Either no response or flakes for me.

You need to talk to jewesses. Very redpilled

kek

Live in the south. Won't find good women on the coasts, atleast not above the mason-dixon line.

Met my gf working for the Trump campaign

faggot

i want to believe

Buddy, you sound like a LARPer.

>enjoy your used up whore.
This is true for most of the Other religion or Atheist women, less so for Agnostic.

Nig

It wont be online. Every woman on dating sites have major issues.

faggot

Heh. Didn't notice it until other people started calling it out, admittedly. Pretty good mang.

bump

Believe user!

Though there was a bit of luck involved as I just happened to have been in the office at the same time when she was about to be sent off to volunteer, so I got paired to work with her. I am diamonds every time she shits on leftists.

I have never installed or used any dating app/website whatsoever

Fuck you

Kys

dont

Tjwuwiwhebdbxisiehevdhdusuwvsbfodjabab

Women and children should not concern themselves with politics. A redpilled woman is a virtuous and feminine wife and mother.

Maybe, but I can thoroughly go through their questions without even needing to initiate contact. Whereas in real life, it could take months, potentially, to learn such things.

Sauce?

Meant to respond to OP, but thanks for the (you)
It wont be online. Every woman on dating sites have major issues.

seconded

>How does one go about acquiring a right-leaning white girlfriend?
A job.
Preferably a nice one. If you've got a female who wants them TRADITIONAL FAMILY ROLES, she's going to want someone who can afford to have them.

:/

Fuck you nigga

My white gf was a staunch Trump supporter and registered Republican.

We live a block from the beach. Just gotta find those upper middle class families. Also anyone who works in emergency medicine, you get red pilled real fast

We live in NJ

Post dick.

Christian girls who are serious about loving Jesus.

just turn a centrist woman redpill. right wing women are married before they turn 20

At church events. Why do you think they do them?

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

you seem to be in britain so your fucked on the getting a right wing gf. Better luck with lock ness. Who cares, probably? and final answer is yes.

Sally Yates

Yeah.... Let's say I'm a larper. Let's say my marriage hasn't been impacted at all and that Chanel Lewis isn't real and I don't visit her parents and see the pain that "tolerance" has caused them.

I'm just larping when I say I've had enough..

Equality is a false God

Still struggling around my area. It look virtually impossible to find a conservative girl around me. Either that or I'm extremely unlucky when meeting women.

>stuck in a 50's mindset
>this didn't happen until after she rode the cock carousel and spawned another man's progeny and willingly became a single mother

There's no way she's only 21.

Oh and also don't be a cuck raising someone else's kid.

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they dont exist

No.

You are a faggot

holy shit, that's a lot of garbage info that no one will read because she says
>no sex

Hapa
Laura Takizawa

Rightwing women dont walk loose in the wild. You have to groom them and redpill them.
They are all leftwing to begin with.
But trust me, after years of redpilling, they will be as rightwing as you.

-attend a lower tier/christian university (what's the difference)
-live in the south or midwest
-join a church

Only shitskins and cucks play Russian roulette with white girls in 2017

White male here by the way

You have to make your gf right-wing.
I converted mine from gommunism to fascism.

this is all terrible advice, but unfortunately, this is all also the best advice

(((white male)))

this fuckin' broad

fag

wow

Post a picture of yourself in a MAGA hat on a dating site. You'll grab the attention of the right wing girls and the animosity of the left wing girls. Just be prepared to get banned if you troll the lefty girls too much.

faggot

conflicted.

Women at church are like 90% doing it just because of family/tradition and don't live chaste lives.
>t. SoBa

eek

i've seen redpillers talk about loose, used up women when referring to good looking liberal females having sex with different chads.

how does having casual sex a few times a year make one more used up than having sex almost every day for years and pooping out kids to boot?

redpill logic = insecurity.

>cock carousel
Whenever someone uses this term I automatically know he's a permavirgin.

I am going to tell you my real story about how I met my wife.

I first set eyes on a hot mix bitch at the beach when I was running on the coast. I gave her a long ass stare, she was wearing some sexy shit. She noticed I was acting like a pervert. I didnt make a move.

I saw her again at a coffee bean a month later. She was wearing some sexy ass clothes. I smiled at her she smiled back. I didnt make a move.

A month later - I saw her at the movie theater. When I left she was walking in. I said, "I swear I am not stalking you." She just did a quick giggle and moved on.

3 months later, I decided to go to Church. I go twice a year - Christmas and Easter. Random sunday, and my parents wanted me to take them. When I entered the church I saw her again. I told my parents to find a seat. I was going to pretend to go to the bathroom. I was going to say, "this must be fate and I need to take you out." When I started walking towards her, she did not notice me. When I got closer, some fucking mexican cunt walks out of the bathroom and they both go find a seat together.

I sat down next to my parents and was bitter. Then all of sudden a beautiful white girl and her mom sits right next to me. She had in her purse a book. I shit you not, it was "The Prince". I told her I love that book, one of my favorites. She said, I just started reading it, its interesting so far. It takes a special woman to appreciate that book, i told her. She said, Ill let you know what I think about it next week. I said ok. Church started.

I met with her every week at Church. 7 years later, we are still married and have 2 kids together. She works out all the time, and has a great body still.

I saw that bitch I initially was interest in a few years back. She is super fat and has 2 fucking fat beaner kids.

You never know when they come around. Just got to wish for the best. Also dont marry a mexicunt. They all get fat after their first kid.

Find one at church or christian based events, volunteer work also works. If you don't mind them being a little thick date christian woman on POF

>t. analprolapsed roastie

Just get a lefty n fuck her til she's right. Or be like me and get cute racist polska girl

Church?

>cute racist polska girl
Yeah but then we'd have to racemix. I like poles but I'm not throwing away 1500 years of Anglo-Saxon for slav. Even if poles are the best slavs.

You need to find a woman who isn't damaged. Her political beliefs matter little, you just have to mold her. I'm thinking of buying a piece of remote land in the middle of nowhere and building a house there. I will mold my waifu into the perfect piece of ass through mind control and brainwashing. I will let her know how worthless she is and that she is nothing without me as well as bdsm. When the conditioning is complete I will have what so many of you autists could only dream of. This isn't amoral or cruel, it's what all women want even if they won't admit it.

got me good