>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May8
>Syrian FM: we will take control of Jordanian border between Suweyda & DeZ
>Rastan pocket on the brink of humanitarian crisis
>Maskaneh offensive expected, Tigers redeployed
>Large gainz in Badia al-Ham by SAA
>1000+ people evacuated from Barzeh, Qaboun to be evacuated soon
>1000+ HTS militants+families will depart frm Yarmouk Camp to Idlib, negotiations with IS militants ongoing
>DeZ:IS offensive repelled by SAA
>HTS launches new offensive in SE Hama, NDF retreats several points near Al-Salamiyah
>Despite a safe zone in Daraa clashes erupted between SAA and FSA
>IS suicide bomber hits Kurdish convoy north of Raqqa, 20 dead, 10+ injured
>Amaq:IS raids US military base in Iraq

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/iran-tested-high-speed-torpedo-strait-hormuz-us/story?id=47281701
youtube.com/watch?v=JqQa-QSMMjs
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-support-islamist-opposition-forces-inside-syrian-conflict
nzivnet.com/articles/6881
nzivnet.com/brief/6865
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NEW: Iran tested high-speed torpedo in the Strait of Hormuz, US official says
abcnews.go.com/International/iran-tested-high-speed-torpedo-strait-hormuz-us/story?id=47281701

Reminder that Iran is playing with fire and that it is only a matter of time before they get BTFO by based Israel and based USA

long live to the LION OF DAMASCUS

Nice title retard.

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN.

>Poland cannot into OP

>No edition
With out Romaniabro all we have are half baked breads

رضي الله عن عمر الفاروق رضي الله عن أبو بكر الصديق

Hey guys, I've just finished watching a pre war interview with Assad. I've always been pro SAA and Assad but damn, fuck the west and especially fuck Neocons

Interview
>youtube.com/watch?v=JqQa-QSMMjs

Can anyone give me a rundown on what's happening in Syria at the moment? I'm not an /sg/ regular. What do the long run results look like? Is everything just stagnate or is one side making considerable gains?

Question: When did you start browsing /sg/?

November 2015, a few days after /sg/ became a thing was when i started browsing.

Post some Issam please!

Lurking? Since the end of /ug/
Posting? Kilomemes

After mid 2014. The oldest thing I remember was the break of the siege on Kweires Airbase... those kilomemes were eternal...

SAA is slowly but surely winning turf on their most important fronts against FSA/HTS and also taking some turf from ISIS,
Kurds have become backing from US & Russia against turks, this could become complicated in the.
SAA is taking turf in the eastern desert, US has told its FSA pets to stand down, but they mass troops on a Jordanian base close to the border.
De escalation zones is heard a lot, lets see how they will work with HTS presence

Lurking since the Russians sent planes, posting since kilomemes
>fucking Al-Sharki!

Jesus Christ time goes so fast

>break of the siege on Kweires Airbase
That was 2015

When was the donatek kettle and the orderly retreat memes
I was posting since around then

Are Kurds pro SAA or anti? Will Jordan back the moderate terrorists or the Assad government? Does Iran back Assad or do they choose to stay out of it all?

Everytime I look at the news it just looks like one big shit storm

Kurds are pro kurds and only tolerate SAA
Jordan is a good goy and backs the rebels
Iran is balls deep in keeping assad in power
Shia crescent cannot break

summer 2015, there would be syria threads but it wasn't a general yet

>Are Kurds pro SAA or anti?
For now they are neutral and have a truce with SAA and work together on occasions. In the long run they have their own agenda.

>Will Jordan back the moderate terrorists or the Assad government?
Jordan does whatever the US tells it to do.

>Does Iran back Assad or do they choose to stay out of it all?
They fully back Assad.

i left Sup Forums after moot let all the other boards raid it in 2014 december. I popped in for a few threads during the nusra offensive to capture idlib, but really only came back in october.

Interestingly enough, I don't visit Sup Forums at all, never did, I exclusively come here for /sg/.

>Jordan is a good goy and backs the rebels
>Jordan does whatever the US tells it to do.
:(
I can remember the Jordanian king bombing ISIS a year ago or so but didn't know if they were doing it on the US's or SAA's behalf.

Oh and, is it generally a good idea to support a free Kurdistan or not? I've met plenty of Kurds before from when I was living in Germany and they usually turned out to be 50% bros and 50% inbred scum so I could never really form an opinion.

I didn't browse Sup Forums at all until recently, more of /fit/ guy, though I've followed this conflict like a hawk since 2014. I basically come here for /sg/.

>a good idea to support a free Kurdistan or not?
As long as they get that free Kurdistan on Turkish soil and not on Syrian it is alright by me.
A difficult question as your assessment of 50% bro 50% scumbag is correct.

Meant for.

Thanks for the answers.

What brings a Swissman at 04:45 to visit /sg/?

long and sad story. I should either go traveling or look for a new job, but currently i feel to comfortable at home.

Most likely most /sg/ regulars story

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-support-islamist-opposition-forces-inside-syrian-conflict

Sign petition pls, stop the freedom hating shitskin rebels.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, spread as much as you can

I refuse to petition foreign governments.

>I should either go traveling or look for a new job
Literally me. The only joys in my life at this point come from traveling

I have an serious intention of visiting Iran next spring but that's so far ahead who knows where the world will be by then. Speaking of traveling and the sort, is there any way possible to legally visit Syria? I've been to war torn eastern Ukraine last year and have always wondered about visiting Syria. Is there a total no-go on entry or what?

Petitions are memes lad
Dont fall for them
Just a feel good way of acting like you are helping byt just writing your name
It's stupid

They are required by law to atleast respond to it

>yfw the rebels and islamist opposition groups are actually covert US/Israeli and Saudi/Qatari funded terrorists and operatives
Petition is a waste imo

>Literally me. The only joys in my life at this point come from traveling
I did 6 weeks in the Caribbean this year, so I cannot really complain. Right now I got my lazy phase and can't get my ass up, I wanted to do some culture travel in Europe.
But when I get to lazy it is usually time for some job, just to get out of the comfort zone.

bump from page 6
>pic unrelated

>this is what Europeans are killing thier continent for
Is it really that good...looks pretty gross

good night everyone
have some syrian semen demon, how would you rate her lips?

tranny collagen shit/10

TooMuchLipstick/10
11/10 BJ lips tho

>fresh Pita bread
>fresh salad
>fresh tomatoes
>mashed potatoes
>sauce tatare
>sausages
>ketchup
>honey mustard
>shrimp salad
>roasted onions

yes, it is pretty tasty

>11/10 BJ lips tho

>Flight tests for the new Russian combat helicopters prior to their delivery to the Egyptian navy.

May 7, 2017

nzivnet.com/articles/6881

>The Syrian army and Hezbollah have completed the cleansing of a large section of the Syrian-Lebanese border

>Foreign sources report from eyewitnesses in the area that Hezbollah is deploying its military units and heavy military equipment in the area and does not allow occasional passersby to enter the area, which for them is a closed military zone.

May 6, 2017

nzivnet.com/brief/6865

Thats some great A autism

Goodnight swissbro

Do you fucking know how fucking hard it is to type "syria" in the fucking search bar instead of fucking "sg"!?! How fucking dare you make me work for my regular fucking dose of fucking shitposting! Blyat!
Also, good morning!

Good morning serbbro
Looking forward for the parade?

I dont even know anymore... It feels like I've been stuck here forever. I think I started about 2 or 3 years ago... I think?

Yeah Kurdistan on Turk clay is a pretty good idea. Anywhere else? Kill it with fire.

What about stretching from Turkey through eastern Syria and northern Iraq with a small portion from western Iran?

Yeah V-Day parade is always great! No one makes them better than the Russians.

Thanks.
Very interesting abut the Liwa and the fact they are palestinian.

>BASED/

Thats their definition of Kurdistan, but fuck that! Syrian clay belongs to based Syria and Iraq and Iran are the saviours of the middle east so better not to compromise them.