(Operation "B" Gone) Actually do stuff edition

We should try to dismantle the LGBT community on itself by using logic. They should have to remove the B in LGBT because it is implying that there are only two genders and this effects the Trans/Queer community.
We need to make memes and catchy slogans that will stick towards our goal of making the LGBT community eat itself.
Previous threads

some memes that were made for inspiration

Leaf user you were grasping at strawmen.
America user, I'm sorry you cant see my cute boy body in a school girl outfit and my fembenis.

Some hashtags that were creative
#ByeBi
#Bgone
#BI-gotry
#BIware

>cute boy body in a school girl outfit
I know we say hhhhhhng a lot, but seriously
HNNNNGGGG

As for you OP. Have you ever been to ?
They are always eating themselves. 75% of threads are tranny threads or trannies trying to convert gays/lesbians to trannies

Gender is different than sex.

Lesbian and Gay imply the same thing also. We should get them to change it simply to "T." Doesn't have as much ring to it but that is the point.

Hnnng?
Like Hnnng this degeneracy?
Or
Hnnng my dick?

At request of a german user ive taken up running to tone out my softer aspects and I'd Probly be able to pull off those looks again.

What the intentions are is to make the normies and ect eat each other. Realistically speaking they all hate each other. We just need to spark the bundle of faggots to cause a ignition of a flame war.

Yes user you are onto something

The one where your sweet little body in a pleated miniskirt gives me a rager

we need to flood their websites and blogs with these memes. When we finally have enough we can post them all at one time. Heck we should make a fake study of some kind.

Oh so you have seen me, you fucking faggot.

No, but it sounds like I'd like to.

But you know my outfit. One at least. Also have maid and RedRidingHood

I thought gays already hated trans? This is good though. Keep it up.

>thinking you're the only trap to own a schoolgril outfit
Maybe I'm watching you right now, sissyanon...

Doubt it since I'm not a sissy and stopped trapping 2 years ago.
Right now I'm just a cute boy who does cute boy stuff like play video games in my pajamas and suck on popsicles

They hate each other....this can work

If love is a chemical reaction that gets animals to breed, how is being gay not a mental disorder?

>boy stuff like play video games in my pajamas and suck on popsicles
wtf, I can't fap to that.

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD WITH USELESS LEAF CONVERSATION REEEEE

Actually guys there is nothing wrong with the acrocym LGBTQ

B=bisexual likes male and female
Q=queer likes any combination of genders

Get your damn facts straight

That's because you're a fucking degenerate

you glorious fuckers, keep it up

This is VERY plausible because the entire community individually hates each other. Giving the spark to the ignite the fire will cause them to completely go in disarray.

I think I've made that abundantly clear, fag.
And here I thought we could be friends.

>male and female
>implying

you are a horrendous bigot

You don't live near me and you seem like someone who'd try to force me into being a sissy again for your pleasure..
Doubt it would be a workable friendship

>force me into being a sissy again for your pleasure
Now I think you're the one watching me...

Sorry but I'm not down for your twisted fantasies. I'm not enough of a loser to put a shitty friendship over my self worth.
Not when I can focus on getting a kind and attractive top bf or cute bottom bf to play games with and chill in casual clothes with at home

That's cool, you do you leafbro.
Just curious, why did you stop trapping?

Because of how degenerate I realized it was
Try to imagine. You make yourself nice and cute and everyone gives you attention. Plenty of Internet faggots want to fuck your smooth white boipussy. You subconsciously want more attention and then before you know it you'rea cockslut with a bunch of dresses and panties giving pics of yourself online to fat losers and trying to arrange for various people to fuck you.

Attention is a he'll of a drug and without control traps turn into fuck toys who live for the cock.
I have things I want to do with my life and I can't do them bouncing in the Laps of strangers.

>by using logic
They don't agree with logic to begin with.

nice work

>everyone gives you attention
>You subconsciously want more attention and then before you know it you'rea cockslut
I feel like that's what real grill sluts do too.
Did you initially do it as a way to get dick, or because you liked dressing up?

Even the normies of the LGBT community have always hated eachother and tried to pull "REEE FUCK YOUR GOALS, MY LETTER IS THE ONLY IMPORTANT ONE IN THIS MOVEMENT" shit since forever. Lesbians hate gays, gays hate lesbians, everyone hates bisexuals and trannies.

LGBTBBQ is going to implode in on itself as soon as P finally gets accepted, which is probably going to finally happen soon. Feels bad, man.

I did it cuz I felt cute. I also never took any dick. I'm a Kissless virgin still

That's good.

Rgr that. Thanks for the intel. Protip: don't get back into it just because some Deutschfag recommended it.

Deutsch fag recommended I tone out the softer parts of me from my trap phase.

Ah, that's not a bad thing.
Since you're White, what do you think about having a sham marriage to breed White children?
Has it ever been a consideration of yours?

It honestly feels like we're trying way too hard to make things into "hate symbols" after we got away with making the media post about the "O.K" hand sign meaning white supremacy.

I know this push to use the LGBTHO-GAY-SUCK-DICKS has been going on before that event, but it's getting cringe af to see a new post everyday about how niggers want to make the Fallout boy into the new Hitler or some shit.

It's getting too people's heads, thinking they can make the new "Epic Sup Forums win" over the media within a day. This type of shit takes time.

I'm not white according to pol. I'm 1/4th Russian, 1/4th jewish and half english (europe)

Checked and it's rebbit

They always show up after something big before they slowly recede back to the shithole the came from. So fucking annoying

As far as I'm concerned, in the face of White genocide, it's time for Whites to unite, whether slav, or other Europeans.
As far as the juden goes, remember the 15k brave Germans who had juden blood and chose to fight for the German ethno-Reich. Shitty genes are redeemable through action imo.

White women are too parasitic even for a sham relationship. I don't see any point in banking my happiness on a gamble where my alleged kids just turn into gays and trannies themself.
It'd be a better use of resources to force lgbt on muslims than to try and get the fags of Sup Forums to start families.
Anne frankly the only girl I'll ever be attracted to is a non white so there you go

you do realize that this has already been resolved in the LGBT+ courts right?

why the fuck do you think they added Pansexuals?

Pedophiles*

>White women are too parasitic even for a sham relationship.
Yeah, fuck dude. It's a tough go. If I get married, some roastie is gonna steal half my money, half my income, and kidnap my children. I want to have kids, but (((feminism))) doesn't make it easy.
I think I'll pretend to be a church goer and marry a nice Christian broad.
>Anne frankly the only girl I'll ever be attracted to is a non white
Gross.

Can we stay on point everyone and make custom memes to use for spreading? Nagging each other instead of adding ideas/working on pushing this on medias isn't going to get us anywhere.

>gross
*shrug* that's the way it is user. I'd prefer to have a cute bottom bf (lately) and just be a pair of dinks

>dismantle LGTB community
>using logic

They have their own reasoning for everything they've come up with. You'll only convince them even more that they're in the right, thanks to the backfire effect, and start a flamewar.

Which if that is your goal then alright. But this isn't going to cause more infighting in the community than there already is.

No because rebit keeps leaking our memes to normies and then pol just abandons said memes

Kill yourselves,faggots.

No, I get it, I'm just being sarcastic.
You can't help being a fag, I can't help being an asshole.
Good talking to you, homo. Best of luck finding penises.

Fuck off. Being gay is useless to our people. You're jewing yourself.

Blow me americunt
It's not hard to find penises, just the right penis for my penis to touch

Very well then shall we just go make a discord for private shit?

Well I am a quarter jewish so.

No it isn't. They both mean the exact same fucking thing.

Holy shit... Did they not think about this?

i keep seeing talk of "white genocide". sure there are lots out there that hate white people but i don't see any coordinated efforts à la holocaust to kill all white people any more than there is an organized genocide going on with this or that minority.

Normies will get in somehow senpai

Things go over their head because they don't ask questions.

Thus is why we get a filtering system

we should figure out a way to rearrange the letters in lgbtqia+ to spell something we like better.

>just the right penis for my penis to touch
Gross.
Holy shit. Do you unironically think the holohoax was real? Vats of acid and lethal masturbation machines and all? FUCKING JUST.

They already have

The white genocide meme is equivalent to the Hillary winning polls meme

>Thinks you need a gf/ wife to have kids
Wew lad. You're still stuck in the matrix .

I see a lot of potential here. This is good. Really good. I'm excited to see what becomes of this.

What can we do to really get this shitstorm going, guys?

FUCK
OFF
LEAF
STOP DERAILING THREADS SHILL

>>Thinks you need a gf/ wife to have kids
>Wew lad. You're still stuck in the matrix .
Go on..............

>tfw can't wait to get a boyfriend then impregnate him in 5 years with gay pregnancy science pills

fuck this is genius

What is there answer to this? I am just shocked they themselves proved they are wrong.

point still stands. where are the organized efforts to murder hundreds of millions of people?

It's a demographic genocide. We don't get swimming pools and soccer teams like the kikes did.

Bi-Sexual is a liking males and females, doesn't necessarily discount other genders

I think they need to go back to calling it "queer"

Uh what

They say bisexual can mean attraction to more than one gender (but not every gender) even if the prefix "bi-" means "two"
And to cover their bases, they have pansexual for attraction to any gender
Which makes sense to them taking into account how they believe there are lots of different genders

sorry, but i'm not quite sure what you mean

Two of them wasn't enough.

[spoiler]I'm talking about GENDERS of course...[/spoiler]

Why are gays less than 3% of the population but commit 100% of the sex crimes against little boys?? Thousands a year and the left says NOTHING.
>inb4 straight men rape little boys too!!!
Straight men don't stick their penises in men. That's homosexual.
Faggy milo even fucking admitted there are underage sex parties in hollywood. They have names for young 'gay' boys openly. Not a peep.
Fuck gay people.

Lol yeah I'm pansexual I haven't met everyone o all 27 genders but I know I'll feel attraction for them you know why because deep down I know it's only two genders o

Gender is a spectrum and bisexual and homosexual are attraction to masculine and feminine traits rather than genders. It's the same way heterosexuals are attracted to traps and reason that it's not gay.
A hand chart
>man + woman = straight
>man + man = gay
>woman + woman = lesbian
>2 traps poking dicks together = lesbian
>2 dykes slamming meat flaps = gay
> man + trap = gay
>woman + trap = straight

>100%
Here's your *you*

Gay =/= Pedo

>i'm not quite sure what you mean
That's because you're a burger.
Think about it.
Sound it out.
Dem-o-graph-ic
Gen-o-cide
Think about filling White countries with dirty shitskins.
You can put it all together, burger, I believe in you.

You're using a percentage that only accounts for the open homo obviously a pedo wouldnt be open about it

>broad

i highly doubt it

>They say bisexual can mean attraction to more than one gender (but not every gender)

Then say, "the bisexual label is used to exclude genders that are undesireable, you know who else segregated and removed undesireables?"

Pls don't post pics of me without permission
Tho I guess I wouldn't call myself a 'man'

People who hate pedophiles probably are pedophiles themselves just sayin