White Ethno-State Strategy

We need to start planning our white ethno-state. This ethno-state must have land suited for agriculture, a major source of water, and oil. Pic is my proposal for us white North Americans.

Most of the minorities are concentrated in the major cities, so I excluded Minneapolis and Vancouver from our nation.

Alaska gives us plenty of oil and access to the sea, and there is a vast amount of arable land in the Southeast portion of our nation. In addition, we have access to the great lakes.

Our economy will be based on farming, oil, fishing, logging, and manufacturing. We will have a similar Constitution to that of the United States, but the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendment will be removed and replaced with amendments that will preserve the whiteness of the state and secure the existence of our people.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/37gUq8Q
northwestfront.org/
truecascadia.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Create your own ethno-state proposal using this template.

Can my asian wife come too?

No

all blue

We have to co-opt the "Kekistan" meme.

What will you do when we say we won't leave?

I bought and paid for my house and my land, go fuck yourself if you try to tell me to leave

bump give me one sec

Why wouldn't the white ethnostate be on the top?
That way whites aren't surrounded

Ok im back

She can, but you can't

Add Yukon. I live in the Northwest Territories and Yukon with the Alaska highway would be critical to our white ethno-state's success and our ports in Alaska. As its shown now the ethno-state would be cut in half without that dang highway.

14/88

You're surrounded on all sides

What's the logic behind PA? It couldn't survive its own.

Maybe, but Elliot Jr definitely isn't invited.

Where do we put the Orientals, Indians, and Natives?

OP are you retarded?

The strategic positioning of the white ethnostate is so terrible, I would personally live in the the United Mongrel States tbqh.

you mean take it back?
have you ever seen the flag u fucking nigger?

>establish white ethnostate
>Jews subvert and flood it with non whites
>white flight again

Can we come? You guys go first n set things up,
Il bring family later

Please take that language back to stormfront

Isn't Yukon full of Natives? It isn't densely populated so it would be easy to subjugate though.

Why should we give niggers and mudslimes the best most fertile lands of america????

Fucking have them go to the middle of fucking canada and let whites have a better ethnostate.

They would be our allies.
It's based off of the whitest areas. Relocation of mass amounts of minorities isn't viable.
Relocation of so many blacks and hispanics isn't realistic.

>he thinks we're going to ask
Dream on, maple nigger

In the slave labour camps

White positioning there is absolute shit. We'd get fucked worse than Sasha Grey if conflict arose because our strategic layout is nonexistent. We need to be on top, take effectively all of Northern Canada.

Whites can stand the biting cold and will innovate. It will repel all undesirables to GTA and the US.

Why should Orientals go to slave labor camps? What have they done to us?

Chicked!

You'll have an unfortunate noose and fire accident.

underrated

Its all relative NWT and Nunavut are FULL of Native peoples... BUT Yukon is 70% white vs. 66% white in Alaska for example.

The current method of ENCOURAGING the native people to stay in THEIR villages would need to be advanced along with abortions being more readily available and less welfare this problem will takecare of itself.

This is a good thing to start thinking about, but, on a tangentially related note, combing an American white nationalist movement with a Canadian white nationalist movement would be huge, and is definitely something we should be looking into right now.

checked, but...
>not sending the niggers back to africa

The natives aren't going to get much work done even in a slave labour camp... its not their way.

Pearl Harbor.

Nice

yes I'm sure surviving for millenia in such climates as the wild canadian prairies, tundras and the likes don't take a lot of skill, work and long term planning.
Welfare was used to take away this peoples skills and work, it was more damaging than disease. The Nordic peoples themselves will go to sleep one day as rugged, survivalist tribe and wake up another era as welfare panzies.

Yes as long as you bring your wife's son and her BBC provider

remittance is righteous in a time of recoil and reorder

>Mormons
>Eskimos

>not involving Quebec & Northern Maine in white ethno-state
Lot of ethnic french up here we should separate and form new france

>implying you just dont kill them all

They dont call it dead nigger storage for nothing.

>This kind of nigger teir intellegence

no you fucking cuck never give and inch of ground we fought and died to take and protect. Enforce border controls continue deportations under the guise of focusing on criminal illegals. Undermine sanctuary cities.
Yes allow federal funding for planned parenthood and put them on every street corner in all non white inner city shithole ubeer the guise of womens rights. Look at the nigger population. it's actually declining. It's only a matter of time before latinos follow suit. They only grow cuz we import spics. We stopped importing niggers Start aborting their worthless spawn.

Yes I get it even their best are worse than our average. Doesn't matter every human body has a purpose. Killing off the trash encourages their best maybe we'll breed them into a higher state. Continue to reinforce family values and depict it in media as all white couples. Show blacks and whites and single moms as dysfunctional for the purposes of drama and exposing the "heroic sacrifice" of those women.

Yes support israel and encourage jewish immigration while also supporting state sovereignty in the middle east for "stability" the greatest threat to israel is stable and strong arab countries. The second holocaust with being again and they'll kill each other.

Why is this so hard for you all to see?

Rate my map for a shadowrun game

discord.gg/37gUq8Q

>We need to start planning our white ethno-state
Already have a couple groups working on it.

northwestfront.org/
truecascadia.com/

>Create your own ethno-state proposal using this template.
Okay

Yay I remain in the stability of Fort Jackson!

Your "British Canada" would be majority French and have more French people in it than the "Quebec Empire" does

People of Russian descent make up, like, 2% of Alaska's population at most. Why does everyone always assume that a collapse America will see Alaska go to Russia? It's more likely to be independent or go to Canada.

Yeah why is Quebec an empire if it lost land

What's the unlabelled area?

Because its near it

I don't want whites in general I want French folk. Fuck ethnic Germans Irish English or what have you.

In my game russia invaded it.
UK annexed it into New British Empire after new magic-weilding natives weakened canada so much it broke up. promised "security"

This should be the only map

Even if there were magic-wielding natives threatening Quebec, the people here would rather go extinct than to bend the knee to the United Caliphate

>I don't want whites in general I want French folk. Fuck ethnic Germans Irish English or what have you.
Then you're nothing but an anti-White and won't be welcome there anyways.

>This should be the only map
Whites literally don't have the manpower in order to take back the entire continental US let alone displace hundreds of millions of muddites.

How about making the 14 words a reality first and worrying about making a White-only continent later?

That's what I'm doing in the PNW...LARP it till ya make it :)

>the weaker ethnicities don't want me
Yeah how terrible. Go create your mongoloid ''ethno-state'' on the west coast & leave the French in the north east & Canada alone you kike

Honestly senpai, I just want California so that I can establish a Castizo/Hispanic led Fascist Government for all the Americanized beans and any whites who want in on it

I'll build a wall at the Mexican border and shut down immigration except for only exceptional beans and maybe Europeans, no niggers, jews, hajis or asians will be allowed

I want to that old "Southwest" culture like Texas, what California used to have back in the turn of the century

It's gonna be spicy guys

>Yeah how terrible. Go create your mongoloid ''ethno-state'' on the west coast & leave the French in the north east & Canada alone you kike
Oh. I see. You're a fucking retard. Good to know.

fuck off, Mexico is not getting Oregon.

Sorry was directed at

Looks bretty good to me

You're so fucking triggered you can't even respond to the proper post.

You don't give a damn about saving the White race.

Had to leave my computer desk for a minute relax m8. I'm saying I have French ancestry and want to remain French. There are already a lot of ethnic French up here so I don't see the purpose of moving across the country.

You're saying you don't care about your ethnicity & just want whites in general. I don't want that. More power to you if you want to do that whole west coast bullshit though

good goyim.

Keep giving away the land your ancestors fought for.

Pacific Northwest strongholds of Portland and Seattle + Vancouver BC can be easily taken, the people here are shy and weak, and theres not a lot of people in any of the three Cascadia cities to really put up much resistance, we will need the ports on the west coast as well.

If you want to mix ethnicities then by all means go for it especially if you're already a mix of Irish German and whatever. I don't have a problem with you guys doing that.
Just make sure you act and aren't all talk ya know

your an idiot. trump is going to take care of everything

The climate is better in the north. It's our natural habitat.

Yea it could, there is shitloads of farmland in PA

>he thinks we're going to ask
>Dream on, maple nigger

Guerilla tactics, I'd be your worst nightmare nigga.

Vancouver should be in! It's a major port. A few coordinated pogroms in Vancouver's Chinatown, Richmond, and Victoria, and chinktards will leave by themselves.

Can I come to white ethno state ?

cant split up the mormons like that homie

I like yours but I made some changes

This guy gets it.

The snowy north is the white man's habitat. We could establish in northern Canada and Alaska and use the existing infrastructure there. The best thing is, we could organize a shitload before anyone even noticed and tried to subvert it in it's early stages.

Greenhouses aren't hard, and the miles of snow and forest are good barriers against dindu hordes.

Some here say to give no ground and fight for everything, but I believe that opportunity is lost. We first need a base. If nothing else, it'd work as a backup plan.

Fucking kek

If you just nuke Toronto and Montreal then all of Canada can be Whiteland. Hell the Maritimes are the whitest place on the American land mass.

>year 3 and 5 months
>Trump still trying to fill seats in his fucking cabinet
..waiting..

Remember, Awooposting is the secret sign for the plan to invade Canada to create a white Ethnostate.

The Day of the Rake is coming Leafs.

To hang. Sure.

What Trump was intentionally creating the terrible divide liberals have so that the country will separate and a true white ethnostate can be started

Whatever it is we NEED warm water seaports

>the nation that's almost 50% brown is going to invade the nation that's 90% white to create a white ethnostate

This is a retarded pipe dream. I mean, I want to live in white utopia as much as anyone but it isn't going to happen this way.

If you're looking to engineer an actual white ethnostate the best bet is to look at post-communist Europe and find sympathetic political parties to support with the understanding that once they take power they exit the EU and institute an exclusive "right of return" immigration policy for all white people around the world. This would mean that ONLY white people would be permitted to immigrate and any white person can claim citizenship simply based on their whiteness.

Hungary, for example, would be a good start to research if you're serious and have the $$$ to make it work. This is why we desperately need our own version of (((Soros))) to fund our cause.

get ready to start sucking mongrel state cock cause you have waaaaay less people and resources.

And which country in Europe does "white" come from? Silly Americans

>Canada
>90% white
user, I hate to break it to you but...uh...

I promise I 'll behave. Pwetty pwease?

White as an ethnicity includes all people of European ancestry excluding Jews (and Turks for that matter).

What the fuck are you? Spic?

But what country in Europe is white from? The UK? Ireland? Most non-Americans would be offended by the term