What is the whitest, most conservative city in texas? Asking for a friend who enjoys not getting shot (apparently)

What is the whitest, most conservative city in texas? Asking for a friend who enjoys not getting shot (apparently)

Best City? Probably The Woodlands, although it has been getting progressively more "ethnic" as the years go on. Still, probably one of the safest and richest cities in the state and it has a nice city center.

I live in Humble and I feel like the woodlands are getting BLACKED.COM recently. Maybe it's just me though.
I've always liked clear lake.

Woodlands = Houston
Humble = Houston

Tarrant County is the best in regards to being able to live in a city. Just avoid Northside (not to be confused with the far north area like Alliance, which is actually good), and avoid Southside ("Near Southside" is good, but too many hipsters). Downtown voted republican along with parts of 7th street, which these areas are good if you like an urban setting.

You can also live in our neighboring cities/towns. Southlake, Saginaw, Keller, Grapevine, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, etc. are great areas. Southlake is only for wealthy peple though.

Yes. You are correct. Proud of you champ.

You need to be 100 or more miles north of Houston, to be even remotely free of spics. Btw, anyone living in Houston wanna go to the gun range together?

Stonewall County quit peaceful here

Woodlands is full of non-whites. It's slowly getting ruined just like all the other places.

Who the fuck are you? I've been an Astros season ticket holder for 15 years. Longer than you've been alive, kid. Too bad my season tickets are worth about 6 jar of pickles because the Astros fucking blow it every year. I know your type. You're a Houstonian who just oh so loves baseball season, right? You go to the game, probably with your bf, snap some pictures, take some selfies, eat a hot dog, and just LOVE watching the Astros lose. Guess what, I FUCKING DON'T. Take your fake ass back to The Woodlands bitch. I speak nothing but the truth. This team is filled with perennial failures, beaners, white trash with disgusting beards, and worst of all, accountants and gardeners who held Jim Crane at knifepoint and demanded jerseys and are now hoodwinking an entire city.

All of these fucking threads just feel like "This part of our culture and life hasn't been completely killed yet, look!"

checked
i was in woodlands for a trump rally some months ago
white as fuck. like 3 spic protestors waving their 3rd world flag

OP anywhere in the north is fine. everywhere else is race mix central and mexico

lmao

that's exactly what they are

If you don't like diversity, and live in Texas, you are gonna have problems. I don't know any major city in Texas that isn't at least 40% non-white.

There are still some rural holdouts in the Hill Country and Northeast Texas. Anywhere else though you can expect diversity.

Yeah but have you seen their elementary schools? Its fucking sad how many mexicans there are. Fucking half the classes are taught in spanish, trying to teach them english. Give it time and you'll hear just as much spanish spoken in the high schools.

Llano or Livingston. East Texas is best Texas.

Better question.

I'm looking to move somewhere nice and white and conservative anywhere in the US. What's the best place to go? I don't need a city/urban environment. I like the country and wilderness. City is fine too. Suggestions?

I work remotely for a fairly large firm making pretty good money, just under 6 figures, so work/employment opportunities isn't an issue. I've always thought about Texas but it's so... mexicany. I drove through a few times doing the cross country and man was it bad.

If you want a white only community, you better have some money. This place used to be Mexico, but the white man actually made it work.

Now days they live in very exclusive communities.

INB4 Mike Jones

desu... Austin is the whitest and also full of taco posers.

Texas is only 45% white, maybe 50% from the few Hispanics who actually are white. And among births it's like 30% white. So yeah, in a few generations I figure whites will just be a tiny minority here, like they are in Mexico today.

Only places you will find still white are some rural areas or wealthy suburban areas. And even the burbs are getting lots of Indians and Chinese.

Funny enough, Texas was still about 75% non-Hispanic white in the 1970s. There were actually more blacks than Mexicans in Texas at that time. We got hit with a lot of migration from 1965 onward. That's only going to continue as long as there is prosperity.

Holy fuck all these Houstonians.

>rags

Texas seems like it's going to fall to shit then in the future.
Which state/city will remain republician and white 10 years from now?

I'd say the Northern Midwest, Northern New England, Appalachia and the Northern Mountain West will probably stay white and Republican for a while.

Vidor

There used to be a sign going into the city on IH10 that said

Niggers: Don't let the sun set in your black ass

Harper

Vidor

Whitehouse

Wimberley

Archer City

Kingsland

>Living in Texas and not its hat

Luckenbach!

Keller here can confirm, Westlake is even wealthier than Southlake, something like 850 people in the whole area but nigger free

Anywhere in the rio grande valley

>>There are still some rural holdouts in the Hill Country and Northeast Texas.
We leave south San Antonio for the beaners and niggers.

White Settlement

Grapevine is turning nig, euless has been nig/tongans, HEB in general is nig'd. Stay the fuck away from lewisville.

>>I've always thought about Texas but it's so... mexicany.
You can always go to Nieuw Yawk. You may find it suits you better.

>Austin is
The liberal enclave of Texas; steers, queers, liberals, and jews.

omg those sisters though

Denton here You're not wrong.

draw a line between and through austin and san antonio, then everything to the north west of that.
lotta boring ass towns for people who don't really wanna do anything with their lives. which some people like.

>>Texas seems like it's going to fall to shit then in the future.
Texas was actually better under Ann Richards. At least she didn't believe in big government and sky-high taxes. That all came about when Jr Fuckstick Bush rode in.

>harper
lol dont do that to him

>>lotta boring ass towns for people who don't really wanna do anything with their lives
Then there is Bastrop, east of Austin....

Ha, I just saw this same exact list from a stormfront. They claim the towns you list are 90+% white.

The sad reality is that most of the whitest parts of the country largely have no jobs and lots of social problems that make them almost as unattractive as Detroit.

full of spics but one of the best states . The real problem will be once they spics take the voting majority like in CA

Definitely not Longview.

I've lived in Texas my entire life - Texas is fucked man. Anything who doesn't see that is deluded.

Austin is basically San Francisco without gun control. It even has antifa these days.

Houston might as well be Somalia

I live in DFW and I see niggers in hijabs on a daily fucking basis now.

The entire state's not like that but it is chock full of spics. The state will be blue within a decade. The Californian diaspora will just be the final nail.