Arabs

Can we all agree that Arabs are white? They also have Roman and Greek ancestry.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're Caucasoid, but they live too close too Africans to be considered White.

no we can Ahmed their ancestry isn't from Europe they aren't white

can't**

They're not caucusoids, you mong. that would imply they're aryan.
THEY ARE SEMITES. LITERALLY JEWS WITH A LOWER IQ IS ALL THAT THEY ARE

Oh fuck off

they're actually asian.

The Gulf Arabs are NOT to be confused with the other ME tribes. The Gulf Arabs are African descent

Whites aren't Aryan

Look at this Syrian refugee who just named his baby Justin Trudeau, and tell me he isn't white.

I know Greeks and Italians swarthier than him.

They're Caucusoids, and unlike the Negros, their genes can be suppressed and overpowered a lot easier

I was gonna say this map looks pretty accurate but how in the hell are Malagasy "Australoid" "Black" AND "Caucasoid"?

Muslim women are superior, espacially arab women

>muslim women are family oriented
>muslim women like traditional gender roles
>they are more feminim than white women
>they only want to show their beauty to you, their husband
>they care about culture and history and not just sleeping with random chad
>they love you and not just your accesories
>they make good food

White women are litterly shit compared to arab women and especially compared to muslim women

Is ahe white?

Arabs are evil shitskins that should be drowned or burnt to death wherever they show their ugly shitskin faces.

Now thats pseudoscience

>Sweden

TRUE!
Mudslimes are kikes. Only worse.

>no argument
not even surprised
its time to realise that white women are litterly trash

Mongoloid refers to Native American Canadians not French/British Canadians

>Can we all agree that Arabs are white?

No. Caucasoid isn't a synonym for White. Caucasoids includes Somalis, for fucks sake. It includes Arabs, Afghan and even the darkest poo in the loo Dravidian Indians you could imagine.

Whites are Caucasoids but not all Caucasoids are White. Arabs are not White. Semites aren't White. They have big lips, hooked noses, more sloped foreheads, differently shaped faces.

A better question. Is she a trap?

No it refers to you.

>Look at this Syrian refugee who just named his baby Justin Trudeau, and tell me he isn't white.

He isn't White.

Wew I guess Iranians aren't white either. Sup Forums btfo

"Arab" essentially signifies a language and a culture, not a race. These were multiple peoples, who spoke multiple languages, predominantly Christian, who were conquered and brutalized by the Gulf Arabs.

"Arabs" from the Levant are much lighter skinned than the Gulf Arabs. They essentially look like Mediterranean whites, or even lighter. Bashar Al-Assad has blue eyes FFS. Turks also have a much lighter complexion than Saudis/Egyptians/Yemenis.

These were sophisticated people of high culture that were just bulldozed by Mohammed and kin. Syria and Anatolia (Turkey) were the heart of Western/Christian Civilization for a long time.

'no'

>Muslim women are superior,

>No pork
>No alcohol
>No clitoris
>Stupid fasting at Ramadan
>Will raise Muslim children

Absolutely disgusting.

>Wew I guess Iranians aren't white either. Sup Forums btfo

No, they aren't White.

holy shit he's about as swarthy as it gets are you trolling ?

Arabs are literally nigger Nazis. They both hate Jews and want to expel invaders from their homelands. You'd think that you could make a pact with them

No

>No pork
chicken tastes better
>No alcohol
not even a negative
>No clitoris
thats Somalians
>Stupid fasting at Ramadan
that only affects her
>Will raise Muslim children
which wont be disgusting degenerates who think they are the wrong gender
didnt know you also liked muslim women candian-bro

why you think the Jews push so much anti Islam propaganda

Semites are caucusoid, dumb fuck

So what the fuck are 'white' middle eastern people? Where do they get the kikeish noses from?

stop up talking isl*mic whores. They are fucking nasty and abusing , humiliating and pissing on. No kids or relationship

Depends on the "Arab" in question. Some Egyptians, Yemenis, Saudis, Omani people are negroid as fuck. Then you've got Syrians, Lebanese, and some North Africans who are direct descendents of Greeks, Romans, and the Visigoths etc including Europeans from the crusades.

Most Arabs fall somewhere in between though. Most are Caucasoid but may have other ethnic genes in their leniage. I'm an example of this. There's definitely some turkic DNA in my background in addition to the general arab heritage my family beats their chest about (tribes and shit are important to Saudis and Arabs in particular). There's also some Kurdish too.

They are FOR FUCKING NASTY. **
Every hole and busting all over the hijab.

>stop
never
stop worshipping women who are litterly shit (white christian women)

Chicken and pork is better than just chicken. Pork and alcohol are European traditions and not worth giving up for some smelly desert cunt. Islam doesn't belong in Canada at all. It is foreign, alien and entirely anti-Canadian. Any place where there is Islam there is no Canada. Canada is the absence of Islamic filth.

Mohammed in fact praised female genital cutting. Look it up. And it's widespread in the Islamic World; in Egypt the vast majority of girls are mutilated.

And stop conflating white Christian women with secularized braindead libotomized leftist women. If you neets would leave the basement, you might be able to find some based conservative old school women out there, which admittedly, is easier in some parts of the country than others.

And there you are, talking shit about the West and Christians, while living in Sweden. Why are you in Sweden? Go home. If you love Islamic society so much, why are you in Sweden?

Stop posting under my flag nigger. Useless nigger.

>Pork and alcohol are European traditions
KEK
you know nothing of traditions
>not worth giving up
true its better that you stay with ugly Stacey

>Mohammed in fact praised female genital cutting
then give me the verse?

jag är etnisk svensk, hentera det

I wouldn't mind marrying a qt arab girl and give her as much freedom as she wants tbqhwyfam

Pic related.

Does "pure as the driven snow" mean nothing to you?

>I'm literally going to harm my own body because muh traditions xDDD
This is why white culture is trash and inferior to islamic culture.

Who is this guy? I've seen it theorized that he's a Mossad agent.

Fuck these cucks cherry picking caucasian looking shitskins from the manipulated google images, meanwhile the real ones look like this

Ok lets start with the idea or ignorant assumption that everyone in the levant is an "arab". This is akin to saying all europeans are nordics, or greeks were Vikings.

"Arabs" (brown & hooked nose) have only been in the levant and north africa for around 1500 years.

The inhabitants of the levant before Arab invasion were essentially the same as europeans. "We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners."

Given these facts, in the modern day yes there will be effectively white people in the levant more related to europeans than to actual arabs. There will also be mixed people of arab descent and pure arabs.

If you see a white skinned person from the east they are genetically the same as white europeans and more European than actual arab.

Pic related is a white druze man from syria

That girl isnt arab, the only arab thing about her is the language she speaks.

>this is aryan

Superior at exploding.

>Muh based Islam
>Arabs are white
Can Sup Forums get off this train of sucking sand nigger cock?
Arabs have a totally different history, culture, and religion from us. Not to mention our genetics are different.

No Arabs do not want to be white, Arabs are superior to the white man in culture and don't want to be considered white

God I almost threw up saying that gross word...white

>Then you've got Syrians, Lebanese, and some North Africans who are direct descendents of Greeks, Romans, and the Visigoths etc including Europeans from the crusades.

Well that's no doubt some bullshit

With that logic you live too close to the middle east to be white. Why are white bois soooo fuckin stupid?

Actually it's true you fucking moron. Gulf Arab states have barely ever been conquered because there was nothing of value south of the Levant back before oil was found. Arabia was a backwater shithole with nothing but Bedouin tribes

The Levant was filled with civilization, resources, and relatively civilized people. Lebanese and Syrians are only like half Arabian and are actually mixed with Greek, Asia Minor (Turk and Caucasus), and other Mediterranean peoples like Italians and Spanish

Especially Lebanese people are very mixed because Lebanese people are descendants of the Phoenicians (well most are) and the Phoenicians were one of the earliest seafarers. They mixed with Italians, Greeks, and Spaniards. After that lots of miscegenation happened when the Arabs, Romans, and eventually Turks took over

I lived most my life thinking I was just Arab and Lebanese and then learned all this when I did a dna test to figure out that I have Greek, Turk, Italian, and Iberian in me. My parents are directly from Lebanon too

>I'm literally going to cut off my daughter's clit, kill people I consider an infidel for arbitrary reasons, and devote my entire life and mind to bowing to a moon god from the desert because muh traditions xDDD

Truly a superior culture

For being such a race conscious board, I'm surprised y'all can't identify race vs ethnicity. Or whether some one is white at all!!! I'm not surprised the swedecucks can't - and they defend degenerate Muslim Arabs!!!

brown nipples =/= white

Fuck off with that hijab

Chances are that your are just a native lebanese non arab mixed person, who is genetically the same as Mediterranean europeans, who came from the levant.

"We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners."

>I'm literally going to cut off my daughter's clit
No one cuts their clits off except in africa you inbred hillbilly.
>kill people I consider an infidel for arbitrary reasons
Maybe you should actually educate yourself on what you're talking about before sounding like a dumbass
>and devote my entire life and mind to bowing to a moon god from the desert
Its the same god that christians and jews worship, but again your subhuman inbred trailer trash iq wouldn't know that.

Yeah, I'm only about 40% Arab or on that DNA test they consider it "Middle Eastern" where the rest is just Mediterranean and some Turk. Yeah I basically just have native Lebanese genetics for the most part. Just mostly Mediterranean.

Makes sense because my family is Christian and in the Levant if your family is Christian than you have somehow evaded corrupting your bloodline with Muslims for over 1000 years

>"We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners."

Definetly the case. Those fucking Arabians fucked TONS of people my man

>I did a dna test to figure out that I have Greek, Turk, Italian, and Iberian in me. My parents are directly from Lebanon too

From what I understand Levantine people all generally group together genetically. While there may be some European genetic markers those same markers also show up in places where Europeans never were meaning it's possible DNA tests might confuse these markers as being European. I also know Roman colonies didn't change the genetics of the local populations. I'm not saying there weren't some Euros that married into the local population over the centuries but I doubt they really had much of an affect on their genetics.

Greeks definetly had an effect on the population. In North Lebanon many of the towns are named in the Greek language. Hellenistic peoples certainly had an effect. Turks had an effects. Arabs had a huge effect. You're right there's not much documentation that the Romans really changed the bloodlines

In my DNA the Iberian and Italian most likely comes from ancestors a really long time ago who were Phoenicians and fucked some native women when trading with the Spanish or Sardinian peoples. It's well known though that the Greeks, Turks, and Arabs had a huge effect on the genetics of native Lebanese people