Give Bill Clinton shit for resisting Vietnam for political and philosophical reasons

>give Bill Clinton shit for resisting Vietnam for political and philosophical reasons
>wholeheartedly accept Trump's excuse that his foot hurt so he couldn't fight

Rich white men shouldn't have to fight.

Spoken like a poor white man who can't help but defend rich white men.

>praise bill clinton for dodging draft
>give trump shit for having health defermwnt

>defending rich people thinking they're better than everyone else

I don't get it, they're trying to shame him by calling him a draft dodger but I bet the faggot who made that would dodge the draft in a heartbeat too

Doesn't that me that Trump is /theirguy/?

He's a chickenhawk.

Only rural and suburban retards should fight in wars. Ultra high IQ billionaires from Manhattan such as Trump should be exempt from that responsibility.

I support draft dodgers. Vietnam was a kike war. No reason to get yourself killed so Shlomo can open up new markets in southeast Asia to outsource your job to.

Trump knew the US would LOSE that war so he didn't partake.

Winners, AREN'T losers.

>i am a poor faggot and i'm mad at the blonde rich guy that became president

So Clinton did the right thing, is what you're saying.

>burning draft cards to avoid killing children in an unjust war of American imperialism is good
>avoiding the same war for medical reasons is bad
Rich white males should be drafted to pilot B2s and nuke your family.

>Vietnam was a horrible capitalist war that everyone should've dodged!
>Trump is evil for draft dodging Vietnam!
>P.S. WE FUCKING HATE ALL SOLDIERS!
If you leftists weren't such fucking hypocrites I'd almost feel sorry for you.

I'm also blond, idiot.

People who suck up to rich people and give them special treatment are cucks. Period.

>People who suck up to rich people and give them special treatment are cucks. Period.
You mean like Hillary?

True Trump Logic. America lost in Vietnam, therefore the US Military were losers. By refusing to fight he is not part of the US Military in Vietnam so he is still a winner.

That's why McCain is a loser like everyone else that fought in that war.

The only hypocrite is every single person who voted for Trump.

>Hating rich people because they're more successful than you.

People here should have a listen to B.Y.O.B.

>The only hypocrite is every single person who voted for Trump.
Even though the only reasons you hate Trump are because of his race, gender and sexuality?

Nah Trump was in Vietnam. He was in Obama's unit

Why is the left so pro-war? Vietnam literally did nothing wrong.

What branch did Obama serve in again? I forgot.

Of course. Clinton is a smart guy. He mostly uses his brains for evil, but on that he made the right call.

32nd Goat Fuckers stationed out of Africa.

I believe they are home based in Kenya.

> resisting Vietnam for political and philosophical reasons

The bitch ran to Canada. He was a draft dodger.

Go fuck yourself.

>thousands of cowards flee to Canada
>SO BRAVE
>Trump refuses to participate
>WHAT A COWARD
lol

>Only defends the rich people who agree with him
You do realize that the Clintons are wealthy as well, right?

>implying "muh beliefs" is more valid than an injury on one of the 2 limbs that keep you upright :^) nice try OP.

>I support draft dodgers.
People who believe this are usually draft dodgers or their father or grandfather was a draft dodger.

>give Bill Clinton shit for resisting Vietnam for political and philosophical reasons
When did I do that?

>>burning draft cards to avoid killing children in an unjust war of American imperialism is good
>>avoiding the same war for medical reasons is bad
People who believe this are usually draft dodgers or their father or grandfather was a draft dodger.

>liberals trying to make fun of draft dodgers
all together now
*inhale*
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *inhale*
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I'm a vet who volunteered, and I might have dodged the draft during the Vietnam war too. That was a fucked up war, although you aren't old enough to remember it. I don't blame Clinton either. There's plenty of other reasons to hate him.

>Occupy Democrats is now pro-war

>Trumps father loved him what a FREAK!
Why does the left hate fathers so much?

If you had to walk around the ghetto with a wagon full of cards on Father's Day it might make more sense.

I don't give a shit about Bill Clinton and Vietnam

>Draft dodgers in Vietnam were smart
>We fought a war for no reason in the jungle vs a bunch of farmers
>We could have leveled that country in 2 weeks
>We stayed for years to fund the military industrial complex
>You pro war idiots are worse than SJWs

>Liberals making fun of draft dodging.

Jesus christ, you people have zero self-awareness.

Cuck cuck cuckerydoooo

>Why does the left hate fathers so much?

not just fathers. the nuclear family.

>No they just want an enemy to hate no matter how much Sup Forums and real liberals agree we will never join forces because they need someone to hate or they hate themselves.
t. Real liberal on Sup Forums

>Liberals in 10 years will realize how wrong they really were when were all sitting in re-education camps

How? Name one way me voting for Trump is in any way hypocritical
>inb4 strawman

>Name a better choice besides rand paul
>You can't we did what we had to
>Kill yourself

back to leafland

Let's be honest here, most people who were drafted were looking for a way out of that shitty situation. Trump just had a good enough reason, can't be said for a lot of unfortunate Americans. I appreciate the vets who served in Vietnam, but I also think the whole ordeal was retarded and pointless. Too many good men died for no reason. Not defending Trump here but draft dodgers in general. If you had a good enough reason to stay out of that shit, why not take it? Only fools blindly go into battle without knowing what they're fighting for, and Vietnam was just one big clusterfuck based on petty ideals. Even my grandpa who is a Nam vet agrees with this, he unfortunately did not have a good enough excuse.

spoken like a true hebrew.

are you saying McCain isn't a loser?