Anon5 discussion thread

You do know this guy is full of shit right? he has contradicted himself multiple times in his threads.

Also tell me what sort of insider has no social life? this guy is here 3-4 hours a day. He probably doesn't even have a job

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Anonymous5/type/op/end/2016-10-01/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He probably doesn't even have a job

Good for him, diversify your bonds nigga.

he's a LARPer, spreading misinfo and seeking attention.
worse than a shill. deserves to be doxxed and hungon the day of the rope for high treason. look at the amount of idiots that take his word with nary a hint of discretion

screenshots?

why would i litter my device with precious kilobytes of trash

It says something about his content if you took the time to create this thread.

Not really, probably doesnt want to see people misled by Anon5 trash posts

Even more retarded than larper5 are his pathetic fanboys, but some of them are just larper5 on proxies feeding himself questions.

>Is a tripfag
Enough said.

His threads are quite useful tbqh.

I hope he keeps making them.

he is misleading impressionable minds. it's a big deal now because his audience is growing in numbers as of late.

take everything he says as a grain of salt. even if it's true, it's a half-truth at best.
do your own sleuthing, use his topics as a reference point and start from there. don't allow yourself to be deceived by his nonsense

I haven't a single thing from him. Help me out and list what you've actually learned from him:

>he is misleading impressionable minds

And? Most causes here do that. This place is not for the impressionable, that is non-negotiable.

>take everything he says as a grain of salt. even if it's true, it's a half-truth at best.

One should be doing that with all sources, at all times.

If you aren't, you are not doing your duty as an observer.

he makes at least one thread a week, he makes over 70 posts a thread.

To be honest, i was a true believer who kept getting burned. He said Gert had a chance, then he pretended he never said it. He said Le Pen had a chance then pretended he never said it. he said there was going to be some new technologies being revealed in April. never happened. the NASA announcement was a dud. He fucked me over multiple times

>liberalism.gif

He confirmed no curve on earth over at x. He seems legit to me

flat earth! of course.

>formula of beginning threads was intel gathering
>panders using current Sup Forums trends and then drops it when Sup Forums loses interest
>odd repetition of phrases such as 'low energy' like he's got a script
>dodgy, backwards, unprovable info
>will backtrack and misdirect when scrutinized
>any questioning of the validity of his info is met with cries of 'shill'
>all info must be taken as absolute fact because his elusive 'sources' are so fucking good
>groups of posters each thread who attack detractors, using the same images and insults from previous threads
>new scare tactic to preemptively attack criticism - an all-knowing, omnipotent 'database' that will eventually punish you in some horrible way if you so much as question that shit

It's a think tank/psyop, guaranteed

He sure gets triggered when called a shill. It's like OCD level where he has to respond to every shill post or his mom will die in her sleep.

so you ignore his post and dont bump it but instead now all this thread serves does is give free publicity for his stuff

he reached bump limit when this started.

i agree, plus somehow everything is a psyop. Especially Sup Forums itself.

DUDE DINOSAURS ARE A PSYOP LMAO

Its definitely a think tank thats for sure. Theres some validity in the nature of their topics and information because it gets varied amounts of shill and sliding that happens depending on the topic. If anything those posts should make people look into the stuff thats being talked about rather than label it misinfo blindly because thats about as useful as blindly accepting everything anon5 has to say

>It's a think tank/psyop

That's what makes it so interesting.

One of the best threads to observe the scripts.

I've been following Anonymous5 since his early threads. I hope it's a psyop, because it's the best fucking ARG I've ever seen.

If he's a shitposter he's the most autistic faggot on Sup Forums, which is worth watching.

If he's alphabet soup then we're worthy of serious research and psych profiling to find the perfect combination of /x/-tier conspiracy theory and anti-shill tenor I've ever seen on this mongolian basket weaving forum.

If he's legit then it's matrix-tier and spoopy

Anon5 has some of the best threads on this board.
OP is a faggot again, wew lad

He an x-tier GLPer larp bait 33° Chin Wizard.
No more, no less.

hello schizo larper

That has to be the stupidest one. first off, i checked, in the mid 90s they discovered dinosaurs were mostly feathered.

Also its been known since early on that the early dinosaur creations was made up thanks to bad methods.

If you look back in those threads i was the guy argueing with him that it wasn't new info.

Same thing with the squid, like one of his KB was that there was a squid we haven't discovered yet that was 20% bigger than the biggest squid we found. Like it wouldn't even be worthy of a fucking post in news.

The worst part is how blatant the script is,

He says he researches everything he talks about. I don't think he's wrong about everything, though. He's likely reading all of the conspiracy sites around the web, adding his own thoughts and spilling it all here. He's right about birth control really fucking people up, he was dead wrong about that dam in California though.

It would make it so much easier if that were the case.

he kept calling me a shill for laughing at the waste of a KB. like who gives a shit about a slightly bigger squid

>he kept calling me a shill

that's the best part, desu.

oh yeah! that was really the worst one, like you could tell he didn't have any new info, he just said what everyone else was saying. like he tried to say Trump magicly fixed it too when called out on it.

Plus like you said, its pretty much the pol version of alex jones, just him regurgitating all the various conspiracies.

Like any redpill thread you will learn birth control fucks people up

I am highly unsure of him but I always read the threads. There are enough strange things out there that warrant listening to people. Worst case scenario is it is fake and you wasted five minutes of your time. This is why I never like when people throw around the threats of banishment and such. Let the fucker say what he wants. There are plenty of worse threads that never get deleted here on pol.

>think tank/psyop
If true, what's the end game?

He just wants to get the information out. All you haters are shills.

Yes, always give very little information without sources or ways to prove it.
always start thread with a theme X will be discussed and next will be themes Y and Z, but never gets to those ever, most of his threads are the same shit over and over.
reply to every single post with as little words as possible and never answer anything straight.
I honestly don't know how his threads get so much traction, i know there are retard on this board but still...
pic related to anon5

My duty is to believe.

>I honestly don't know how his threads get so much traction

Because cointel is an interesting game.

anyone that dares question him is a shill,

oh another bad one, remember his jewish conspiracy KB and how he keeps saying not all jews are evil.

Then like a month ago he said all Jewish women were evil. Like clearly at the very least a majority of jews have to be evil, because george soros isn't a woman.

like he went from jews aren't evil to clearly most are evil.

Also his stupid catch phrases, "make pedos be deados" that is the stupidest thing in the world

>"make pedos be deados"

wtf i love anon5 now

>but some of them are just larper5 on proxies feeding himself questions.

>every thread, until we like it, apparently

fuck off Larper5, "look into this abstract concept or nondescript event! No, I can't even tell you any Google search terms, because then people actually would & call me on my bullshit" is not "useful".

>I honestly don't know how his threads get so much traction
[spoiler]No sage so it's a race to 300. [/spoiler]

Can I get a link to his last thread? Just missed it

except anon5's threads are fucking depressing i want to kill myslef every time i read them.

Plus his incessant "just expose them; just expose them; just expose them" is fucking annoying because social media is literally censoring all our attempts ever since Trump won

he is a larper faggot.

go look at the archives.

tons and tons of bullshit texe mars tier conspiracy only with more vague "forshadowing" of shit you could pretty much expect to happen.

intelligence agencies compromise politicians with pedophilic acts or content. Elite pedo rings do exist. There is weird shit that goes on.

This anon5 guy is probably full of shit, but what is the worst that can come of that? You wasted five or ten minutes listening to the guy and thinking about new avenues. Big fucking deal. It does not bruise my ego if I am wrong.

I am more disturbed by folks who throw around threats of banishment and mock folks they dont like. Let the guy post his shit. There are plenty of threads on Pol that are worse than anon5's and they are left up. Leave his shit up and let people make up their own minds.

nobody has learned a damn thing because he hasn't said shit that isn't already speculated.

You fucking triple faggots are all the same.

he is essentially like those mediums, he gives some basic information and does a lot of infering and he makes sure no one questions him ro calls out his contradictory information

The entire point of his threads are the interactions, not his substance.

Are you really that dense?

So?

he just tells us stuff we already know.
He's basically a /redpillgeneral/

giant creature shit we'll let slip by
If you are here saying he's larping then you're either a shill or a newfaggot

>so much traction

Every thread includes some awkward as fuck detective speak with a sockpuppet ID, where he pretends to be in the know and also to be his own "validation".

These mysterious strangers are similarly bound to not actually discuss anything or give anyone even a public URL about what the fuck he's gibbering about today

I'm starting to think he's just ShariaBlue

They have been fucking with people trying to expose them for decades. Trump is just the new mask in front of the monster's face. Dont be surprised as the masks begin to look more and more like the monster that the mask is hiding. The globalists are revealing their true intentions bit by bit.

The world of man IS depressing. The things that we arent privy to are probably hair raising in the worst possible way. But that should not give us reason to lose hope. Hang in there, user, and keep fighting the bastards.

except the interactinos are calling people shills and telling people they are on the right track for believing him. he is usually telling basic info or is wrong

by pretending he isn't just telling us stuff we already know and pretending he is some sort of inside it sort of proves he is a LARP doesn't it?

I do't think he ever said he was an insider

I'm not going to say he needs to be banned though. He's good for the newfags and their morale

he has been doing this shit for a while. Over a year I think. He just took a break for a while... or got banned.

Which parts do you think are legit?

It's already common knowledge that this placed is being researched by the government.

Controlling the flow of real, raw info.
If enough people agree that a fake piece of info is legit, if a real piece of info that counters it pops up, everybody will immediately dismiss it.

Sounds like a catchy marketing thing, so does 'knowledge bomb'.

Go away, Larper5. If your "interactions" can't be put into words or anything other than L-LOOK INTO THIS, MUH PREVIOUS THREADS then obviously it's just part of your gay LARP.

Nobody is buying that you're Jason Bourne on the run trying to get out the redpillls!!111! but sattelite alien Illuminati will lock on if you actually link to anything, at all

Dude, you must understand that your threads aren't wanted here. They just aren't Sup Forums material and are ruining this board's credibility and quality (or whatever's left of that)

Just move to /x/ and you'll get far more positive replies there.

yeah he did in old threads.

He had super top secret stuff.

He elicits guided discussion, it's not even about him. Which is why he never backs what he pushes, other than when convenient.

How do you people not see this?

>the double team

classic.

see, this is what i hate

"the globalists are destroying us and 99.9% of people believe everything they say to the point that they are in the last stages and can be as blatant as they want with their intentions because no one will believe the people saying the emperor has no clothes, but don't worry user, trust me even though we have as much of a chance at winning this as Mel Gibson does of becoming the president of israel, we clearly will win.

Fuck off, even so called PEPE left us, meme magic doesn't exist anymore if it did at all. kekistan is retarded. at least nihilists have friends. kill yourself

he took a long break like only making one thread every week for awhile. once they kicked his gamergate one he got scared off. Also he has only been donig this for about 9 months now, his first one was like right when kim was robbed in paris

Ruining the boards quality??? Shit just look at the board sometime? Anon5 is the least of anyone's concerns! This guy deals in political shit.

Now say we get a true insider that comes here and starts dropping bombs, but is quickly banned because he is accused of being a LARPer? Stop stifling info, anons! Let the guy LARP if that is what he is doing. It deals with politics and worst case scenario, we wasted a couple minutes of time reading his shit and investigating any avenues he brought up. Big fucking deal. Stop stifling info on pol!

we'll he's either a helpful user who wants to larp or a shareblue plant to dig in then start spouting disinfo at a crucial moment when people will flock to him. I really doubt he's a plant though. too many newfaggots have learned the basics by lurking in his threads to be a good investment of time

The only people who took the pepe shit seriously are retards. This is a political board. If you do not like it then go to a board that has fun pictures and surveys.

the thing that strikes me as weird about anon5 is that none of his threads are actual insider info, it's all theories that people have already been speculating about for years. so then the question i'm left with is what exactly is his motivation for creating these threads? it seems like he's trying to create a brand with the anonymous5 trip, but why go to a community to do that where being a namefag is shamed and ridiculed?

i'm interested in his endgame honestly. i've thought he was a giant faggot though since that bigfoot thread, before that he was still pretty cringey but the bigfoot thread really made me confused.

>Which is why he never backs what he pushes,
Larper5, this shit is getting tiresome.

Every time anyone disagrees with you, however remotely, we get a flurry of you and your faggot puppet IDs "IT SEEMS THE SHILLS DON'T LIKE THIS INFO WOW SO IMPORTANT"

i agree, the problem is it hasn't worked. no one cares outside of this place for this guy and none of the info he states ends up being used anywhere.

if anyone says anything about his stuff its in mocking tones

... such dedication.

I miss pedowoods and the other wacky repeat threads of old.

this shit isn't a very good replacement.

Anyways cointel, it's been fun.

You don't have a person on your staff that can break me.

his endgame is a youtube channel where he digs up giant frozen creatures and attempts to make a delicious gourmet dish with them.

>He's probably full of shit
>That's why I've decided to take this moment to tell you fine gentlemen not to listen to him!
>I've heard everything he's had to say and it's nothing of interest sadly, better go to sleep. Good night!

you sure seem to care a lot about my leisure time.
how about if you sort yourself out first, faggot?
Then you can worry for the rest of us.

Interesting that his goals align with paid shills. That doesn't strike you as odd in the least? That you didn't mention it indicates you didn't notice, which makes your skill at "assessing the situatoin" more than a little suspect. At least to smart people it does.

>it seems like he's trying to create a brand with the anonymous5 trip
That's what I thought initially as well - that's its a marketing team trying to create a brand. But it's not, it's just a schizo with a gigantic ego who needs his daily dose of attention to not kill himself.

Pic related are the very first threads he made on this board before realizing what a trip is. It's basically an /x/ poster who decided to shit up Sup Forums

>Banned
No, there's a million shit threads up every day. His at least create discussion.

>Then like a month ago he said all Jewish women were evil.
This is why I stopped messing with the mischling. It's fun to watch these people come around.

hes a larping cuck, at best. he refuses to name the jew, which means hes probably one of them.
this 2bh.

anon5 shill! also this is the board for fun pictures and surveys.

stop larping faggot

Yeah, I'm me, larper5. Can't speak for the other guy -

of course people would need to be CONSPIRING AGAINST YOUR INFOS!!1! in order to find your comedic shitshow offensive, yuh huh

The worst thing is you're actually very stupid. Often newfagtypes get waylaid in your specific nonsense because you think you're right about something your mind is too feeble to even make purchase upon, let alone grasp

I heard about the gamergate thread but didn't see it. What happened exactly? Purged from 4plebs too?

I AM ANON5
I WASTE 5 HOURS EVERY DAY ONE OLD CONSPIRACY THEORIES THAT ARE ALREADY COMMON KNOWLEDGE TO KEEP THE GERBILS RUNNING IN PLACE.

LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (LE PEN COULD WIN OY VEY I NEVER SAID THAT)

good point to consider

Sad LARP. He probably is over weight, and probably mystery meat.

>Pic related are the very first threads he made on this board before realizing what a trip is
Could be, or it could be a newfag

well he has alluded to the fact that he enjoys fucking with us. like here where he says he enjoys calling people shills and having discussions where he is the moderator of it. Also he said once that it wouldn't be fun if he just told us who these pedos were, instead we have to find out for ourselves. Which mean's he's just an asshole

also yeah that bigfoot thing was fucking stupid. did he think no one though tof that before

>Could be, or it could be a newfag
It's him. You can check his evolution

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Anonymous5/type/op/end/2016-10-01/

has he ever said how exactly he knows all the stuff he says, or who he is, or does he just keep that all a "mystery"?

DIG INTO MY OLD THREADS

WHO ELSE HAS A QUESTION FOR THE GOD KING?

Its probably top-shelf info from his uncle.

>Shit just look at the board sometime? Anon5 is the least of anyone's concerns!

Larper5, the pool being pissy isn't an excuse to just drop trou and let off a stream towards the diving board

You numb shitheel