Milo is so based

Milo is so based does that make him /ourguy/ ?
youtu.be/dAGKC3SfsxA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if Sup Forums approve's of pedophilia

you don't deserve to live

lmao ignore the shills

as degenerate as Milo is, he makes the leftists do mental gymnastics when confronted by him because he's a gay jew

he's a necessary player in the cultural war and he knows how to appeal to the millenials

Holy mother of Reddit....

>a
>fucking
>pedophile
>racemixing
>faggot
>kike

Literally who?

I would like to second that and also nominate Alex Jones for /Viceourguy

>pedophile
I've never seen proof of him fucking someone underage. Being fucked while underage, sure. But that's not being a pedo, even if you personally think it was a good thing.
>racemixing
Paco, buttbabies aren't a thing.
>faggot kike
Which is the best part thanks to the mental gymnastics of the left.
0/10, apply yourself. Preferably to wall-building.

WHEW LAD BASED FAGGOT RIGHT PEDES

wasn't surprised to hear that this degenerate sodomite supports pedophilia

Too many people who are clearly new fags don't get the big picture in winning this culture war and just eat up the shills shitposting too easy, we need to use EVERY advantage we can if we are gonna make sure the left sinks. Milo for his faults makes a valuable asset to knocking out their strawman of us and putting us in the "moral high ground" in the eyes of the un informed.

It feels like so many people have forgotten what it was that allowed us to win the meme war in the first place, now its either "r_td this" or meme spam and its just not what wins, we were able to use people like Milo to get people to let down their defenses and then objectively see our facts and arguments vs the lefts feefees

LMFAO I LOVE BASED milo I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

please die

Sup Forums isn't about fighting the left faggot it's about fighting the jew. fuck off to the_donald

HAHA SHADILY MY FELLOW PEDE THESE KEKS JUST DON'T GET WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN I TOOK SO MANY COCKS UP MY ASS BUT IT WAS WORTH IT ON NOVEMBER 8TH WHEN MY WIFE FINALLY TOOK IT INSTEAD OF JUST WATCHING ME

Milo is a lying fucking jew. He said he had a relationship with a priest to shit on christianity and christians in general. Milo is simply jewing anyone that supports. There is not a shred of evidence that shows that any of the shit he (((said))) happened, actually happened.
ZOG 101

You fucking niggers, the Jew power base is behind the left right now.

I AM FULLY ON BOARD. FUCK THE JEWS EXCEPT FOR KUSHNER AND IVANKA (2024! KEK WILLS IT)

gas yourself fucking cointelpro

>WASTING GAS ON A FELLOW PEDE
BUT WHY? WE HAVE MORE MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES TO BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF AND KEKS TO REDPOZ

I dislike flamboyant homosexuals.

one last (you) for the abhorrent posts

>kike shill
>degenerate
>not really funny
>Pedophile
Fuck off

then how are the jews in the white house right now you fucking kike? the answer is because they've infiltrated both sides of american politics and their game is divide and conquer so stop shitting up the board with your blue pills.

GOOD BEGONE YOU STORMKEK SHILL

no you dumb nigger there are two types of jews. Communist jews (Sanders) and Zionist jews (Trump). You are a useful idiot. If he doesn't get the fucking wall underway I will not vote for him again.

haebophilia*

>ALL THE FUCKING SHILLS ITT
FUCK OFF. WE HAVE TO MOVE THE OVINGTON WINDOW OR ELSE OUR YOUTH WILL BE EXPOSED TO SEXUAL DEGENERACY AND RAPED BY BLACK MIGRANTS. YOU MUST UPVOTE MILO NOW

You should be on his ass regardless, you don't vote for them to get away scott free, fucking write your congressman and do your part you lazy nigger
Temporary, best of a grim situation. Either have super globalists that would have dealt a death blow or a temporary sit in with zionist jews that will let the country survive for longer.

Milo isnt gonna succeed. The left and right hate this douchebag and only t_d and cultural libratarians like this kike.

Overton window, also yes we do need to get it moved to allow what we want to be acceptable.

I would truce with antifa just to take this faggot out for good

THAT'S RIGHT AND WE NEED TO TEACH THOSE PATHETIC LEFTIES THAT WE ARE NOT THE REAL RACISTS BECAUSE WE LOVE BLACK COCKS AND ISRAEL

>Ever associating with ANTIFA
kill yourself nigger

WOAH WHAT THE FUCK?
HE'S A RIGHT WINGER
ANNDDDD
HE'S A FAGGOT????
HOLY SHIT

Just think of his head on a fucking stick as a show of nationalistic pride

fuck the shills Milo is our faggt

trump isn't some outsider like you think he is. he's as much a globalist as any other president but ran on a nationalist platform to get dumb americans to believe in the corrupt system again. his demographic is the one that fights in wars (white male, christian, patriots) so restoring a national pride is essential in motivating soldiers to fight whoever they tell them is the boogieman. ww3 has been the zionist agenda but patriots wouldn't be fighting for fucking hillary clinton. the zionists have exactly who they want in the white house, trump is completely controlled by israel, they will get their war, and all you faggots will be on the front line thinking you're fighting for freedom.

Any more pics form his glorious relaunch?
High res is best res.

YEA MAN I LOVE BLACK DICKS AND ISRAEL AND ECELEBS MAKING BANK ON CULTURAL BANDWAGONS OH SHIDD I'M CUMMMMMMINGG

Would you have rather had Killary open the flood gates, put an end to the United States and start the North American Union with totally open borders?

>overton windiw
Exactly. This degenerate piece of filth admitted to going to underage hollywood sex parties and he's a fucking leader of the alt-right? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA no.

Milo wanted to ban trolls in 2011 but change his tune when he could see he could jump on the alt-lite bandwagon and make some shekels. Oh thats riiiiight! He es a kike ,too! How shocking!!!!!

>the Jew power base is behind the left right now

the jews have something to gain from both sides. White cultural genocide from the left, and financial domination from the right. So yes, this isn't a left/right problem, but a jew problem

I don't care. Milo needs to be removed, and the cucked right is protecting this pedo at all costs

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT MILO IS BASED BECAUSE HE IS SHIFTING THE CONDITIONING SO THAT COLLEGE AGED WHITE MALES KNOW IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO CRAVE NIGGER COCKS

Yes he is a kike but he also gets people talking about banning muzzies and illegals plus he has even gone as far as attacking the golden cow of feminism, its not ideal at all but its one of the few assets we can take advantage of, should he be removed later is open for decision later but right now we are struggling to keep ahead and we need what ever assets we can get.

After we knock out their structure in the left dismantling them from the right shouldn't be as difficult since they will be centralized.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>that giant pizza in the pool tho

>one of the few assets
INSHALLAH MY FELLOW ECELEB WORSHIPPER I FUCKING LOVE PJW, MILO, LAURA SOUTHERN, BLAIRE WHITE

I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE LGBT, BLACK, OR MODERATE TERRORIST. WE ALL BLEED RED WHITE AND BLUE IF YOU'RE SPORTING A MAGA CAP AND WILL ACCEPT ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA FOR THE BASED PEDES THEY ARE

>racemixing
Explain pls?!

>After we knock out their structure in the left dismantling them from the right shouldn't be as difficult since they will be centralized

not even the current right deserves to be saved

Feed me Milo memes.

Top kek

>bla bla im a closeted faggot and express my hidden sexuality through excepting milo and his degenerate behaviour
Yaaaa ok. We don't need a fucking pedo in our movement. You can take that lame shit right out the door. He brings faggots and trannies in and thats an asset? No.

He's a qt

Do you have a better plan that has any possibility to work?

No retarded meme responses like "gas the kikes race war now" no "RWDS" we need real feasible solutions and you faggots are throwing the opportunity to do it this way down the drain

Tell me you jackass, how the hell are you gonna get people to shut out the crazy conditioning that has been pushed into them?

Richard Spencer is so fucking autistic he can never gain ground for the movement(90% sure this fucking guy is paid to make us look bad with how shit he is at winning ground for us), right now its such an uphill battle because people have been conditioned to shut us out because we are "sexist, racist, homophobic"

how do you think we are gonna break the conditioning?

mmm... this sign.

No, we just aren't compromising, you don't get it, there's not much different from left and right in politics, both belong to the jew.

What kind of 'feasible' solution does this kike fag bring to the table? besides making us look like morons.

>We don't need a fucking pedo in our movement.
Good thing Milo ain't a fucking pedo then, eh?

In fact he single-handedly forced the left to withdraw on their normalization of pedophilia.

>What kind of 'feasible' solution does this kike fag bring to the table?
You short-sighted dweeb. He's shown the redpill to hundreds of thousands.

He wins the next generation of voters towards the movement by allowing the movement to have kids who hate necons and hate the liberals, from there it shouldn't be hard to twist that a bit further to address the JQ

neither but at least with hillary we knew what we were getting. trump is a massive deception and the fact that people buy it is sickening. also strong borders don't matter when your country is a nuclear wasteland

To all the closeted homos ITT,
>>>the_donald

Isn't it generally a stronger indicator that those who have panic attacks at fags are more likely to get caught being closet queers?

i love video of him being faggot building wall

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY

Don't be a homophobe, bro. Not cool! Trump needs all his gay supporters too.

I think it's just as likely that people who openly support a gay nigger lover Jew are gay too.

what redpill?

what movement? he is a damn neo-con, a jewish homosexual neocon.

Have you seen videos of him? it's fucking cringe inducing, you want him to represent you?

civic nationalists will never listen to the JQ. All Milo is doing is normalizing open faggotry and cementing yet another win that progressives fought for with regards to sexual deviancy

Let's break their conditioning by using a gay pedophile to convince them to turn to the right?That's you're genius plan,slick? Homos are less than 3% of the population yet they're going to turn all these people right? Hahhahahahhaha.
I'm a jackass for not wanting degeneracy? Lol ok bud.

1 terrorist attack turns more people right than any limp-wristed, nigger-dick-sucking,druggie faggot does in a lifetime.

Quit putting hopes into your gay saviours blown out asshole.
>elites pushing trannies and gays in media,tv,movies
Geeeee I wonder why?Gayness is the poison,not the cure

This guy gets it. Milo is a cringelord, every thread about him contains a hundred posts about "redpilling le normies" but nobody can quantify how exactly milo is doing that. If you're still hung up on "triggering lefties" you're part of the problem.

True. This degeneracy is of sign of collapse.

oh, he's still alive?

Could have fooled me. I don't think I've seen someone become so irrelevant so quickly.

You missed trump bombing syria.

Which has what to do with this fucktard exactly?

What's he done since that one strike?

That's enough of that.

He is just as big of a douchebag as trump

They both have pretty big egos.

but hey, as long as you trigger some low-level sjw snowflakes, conservatism wins!

We are a fucking joke right now

>I don't think I've seen someone become so irrelevant so quickly

I'm just kidding though. He lost it when he filled his cabinet with goldman sachs,neocons,kikes and other swamp creatures after promising to drain it.

Hi Shareblue. Nice to see your divide and conquer is working.

Yep. It's insane that people rant against the elites / degeneracy all day and want to surrender to part of it. Hell.fucking.no.

user, you've got to understand good media use. Milo certainly does.