Why do Millennials choose to be Children forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sExTt4j69zI
youtube.com/watch?v=UGGuiqjhJ0w&t=101s
youtube.com/watch?v=XuByMZzLxpM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=cqxwtEdxOCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Recessed development due to lack of jobs and exorbitant property rates. With few responsibilities they turn to distractions.

AngryJoe is too old to be a millennial. Pretty sure he and his friends are Gen X

I wonder if people from way back when wondered the same things when their grandkids were turning 20 but still weren't married with children and building their own log forts to provide a bulwark against Indian aggressions.

Because the jews did 9/11.

We're so rich becoming an adult isn't necessary.

Why do Boomers choose to be middle aged forever?

Time to retire and die alone, gramps. You've got to make room.

kek this

Fpbp.

Also its a fad because all this "nerd culture" crap is mainstream now and profitable off dumb normals who buy mainstream nerd crap. In actuality, capitalism has abandoned true nerdiness in favor of mass appeal Bazinga-tier nerdiness. Its why you see nothing but pure crap nowadays.

Also, nerd "hobbies" like this are generally affordable in this day and age where nobody has enough time or money to develop an actual hobby.

At least we still have Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich

men are just bigger children. every man has that one passion from his childhood he cannot let go.

whether it be racing cars, sports (physical games are meant for children), mystery stories ...

i agree they need to learn where to draw the line, but tl;dr you are a fat ugly faggot kill yourself you worthless loser you will never be anyone in life.

>grow up
>go to college
>get a good degree
>ask a girl out
>she says no
>tfw
>economy collapses
>move back in with parents, just for now
that was 10 years ago and they've been pretty good roommates

i'm having too much fun also i wouldn't mind being a muslim if it triggers people like op

No hardship in their life.

Becuase our purchasing power hasn;t moved in real dollars since the early 80's and prices are moving much faster than inflation

We might be a slight tad spoiled, but damn if the rug is going to fly out as we approach adulthood, society can get fucked

Civilization is dying

This exactly.

>get job
>try asking girl out
>she says no
>lonely at home
>either play vidya or watch anime
>get judged by bitter old boomers

Frankly, it's not too bad of a life.

i also need to farm up a harem because boomers fucked our gen up so i'm going to need to repopulate. currently learning algebraic geometry so that i can make too much money and spread it around on my women and children.

>tfw the Third Reich is the last true hobby for shut-in autists who just wanted to be left alone and now fight for the future of our people because (((they))) contaminated our hobbies

It's a pack of low IQ beaners, who cares? You WANT them to be children to give the white race time to mobilize and grow up.

Why do people keep posting millennial hate threads?
Isn't this board mostly millennial/gen z?

How many times do you make this thread?

Bullshit, the bitter old boomers would head out to a party or the nearest bar and get another girl.

estrogen

because the real world is so devoid of meaning for many that childhood fantasy offers the richest forms of meaning.

When you can't have a meaningful career or relationship, you fantasize about being a hero and living a meaningful life

This board is majority Gen X in a Strawpoll I did once. Millennials are 2nd higher, Boomers 3rd, Gen Z surprisingly 4th.

youtube.com/watch?v=sExTt4j69zI

Implying that if this tech existed in the 1970's, then people wouldn't have reminisced about the 50's.

People have always been obsessed with nostalgia of their childhoods (unless it was truly horrific) we just live with tech that makes nostalgia and all our desires available to be sated at the press of a touchscreen.

why do millennials choose to judge entire populations based on small examples of people?

Workout, learn a useful real world skill, and get prepare yourself best as you can for the economic collapse. Don't go crazy though enjoy yourself a little by mixing fun activities with skills. Go fishing, hiking, gun range, work on your car (if you have one) etc. Good skills to have but fun.

>Why do Millennials choose to be Children forever?
What's the upside to being "an adult?"

>marry a shrew
>spawn children that hate you
>work 10 hours a day to enrich your (((boss)))
>never any free time
>never enough money to pursue your interests

or

>be a child forever
>no responsibility for anything
>free money from the govt/enablers
>every day of your life is up to you and your distractions

You're dead at the end either way. This isn't a failure of the 'manchildren' it's a failure of society to incentivize adulthood. What's the benefit? You get debt, you get accountability, and for what? "Muh nuclear family?" Who the fuck is eager to spend $250,000 to raise some freak that thinks they're a "otherkin panracial demisexual?"

Once upon a time you "grew up" because you wanted a stable family and a decent home. That's impossible for many people now, so why the fuck bother?

I don't know, why do Naziboos continue to live with their parents, and refuse to practice basic hygiene?

>he hasnt build a base of operations to pretect himself and his family against the redskinned menace

Pretty much this.

The slate needs to be cleaned. I dont mean human extinction(though if it happens so be it). there is no way to pull out of the state were in without some major happening.

World War
Civil War
Huge Natural disaster

otherwise we remain in this increasingly "twilight zone esque state were currently in.

Star Wars is an adult movie, adult themes. There is nothing childish about it. Fuck Millenials though, GenX is the greatest generation after the Greatest Generation.

Hey, I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick ass!

I ask this question all the time. Most of these """millennials""" actually have jobs whereas obese neckbeards on Sup Forums just sit on their fat ass whining every day and LARPing as SS soldiers accomplishing nothing

Frustrated development due to mutually reinforcing social and economic pressures (read: the Business School agenda).

As a result of the socioeconomic transformation whose character can be discerned in the early 20th century and that has continued to accelerate through globalization, indelible parts of the individual and collective psyche are being pushed into the 'shadow'. The 'shadow' is where parts of ourselves that we learn to reject from society live. It also happens to be the seat of creativity.

At the same time, the increased sterilization of society is creating more and more Narcissists, who never develop a stable sense of self in childhood and adolescence and look to external sources and their reactions to define themselves. Because of society's increasing incoherence in all areas but materialism, it is also creating narcissists who cannot attach to anything resembling a healthy model for life (because society's models are inherently unhealthy and painful to the ego).

Gen Z bitches! We in the house!!

I doubt that you even know who you are yet.

pretty much this
the great double dip recession of 2008 created a lost generation
also...the overwhelming majority of 'new' jobs created under Obama and now Trump are part-time jobs without benefits and decent pay
I'd really like to triple moonlight, but can you imagine balancing three jobs at once...

yeah he's probably 15 whodathunk

You are on Sup Forums. No one is going to read your "in depth analysis" around the younger generation. The only knowledge you have around this subject matter is "oh back in my day... blah blah blah" back in your day you put us in a recession and had to file for bankruptcy.

this, some grown men are still obsessed with worshiping athletes.

thanks m8

because thats a jew tactic that always works

By that I mean, I could work 60-80 hours a week...but no two-three employers like to share.

>Uh user, the application says 20-25 hours a week, but really we're gonna work you 39 hours a week without benefits and OT
>C-Can I work a second or third job to help make ends meet
>No, user, you can't. We need open availability 24/7 365.26

I know I don't want to grow up to be anything like you.

I'm 26.

I just want to listen to Alex Jones campfire stories. Does anyone else feel the same? youtube.com/watch?v=UGGuiqjhJ0w&t=101s

You don't know who I am.

So true it's uncanny. I have a part time job and when I'm working I act like a workaholic. In my off days however I'm your typical neet that piles up dirty plates on this desk because I'm busy doing God knows what trivial and useless thing on the internet.

So much this. I only got 10 hours a week at one of my previous jobs but they got pretty butthurt when I got a second job and changed my availability. I don't know what goes through a scheduling managers head when they expect you to have open availability but won't give you more than 15 hours a week at best.

> movie for kids

i use to think the original trilogy was ok
a bit boring but well made films for the most part

then i started seeing more and more of the fans, now theyre fucking everywhere

now i hate star wars and refuse to see the new movies, because fuck star wars

youtube.com/watch?v=XuByMZzLxpM&feature=youtu.be

---You old fuck. isn't about that time for you to go one tinder and be a pedo?

dude...if you knew how many of your female classmates are dating guys our age.....

If he's Gen Z his classmates are jailbait.

In reality, he should be underage banned.

I would like to know who you are. Do you want to come to my house in Pensacola, Florida? Can you bring some four loko?

The school system, medication, mental """illness""", and leftist programming.

Ah the internet where everyone is telling the truth.

No need for collage they force you into gender study classes which then raticalize you

What a surprise a 15 year old trying to ruin a thread on an interesting topic with shitposts. I wish we had rules against objectively immature people posting on Sup Forums.

I don't think that stops them.

>four loko
I bet you're underage and don't remember when those had caffeine in em. It's what me and my friend shrank when we were wee lads.

Yeah guys your age. Not you

Yeah...that's insane. I've been fortunate, but I've heard horror stories of employers and HR getting a whiff of moonlighting and they lose their shit.

Also the barrier to entry is just getting more and more ridiculous. Gone are the days of introducing yourself to managers or cold-calling HR. Once upon a time, that worked. I remember when it worked.

Now, it's 'go to our website, fill out an application and cross your fingers etc.' I remember when I'd get rejection letters with feedback. Now at most one can hope for a form email that's entirely impersonal after two-to-three interviews...and they've given the job to an internal candidate.

Because our moms want to pretend they're men, so we need to stay boys.

NOW GIVE ME TENDIES

ahh you got me bro

In true Sup Forums fashion. Someone says Gen Z and all the pedobears come out from hibernation.

Don't listen to this annon. You are spot on.

Dope!

Growing up sucks.

Schedule your daily routine and stick to it. When you wake up do a set thing everyday without fail. Brush your teeth, take a shower, groom yourself, get breakfest, go to work, get home (this is the hard part because after work you want to go into free mode), do household chores (dishes, cleaning, etc) THEN schedule in free time, rinse and repeat and it will become almost subconscious. It's not easy but it is the best way to break bad habits. Make it a physical check list you can check off and use that list for a long time.

while i hate peds you are still a faggot

I am so guilty of that. I have so many daily fantasies about having a meaningful, exciting existence that it absorbs all my free thinking time.

they don't need to grow up because the government is their father

>millennial thinks the Empire is cool as fuck because they're basically Nazi's in space
>millennial vomits at the sight of a Swastika
Why for?

>the great double dip recession of 2008 created a lost generation

Not for any gainfully unemployed recent grads with marketable skills. If you invested that whole time you're now rich.

National Debt was yours?

Sad but true. I chose the married path, honestly still think its the better choice despite the shortcomings. The faggots I see playing with toys, watching anime and larping as Jedis seem pathetic and gas worthy. My hobbies are mountain biking, cooking, weed and outdoor rec (canoeing camping hunting). Not too expensive and beats living alone surrounded by action figures and jerking off to my waifu.

Cool. Maybe we can all start ironically calling each other fags again like old times.

>I chose the married path, honestly still think its the better choice
cuck

Because Russians brainhacked them.

I bet she smokes all your weed and doesn't throw in.

Cause they are/feel taken care of.
/thread

The real question is why they do not feel the will to become independent so they can have their own sense of self-actualization.

does your wife accompany you in any of your hobbies? Or are you trying to avoid her, you cuck

Why do you give a fuck? Serious question.

Human beings are social animals. It is self-interested to examine what our society is doing and the outcomes for the individual.

Have a beer, relax and listen to alex jones campfire stories. youtube.com/watch?v=UGGuiqjhJ0w&t=101s

I thought Chan doesn't fuck with alex Jones anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=cqxwtEdxOCw

Redpill memes aside, I feel 2017 is the year where you really feel the matrix.

>People reliant on government/system that will fight any resistance to globalism
>machines we use we rely on, slaves to a screen, to electricity

First time I saw a computer was when I was 6 or 7 I guess on windows 2000, remember the times of "get off the computer" after 2-3 hours. Now I look around and what do we see? Smartphones. They are computers, on all the time, lives dictated by it. You can see and feel the progressive reliance on electric devices.

I dont think its just a millenial problem, everyones lives arent right cause of all the technology, millenials are effected the most because we had no time before it all and know no better. It's irreversable, unless some huge happening happens theres no fighting the forces effecting us.

>tfw have kids and regular dirty sex with thicc, loyal, dutiful bitch.

Enjoy cuming in your love pillow

Dude, millennials are born in the 80s. Gen Z is the current one now

Why do you think it's a contest? People are different.

It all depends on what you do with the computer. You can stay only two hours and learn no office skills like excel, PowerPoint, keynote, email communication and other beneficial skills. Or you can be on it 13 hours a day but still be a functioning human being.

Correlation does not imply causation.

>My hobbies are mountain biking, cooking, weed and outdoor rec
The "manchildren" can do those things all day every day with no wife to nag them to stop.

>current one now

What do you mean by this?

>Boomers: 50s-60s
>Gen X: 70s-80s
>Millenial/Y: 90s-00s
>Z: 10s-20s

So really anyone claiming to be Gen Z is actually at the tail-end of Millenials by most definitions and is just an insecure faggot trying to fit in. The vast majority of people here are millenials.