Italian news anchor does report on migrants sleeping rough and then

Italian news anchor gest attacked on live TV

youtube.com/watch?v=2lhq0cT42RU

You know it's bad when migrants are so cocky they don't give a fuck about attacking reporters on live TV.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494304594286.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy#Religion
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=xhWmwDW-Xrg
tv.fanpage.it/l-inviata-di-matrix-francesca-parisella-aggredita-in-diretta-sto-bene-mi-ha-salvata-un-tassista/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This should be a lesson for those womens who are all"refugees welcome"!

They don't understand what are cameras. They heard stories of ayys and their boats and vessels. Now that they find themselves aboard one, they are having sensory meltdown and overload

Those were not true migrants.

Totally jacque.

The gods must be crazy to have given them that kind of tech!

So there are a bunch of undocumented non citizens roaming and sleeping on private property? Is that not an offence?

>le not their fault meme.

They wuz good refugees n sheiiitt. They dindu nuffin

kek her screaming is fucking hilarious

its exactly what i imagined an italian would sound like

It's not that they're cocky, it's that they know that the Italian government isn't going to do shit to them for blatantly attacking somebody on live television. What the fuck are those eyeties gonna do exactly, give them all even more welfare to squander?

First, i'm not with macaron and, "jacque" in what meaning ?

vote for stupid shit, get hit.

> Is that not an offence?
is this a serious question? They are already in the country illegaly and they regularly rape/attack people.

>woman starts screaming
>camera gently placed on the ground
>show host calmly telling her to get out
>camera pans around and shows no one but the reporter freaking out

was this staged? there was no one around, it was just the chick standing there screeching.

have you ever seen someone continue filming while being attacked? there's literally no reason for liberals to be faking this.

this pisses me off hugely. post more pls

Holy crap, I'm an atheist and that shit is justification to ban Islam in Italy if not start another fucking crusade.

>am currently writing a horror detective novel late at night
>watch the video

the good thing about not wanting to sleep is that i keep writing, and there's inspirational material right here

She was talking while they were trying to sleep.

They use a lot of fucking R's in their language.

>I'm an atheist
You're not better than mudslimes.

post more
i don't want to be here all night

I will never spend my money in Europe. No reason to go see ancient cities if they have been overrun. Forget that.

.05 cuckmarks have been deposited into your account.

No one gives a shit about you France your country is dead just rename yourself Greater Algeria and be done with it.

"Where ever I am I must also rape"
>that was legitimately scary. I feared that woman was done for when the screaming started.

I would say It's like watching a swarm of ants but that'll be mean to the ants

I have been to Sardinia. A very beautiful place but holy shit, you get anywhere near the beach and you're inundated with ferrel African niggers trying to steal your shit and/or sell you shit while you're trying to relax.

is it just me or did the cameraman manage to avoid capturing any video of the assault or perps?

probably because he got jumped by a nigger while he was recording and most likely dropped the camera to make sure the lady wasn't being ficki ficki'd to death

>Francesca get out of there!
that's rome....ROME....THE CAPITAL OF CHRISTENDOM IS NO LONGER SAFE.

shitily.

>wanting to stop people of a certain culture from destroying another
>wanting to preserve culture, even if you disagree with it

>you're not better than mudslimes

literally what

at least the moderator went straight to calling the cops, almost like he expected it.

>tfw visited Rome and slept outdoors in the streets for a week
>nothing happened to me and even the blacks were nice
Media always over-hypes shit to get more views, I wouldn't be surprised if the "Producer" was behind this.

>when the screaming started.
what do you think happened to to this woman?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494304594286.webm

No sympathy for race traitors. She knew EXACTLY why she was there and she was living the dream.

>dat blood curdling scream
she saw the BBC

> In 2010, there were 1.6 million Muslims in Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy#Religion

ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

look at this to compare. The camera gets attacked and the camera goes up, but the attacker pulls back right after so the camera man can resume. Also, he didnt run away and they were a more than two people in his crew.

quit larping

forgot pic

lol get raped

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY

name a character bush moncher i'll pay you fifty five euros

Only when mudslimes quit larping. the pope is a cuck

you're not a woman and they probably thought you were one of them

I have light brown hair and blue eyes, nice try PF Chang

My body is ready for another Crusade now. Holy fuck that's infuriating.

Man I always see you shitpost your music.

I don't mind though keep it up. Just out of curiosity are you from Washington? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. It's just a guess from what I gathered from one of your videos.

agreed. bitch had it coming yappin away at 200wpm

Can i join ?

Ah, let's promote our leftist agenda. Nothing possibly could go wron..

its not a crusade without france.

wrong person.

Charlemagne #1. He's rolling in his grave

:)
I'll have to watch that again.

not just this pope user

It will be more bloody than a crusade

doesn't change the fact that you weren't a woman/child and that this was your one time personal experience.
>if i had a good experience then that means everyone else is lying

I know. Our post modern popes have subverted to marxism.

if all of europe is willing to give up its culture for the sake of "progress" why should I care? Let it burn.

>implying the US isn't worse for this

Oh how magnificent !

there's a special place in hell for people who sin in church

Lol the host is a sociopath.

I wish they would start killing more. If people started dying because they used knives instead of their fists, I'd be willing to bet the normies would then finally be offended enough to do something about it.

>implying i'm not a leaf

but seriously leafland is forfeit, there's no uncucking that could ever happen to a canadian. Just read that 8 in 10 canadians still believe immigration is good for the economy. I have no idea what world leafs live in. America will, worst case scenario, balkanize with regions being extremely pro-nationalism / anti immigration. Canada will be an Islam nation in 50 years, there's not a single person there who cares enough to stop it. It's funny how my mom worked in Ottawa as a principal at an arab high school and was talking to me for the last 15 years about how islam would take over Canada and that the muslims fully knew well that it was going to happen. Funny how I used to call her a crazy lady for talking about it until a few years ago.

>there are catholics itt right now who remain with catholicism even though their church is corrupt

Do they even understand the concept of the magical picture box?

I have a personal "muslim travel ban", meaning I will never visit a muslim country. So western europe is out of the question for me now. Sad!

No one can talk truth in public.
This is the SJW Communism Society.

Is it bad if her screams are like music to my ears?

>its exactly what i imagined an italian would sound like

What the fuck does that mean?

I, as a leaf, will only travel to the US for vacation (live here for now but probably temporary). Also I'll probably visit poland one day because I have a friend who lives there and... well it's great

I myself was smirking when watching

Day of the rope when?

I'm glad we can agree on that, so, again, why do you import them just because they resemble humans?

do you not think this is the same reason extraterrestrial life forms avoid us?

You mean, the women in hijab ?

Fransesca is a total hottie. I'd have a sexual emergency too

huurr durr amurican ejicayshun

1. Not surprising. This loud ass lady fucking verbally vomiting at a bunch of dindus while they're trying to sleep. Jesus Italian is so grating to the ears.

2. Worse cameraguy on the planet. Can't even get the attack in frame.

>What the fuck are those eyeties gonna do exactly
How bout this you dumb nigger!

youtube.com/watch?v=xhWmwDW-Xrg

when will it end Sup Forums

>"blah blah blah... muh poor refugees, blah blah blah... have to get to northern Europe for a better li- AAAAAAH, THEY'RE ATTACKING US!"
>"Oh god, Francesca, get out of there!"
LOL, theres no way this is real, this has to be a fucking comedy skit! This was just to perfect!

Don't get me wrong, i hate the invasion of europe (and any white country)

But this is a shitty italian tv channel and we didnt see anything.. could be fake.

When i was younger and i heard people joking about how they would prep for the zombie apocalypse, i didnt know it was a euphamism...

>break display glass over food
>jump behind counter and grab glass covered food

why wouldn't it be real

italians dont vote for this.EU forces them not to let the invaders drown when they scuttle their ownboats. Now Soros funded charities are picking them up faster than the italian coastguard

see

What the fucking, fuck, fuck the niggers. I'm glad of every single death of them.

Retards who allow themselves to get in that situation don't deserve remorse. People tell them all the time "DON'T GO THERE" and yet they do it anyways

That cry made me hard, can't wait for mass rapes and enslavement of european women, especially southern ones who are amongst the most feminist and hat their own men the most

it's real

tv.fanpage.it/l-inviata-di-matrix-francesca-parisella-aggredita-in-diretta-sto-bene-mi-ha-salvata-un-tassista/

I know they are savages, just this italian video is not proof. I didnt witness any interaction. could be faked. This is a shitty italian tv channel owend by berlusconi.

obviously there will be faggy refugee welcome people in all countries, but its less of a widespread idea for italy compared to the northern europeans.

This video real or fake, good propaganda for italy

But user, they're not people.

this is like calling articles on assault and rape fake

it happened on a real tv network yea i believe that. They are not above faking something

And you should never go to a train station in europe at night because of the zombies.

But you don't see any proof in the video!

isnt that theirs country, they should be ablle to go anywhere they want without being attacked

youre literally saying " deal with it" but that is not solving a problem just ignoring it while it gets worse

judgedment day is coming

Hijab? But that woman is Italian?

americans grew up with blacks "don't go there" new concept for europeans.