What do Americans think of Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel?

What do Americans think of Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she a hoe

dumb cuckservative bitch who only sees economic units in people.

She an ugly ho

Fat commie fuck, just like the rest of her subhuman kraut populace.

digusting

leftist, by our standards

Horrible person that doesn't care about Germany or it's people. All that matters to her is that when her pals are old and rich, there will be young "Germans" to take care of them while the natives are replaced.

Shes a intelligence shill working to ruin Europe at behest of whatever crazy shit elements of our connect intelligence networks are cooking.

she ruined germany by not acting on strengthening their borders and letting waves of mudslimes in only to back peddle after it was too late.
she a hooooooooooooo

I have no idea, but i know what Berlusconi thinks of her.

>pic related

Not the most passable tranny but whatever

Based.

Daughter of Adolph Hitler!

>Americans
If you can't climb the fence, don't add your two cents.

aye hol up gringo

we americans too en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas

Who the fuck could have possibly picked *that* as a tranny. It just looks like an ugly middle aged guy with terrible fashion sense.

She ruined Germany. It's going to take forever to wash those Turks and Pakis out.

Hitler- I did the most damage to Europe in history.

Merkel- Hold my beer.

He truly is.

My opinion of Merkle is that she does not seem to care about the German people, she is the figurehead of the EU and is a lesser scion of greater players in the global game.

i think she is ruining germany. whether it's purposeful or accidental doesn't matter. if i were german, i would have already attempted to take her life.
really glad we didn't elect merkel light here in the last election. although it would have been fun to see how long it would have taken before my countrymen saw violence as their duty.
that's something i'm always curious about. where the line is. how much pushing and shoving it would take for a real resistance to take form.

she made being a German post-1945 even worse than it already was

Can a native German tell me why Germany is always trying to take over Europe?

Ugly just like their poop, piss, and blood "flag". Literally the most disgusting flag and language on this planet.

a pinko who loves big black cocks more than her own people

she is a true liberal. its good that she is ruining Europe. people need to get out the of bubble that lets them get so liberal. people who think that the immigrants will mix need to look at US demographics. 400 years and still huge split between black/white. its not just color its class. immigrants will stay poor especially if they dont integrate. it really is free labor. the slave class. every great western civ had one.

Just a few more years of her shit and we'll finally be able to put that military-industrial complex to good use

To show you burgers that we're not fucking around. Adolf tried it by strength of force but diplomatic strength seems to work better nowadays.

> Killing your own people by terrorism
> Women get mass raped at events
> Spreading Islam far and wide and not based nazism

You're sure showing us, krauts.

You asked for an explanation on why we are taking over Europe. I delivered.
You have an argument on what the fuck we doing with our domestic situation, which is rather fucked up I give you that.

This.
/thread