How do I make my gf a complete superior girl? She's already submissive, is starting to hate SJW's...

How do I make my gf a complete superior girl? She's already submissive, is starting to hate SJW's, cooks very well and are a clean and work lover girl. But she stills is pro-choice and don't understand the power of the superior white race

Your girlfriend isnt white as her eyes are dark. HEre is a real white girl.

Pro choice is literally eugenics, not supporting it is the kind of blind altruism which is killing the white race

>HEre is a real white girl.
Same girl with her Asian boyfriend

Appeal to emotion. Women naturally love babies and want to nurture and protect them. Abortion is the least natural and most disgusting procedure that a woman can undergo.

Dude, your gf is like 15. You shouldn't be on this part of the internet. Go back to watching minecraft videos.

Forgot to switch proxys?

>>HEre is a real white girl.
Have you noticed that Asian guys ALWAYS get White girls while in the reverse White guys ALWAYS get ugly Asian girls?

this kind of emotional bullshit about protecting babies is exactly the sort of thing that is killing us, although it is sad that we have to accept the losses of white babies it kills off much more non whites proportionally and thus helps us

>Have you noticed that Asian guys ALWAYS get White girls while in the reverse White guys ALWAYS get ugly Asian girls?

*HOT white girls

learn to love her for faults

>is pro-choice
>don't understand the power of the superior white race
If you understand the power of the superior white race, you should be pro-choice. Abortion kills off a large number of nigger babies, and also retards and other trash-tier whites.

It sounds good. Her political views don't matter as much as her qualities as a wife and mother do. Just wanted to get this in before the asian shill completely takes over the thread

Patience OP, Patience.

You have to slowly introduce her to redpill ideas WHILE supporting your claims with articles and videos. Let her know what's going on and she'll slowly turn. But depends how much you really want her.

If she is wholesome and open to your thoughts, it can be done.

Her eyes are a little bit green inside, not total dark
How can I redpill her?

Have you noticed that Asian guys ALWAYS get hot White girls while in the reverse White guys ALWAYS get ugly Asian girls?

I think that an attractive Gook is a contradiction, they all look like the same flat chested slants to me. Ricebowl's parents are probably not so happy about him passing on his Asianness to a white girl either. He'll probably leave her like a cuck and she'll go off to be impressed by a cock bigger than 3.5 inches.

I really love her, We study in the same university, a real sjw university that is been talking over (like all Brasil) by the libertarian views
She's 20

Show her you're not a cuck then, girls at that age are looking for fun and excitement. Possibly breaking away from high school sweethearts or their preconceived notions.

You can shape her, but you have to stand up for her and show her you're not going to lie down and let life rail you. Vice versa, you better do all you can to support someone that has these values and does what they can to not be a useless sack of crap on earth or just spread her legs.

Breed with her.
>you better be white you Brazilian fuck.

Oh good the /r/EasternSunRising readers are here, to make sure we know the superiority of the "golden race". Spamming us with the oh so rare AMWF. Some random white girl found an Asian attractive so you need to spam it everywhere. Go back to Plebbit

>
>Breed with her.
>>you better be white you Brazilian fuck.
Russian, North italian and North spanish, white skin as hell and dark eyes