Enlighten me Sup Forums

How does driving the Jews out of Europe help the Israeli shadow government you all go on about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews aren't leaving europe because of us, they are leaving because of muslims

Now they will be considered "refugees" and given even more money to flee to Israel (where they ALL aspire to live anyway)

They go to Israel? They go to another country that isn't fully cucked and spread their degeneracy?

Its like having lowly paid immigrants of your own race/culture. Its fucking PERFECT

Yes. Flood Europe with mudshits and then retreat to your US protected sanctuary.

>How does driving the Jews out of Europe
They're not being "driven out," they're leaving because they're work is coming to an end.

>be nation wrecker
>current nation is now a wreck
>move on dot org
>start the process anew in your new soon-to-be-wasteland
>"hi, China!"

Rats always flee a sinking ship. Once a host is dieing the parasite always seek a new host. It's science.

>plot to cause WWII
>kills your own people
>makes them leave
>plot to cause invasion of waves of Muslims
>kills your own people
>makes them leave

How is this working out for them?

This
The same muslims that the jews invited in

>retreat to your US protected sanctuary

Isn't turtling up in your little slice of land seem...counterproductive to world domination? And losing a whole continent to you sworn enemy doesn't make a whole lot of sense either.

Are you genuinely retarded or do you not see how WW2 worked out fantastically for the jews?

imagine if some dude that claimed to be your friend was constantly using your money to buy shit, invite random niggers into your house and one day when you have nothing for them to steal or ruin they tell you that they will stay with their family for a while because you where a cunt acording to them.
thats the jew problem.

Shit. The Jews caused WW1. It certainily wasn't a fucking Arch Duke that caused it.

>flood eu with arabs who have been bombed for decades and hate everyone and believe in religious fascism

>people living there are pissed

>arabs hate you also

How can less Jews be a bad thing?

When public announcement of this concession was made, a member of the Rothschild family in London visited Berlin and negotiated for
a fifty per cent. interest in the concession, offering 100
million dollars to Germany. Germany declined the offer. The
failure to secure this concession from the Ottoman Empire or a
one-half interest from Germany resulted in the Rothschilds
planning, promoting, and provoking World War I. Great Britain
organized the Triple Entente in 1903 by a secret treaty with
France and Russia. Great Britain offered France as a
consideration the return of Alsace-Lorraine, which had been lost
to Germany in the Franco-Prussian War. To Russia, Great Britain
promised Constantinople as a warm water seaport upon the defeat
of the Ottoman Empire, Germany's ally in World War I.

Great Britain failed in 1907 and 1911 to provoke war with
Germany, but she succeeded in 1914.

Depends on whom the jews have a gripe with the most.

T. Ignorant oven dodger.
The lampshade tier Juden is used to garner sympathy points for the Banker tier Rothschild.
It was necessary to get our banker candidate elected.

The leaders of these things aren't moving away. It seems they want to inspire Jewish nationalism as one of their goals. As long as Israel gets supported they can continue to subvert. It's not 100% Israel though the Saudi's and more than likely Qatar have plans for this stuff as well.

6,000,000 jew refugees! Where are they going to go goy?!!!

>How does driving the Jews out of Europe help the Israeli shadow government you all go on about?
once the muslims fuck up europe, they carpet bomb it to "save" europe, move back in and celebrate since christianity has been destroyed

spoiler alert: its not gonna work out

>How does driving the Jews out of Europe help the Israeli shadow government you all go on about?

How does a virus killing it's host help the virus?

Can't we spin "refugees welcome" as a covert "jews fuck off" antisemitism and force the SJWs hand?

jews gonna jew, make sure land values depreciate due to upcoming war and once it bottoms out, buy and move back, basically stealing land through their subversion.

It doesn't. The benefit of pumping more Ashkenazis in to prop up the Israeli "White Tribe" is completely overshadowed by Muslims leading the EU to train its kikery on their country.

Zionist want to drive diaspora jews back to Israel.

Whats so fucking hard to understand about this?

because israel has nothing to do with shadow governments.

israel is just a parasite country that only cares about itself and nothing else.

when Sup Forums talks about "the jews" it's about zionist atheist jews who control all the world's money flow. people like the Rothschilds, or the George Soroses or Rockefellers. Big time jews.

those jews dont care about israel and honestly don't entirely affect it either. But they also don't care about other jews unless they are "in on it" and not just useful idiots.

Ruining Europe and the US, and indeed the western world as a whole, is just to accelerate their downfall, so a one world totalitarian corporatocracy can unify the whole lot, with people like them in charge.

Someone has to populate greater Israel.

Israel is a nationalist ethno state. Literally the Sup Forums ideal.

Hilariously, western jews and israeli jews are starting to hate each others guts.

That may be true. But until I see proof of this I still would consider them two sides of the same shekel

Who cares? And who reads newsweek anyway? Geriatric kikes?

Maybe it did but I think Jews are always clueless even though we're always suspicious of their motives.

Ever heard a normal (not famous) Jew talk about politics? They're always liberal, but not the I'm-fooling-the-degenerate-masses type. They're the I'm-an-oblivious-emotional-thinker type of liberal.

Yet, because of whatever it is that causes them to be successful, their cultural relevance is way beyond what is should be, which makes most Sup Forums people accuse them of mass conspiracy.

Most of us are wrong. The Jews shouldn't be persecuted, they should be mocked and ignored.

Well maybe getting parties elected that want to import more people that hate you wasn't a good idea, huh?

This.

its driving most of the middle class ones out, the rich ones have too much properties\assets in their countries to leave . it creates an influx of skilled and educated people into israel which boosts israeli economy and strengthens israel while keeping most of the really rich ones in europe to control the goys.

neither of these things did
>kills your own people
educate yourself fool

Alright here's my theory. Stay with me here.

Flood gentile lands with mudslims and africans, ramp up jew hate, force all jews to come to the holy land.

World burns or they orchestrate some shit, we all lose, jews forever on top.

>Germany declined the offer
so you're not saying anything new. both world wars were germany's fault.

>willfully giving two nuclear weapons states away via Islamization to get more skilled workers

If that's really the Zionist master plan, they're shortsighted idiots who deserve their eventual nuclear shoah.

Pretty sure (((they))) can remove nukes from those counties like South Africa.

let me guess they don't mention muslims at all for this happening

danger

isis

ww3

Kikes are eternal victims. They flood western europe with multiculti and fuck off while crying about antisemitism.
Of course , the problem will never be named, but the general population will be blamed

this has been my idea as well

that's BS senpai, i've talked to 'freepalestine' libcuck leftist shits in europe and the only way they'd move to israel is if there was a new holohoax happening or real and no other country would take them .
you seriously think these turbocucks want to move to a country with mandatory military service for everyone,war\major military operations every 3-4 years and an overwhelming right wing majority ?.

the people moving to israel are either apolitical\centrist or families whose last generation were not zionist but the current one grew up admiring zionism.

leftist libcuck shitlords come to visit israel for a few days, see that they hate it here and its nothing like they imagined (kikes abroad, especially american ones have a twisted utopian idea of israel) and go back never to return.

ofc not its those fucking white males

Not sure if b8, but whatever.

>...counterproductive to world domination?
Jews don't intentionally conspire for world domination, that's just a white man thinking process to rationalize Jewish behavior. Jews just act the way they naturally do.
youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY

the Mossad has always carried out terrorism against diaspora jews living elsewhere. They want to scare jews to the Israeli ethnostate (moar jews = moar OI VEY YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE US YOU LITERALLY HITLERS) while collapsing every other 1st world country into ghettoized niggerland. That insures nobody can ever rise up to shoah them again, since they're safely protected behind BASED WALL. Of course it sure does suck if you're anything besides a jew when you have the billionaire jews actively sabotaging your nations and trying to collapse the world into a state of misery, strife and war while they get to pack their shekels and go live in Saturn's golden temples they erected in Jewland. The Rabbi Rothschild has always wanted to keep his Tribe terrorized and consolidated under his thumb.

we're not giving them away, not all jews are part of (((their))) world domination schemes, only the rich\influential ones . the poeple moving to israel are regular middle\upper middle class families.

I dont understand liberal jews, they flood our countries with scum mudslimes and then flee? weird.

>Jews don't intentionally conspire for world domination
>(((william pierce)))
sure thing senpai, they totally dont its just a silly rationalization by silly goys.

Eat shit you filthy kike vermin.

Yeah, sure they're leaving Urope.

Maybe its time to accept the possibility that Jews never really wanted mass immigration of Muslims but liberals did and SOME Jews sought the opportunity to profit from writing thinkpieces about it and take their money but the great majority of Jews fear Muslims and cannot live near them.

So its honestly just the few evil Jews ruining Europe for the rest of them more than any Jewish conspiracy.

China would never allow a flood of Jews to migrate into their country.

How did WW II and the "Holocaust" help the Jews?

It created Israel.

Maybe this drives the rest to Israel, so they can start their End Game.

Fuck off Shlomo

Yeah, you need a generation or two of gene stealing before China is ready to be infiltrated.

Good thing they're already working hard on it.