France Happening: Terrorist attack in train station?

thesun.co.uk/news/3513903/gare-du-nord-evacuated-paris-train-station/

It's already happening lads. It's the future they choose.

Bump, this shit's a but important yeah?

More like a failed terrorist attack. Although it still continues to mystify me how they can fuck up so often what is a very simple task.

I think it's time that European nations ban european citizens from reading articles like this. It's too frightening and it will only cause scorn for a small group of people.

This is what they wanted. Don't call it a grave, it's the future they chose.

One of the suspects has been identified as Samuel Hyde, a notorious mass shooter.

Press S

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...to what?

What were they running away from, did a truck roll by?

srsly

why do you keep saying the French chose this

the election was stolen 100%, just like they would in America if Trump wouldnt be saying so much "voter fraud"

France was hijacked by the EU

Proof?

there were some threads about it, but voter fraud evidence was surely concieled, usually it takes a few days for reports to come out so well see

I think people underestimate just how unintelligent Jihadis really are, particularly the homegrown ones. A lot of them still think the post-9/11 type shit is still effective.

Frankly, it perplexes me at how only now they're starting to realise that they can just carjack any random person and kill at least three people at a time with this method. The police'll never be fast enough to intervene and the most they have to worry about is some citizen trying to stop them before they can do it, or crashing before they hit anyone.

There are so many fucking ways to kill people quickly and easily, one example being the one you said.

Once they realize them, shit will go down. But man are they incompetent and stupid.

>What were they running away from, did a truck roll by?

Someone tossed a handful of firecrackers into the street.

Three dangerous men eh? Interesting.
Wonder if we'll hear of anything else.
We probably won't hear much of it if the guys are caught. However, they may actually do something drastic, then we'll get some coverage.

Did they catch anyone yet? Any frogs want to comment?

DON'T CALL IT A GRAVE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

False Flag by a mad Le Shit Voter

EUROPE IS NOT RACIST

FUCK OFF YOU IDIOTS!

WHITE RACIST CRIME AND RIGHT WING TERROR IS A BIGGER PROBLEM IN EUROPE THAN MUAH ISIS AND MUSLIMS

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

That was a rape attack
that's nothing

fucking froggy faggots. Maybe a few thousand more deaths will wake them up.

kek, wut?

almost a Jeb! surge map

Wait, they were there to show they weren't afraid of Muslims and Muslims reminded them that they should be afraid?

stupid faggots, they deserve what's coming.