What does pol think of amphetamine salts?

Hey pol what do you think of amphetamine salts?

Are they generate or degenerate?
Should we give em to kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmQL9hNjfRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

bump you nigger

Yeah let's give kids amphetamines
We need to give those lazy snot nosed shits something

fuck giving it to the kids, save it for the adults.

Bump

>Should we give em to kids?

It's a fucking disgrace that we're giving speed to little kids, honestly.

I have moar autisms

Moar autisms!

The 2 years I was on adderal were the most successful 2 years of my life, though it's not good to rely on chemicals to motivate you. I have had a hell of a time motivating myself since being off of them. I felt I was becoming dependant so I quit. Still doing well, but man, I do miss the unending energy and charisma I got from amphetamines

This is me on adderal

we already give it to kids with ADHD, its called adderall and ritalin

amphetamines will just burn you out eventually. if not from psychotic issues after only a few years of mega dosing (shooting) or becoming strung out after decades of mini dosing (ie smoking meth), take it from someone with experience.

DIGITS

Ive been taking a small dose (20mg) a day for the last 4 years. There's no way I'm going back to the lazy life I had before. As long as you never ever increase the dosage and make sure you eat and sleep well I don't see the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=XmQL9hNjfRU

ADDERAL MAKE ME RACIS

Checked you fucking niggers

LYNCH MOB NOW

My new favourite combination is Low dose amphetamine + Melatonin during the day. It's like being in another word where imagination takes over and you are super chilled beyond belief.

First time in years since the last time I went an entire day without any feeling of anxiety in my gut, it's like walking in heaven.

Ritalin is the only benign stimulant. Everything else causes damage to whichever cortex maintains moral thinking.