South African here, AMA

South African here, AMA.
>FAQ
Yes, there are attacks on whites here.

Yes, there are small militias forming to fight them back.

Yes, we are on the brink of a civil war.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120021836/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You listen to die antwoord?

pics of FAL?

Bring back the nutria, SAbro.

FOHCKEN AFRIKAANER WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

NOT SO LECKER NOW EH?

God and an average iq over 90 is with you
are whites leaving south africa right now?
how many are leaving?

We have your back. We won't let the (((international coalition))) fuck you over again.

The silent genocide against whites will not continue.

Are you the same dude that did this SA AMA like ten hours ago?

If so have this thicc girl again. If not, she's going ITT anyway.

How can we help? Honest question.

You're going up against not only hordes of Niggers, but (((them))) and their entire banking and political empire.

Your best bet imho is to cut a deal with the Russians for arms. Trade access to goods, especially mining products.

The reality is that when it really starts there won't be a word of it in the (((news))). At best you'll be left alone to fight a losing battle alone. At worst, you'll be branded as (((racists))) and have first world militaries actively working against you.

I'd honestly be surprised if there weren't CIA/SOG/IDF 'advisors' already on the ground training niggers.

Just know the free peoples of the world are on your side and praying for you. Tell us what we can do to help, however small.

If there are Whites who want to flee, I have room in my home for them. Not an empty promise, I'd like to help out, but I'm not sure how to get them here if they want to come.

What happenings have you had thus far that our respective medias probably haven't commented on?

Have there been any gunfights between these militias and the blacks?

When are you going back?

>South African here
>US flag
fuck off

Well, then you answer our questions.
Are there Whites who want out? How do I get them here?

Zuma, king of the Zulu, said he was going to make whites "gibs me dat" land back, what are the actual odds of this happening? Is there legislation pending?

Somebody ASB update us on the situation in Coligny!

>How do I get them here?
depends on if you are a qt girl, then you can be my gf

Zuma is not the Zulu king, he is the president

Sorry nigger, I'm a leafbro. There are no grils on the internet.
And no nignogs allowed, we're full.

Where's that at in SA

>Zuma is not the Zulu king, he is the president
I was being ironic. I saw pictures of larping as zulu king and thought it was funny, but can you please answer the question?

unlikely, but possible

>Yes, we are on the brink of a civil war.
No we're not. Lay off the dagga and mandrix, nigger.

Are Slavs white in South Africa?

Pretty sure they are. Some Saffers are """""""white""""""" but are really mixed with Maylay and Khoi/San due to lack of women when the Dutch showed up a few generations back.

>mfw the hottest part is her chubby belly

>Yes its caused by jews
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120021836/

Send donations to SAFRPsA

Hey dude i would like to relocate hundreds of your people in a rice valley in my country, nobody attacks whites and you will be considered as gods, any ideas?