Why arent men turning into transexual women required to cut their dick off before raising such a fuss?

why arent men turning into transexual women required to cut their dick off before raising such a fuss?
until you cut it off you are just cross dressing.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/12/world/europe/european-court-strikes-down-required-sterilization-for-transgender-people.html
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/federal-government-quietly-eases-requirements-for-canadians-seeking-to-change-gender-on-citizen-certificate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, it's still crossdressing even if they mutilated themselves.

some women have penises, shitlord

>Not wanting your girlfriend to have a feminine dick for you to play with

>cross dressing
>trans
Why don't we just call it for what it is. Mental illness.

Then what's the treatment?

Cue the trap pics... Such b8..

This board is a lot more interested in traps than postop trannies. Makes you think.

>cross dressing
k, kissless, touchess foever-virgin

>post-op
>tranny

a fake pussy = a fake female, not a tranny

At least he served his country.

I'm not sure. I'm not a doctor.
I don't really care if a man chooses to dress or act like a woman. I don't even care if he gets surgery.
Just don't make me pretend he's a woman and that he's not mentally ill.

>fake tits and long hair
>"I AM A WOMAN NOW!"
Sure, kiddo.

Why would you want to get rid of the best part?

You gotta be real sure that you want to be a woman before you do that. Some people are just into the kink of crossdressing or they're going through a weird phase that they'll tire of eventually. Hastily chopping off body parts is a very bad idea.

>why arent men turning into transexual women required to cut their dick off
because its a scam

just a way for fags to get "straights" to fuck them

nytimes.com/2017/04/12/world/europe/european-court-strikes-down-required-sterilization-for-transgender-people.html

On April 6, it issued a ruling in favor of three transgender people in France who had been barred from changing the names and genders on their birth certificates because they had not been sterilized. In so doing, activists said, the court set a new legal standard that calls for changes to laws in 22 countries under its jurisdiction.

“This decision ends the dark chapter of state-induced sterilization in Europe,” Julia Ehrt, the executive director of Transgender Europe, an advocacy group based in Berlin, said in a statement. “The 22 states in which a sterilization is still mandatory will have to swiftly end this practice.”

According to Transgender Europe, the countries that require sterilization are Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine.

In the United States, requirements for legally changing one’s name and gender on official documents vary from state to state, said Arli Christian, a state policy counsel at the National Center for Transgender Equality. No proof of gender reassignment surgery is needed to change federally issued documents like a passport, but 23 states require proof of surgery before they allow someone to change state-issued documents like a birth certificate.

+

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/federal-government-quietly-eases-requirements-for-canadians-seeking-to-change-gender-on-citizen-certificate

I had an encounter when out for drinks one night.
This "woman" comes up to me and says "I'm all woman baby, come back to my place"

Me: Have you got a penis?

Tranny: Yes

Me: Uh no my "girlfriend" wouldn't like that.

Hold me /pol.

why would anyone fuck a postop tranny?
You might be thinking, wanting to fuck them cus they have a dick makes you a fag, im not here to argue this point.
There is literally no point to be fucking a postop tranny. Is it like a living sex robot? its not a real vagina but you can do whatever you want to it and it doesnt get pregnant and its not a real person?

Is the B in LGBT transphobic?

It implies there's only two genders!

/thread

Here's a good read.

Fucking cut them all off and give me my robot body I so desperately desire.

>not a doctor
>but feels perfectly fine in declaring transexuality a mental illness contrary to actual medical professionals

bump