Antifa Fag Raid

Not entirely sure if the phone number checks out as being viable but I have a plan for this fuccer:
>Organize a massive user *67 (no caller ID) dick pic spam to this fuccers phone number. Show this dickless fag who he's dealing with, eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8SMFVLSV1ZHY3FrZlBvS2haUUU/view
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/572-Stambaugh-Ave_Columbus_OH_43207_M42000-12177
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Top fucking kek burger. Bump

Ah, India. Just the fellas I wanted to see, with the magic touch of getting all thirsty and rapish in the DM's.

Bump

Will call in a second OP.

Not same fagging

Thanks. Just try and play it off. A confirmation would be the best thing we could get right here. Otherwise I don't want him to foresee whatever shitstorm is potentially about to come his way.

Its a disconnected verizon number.

Time this bitch right burgers

Top kek, bump

He got a cute face, no homo.

Goddamn, might've just got vaporwared by a meme page it looks like, the fuccers.

>dragon lord

I'd say give it a few more shots, just because I'm a hopeless romantic warrior.

> Dragon Lord.

They tryna steal dat basement dweller swag the fags.

Just jewbooked him and in the search of other posts this came up

Looks like others got to him first and he disconnected it earlier possibly?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8SMFVLSV1ZHY3FrZlBvS2haUUU/view

Ehh fuck. Off by two

This is a dox. They give out fake phone numbers, use caller id to see who calls and dox everyone.

Chodeman Mao reference or something. Fucc I don't even know anymore. These guys can have the cringe throne alright. It's all theirs.

thats a nice raid, you're trying to organize

Hello, sho me bobs. OK reap u l8r

I already called. Its disconnected you fucking leaf. You cant get caller id from a disconnected number.
Read the thread next time.

Fuck off ling ling

OP came from a fb page called Odinist Viking Warriors Of America. 195 shares by now so seems likely I suppose. Looks like the guy used to run a fb page and some admins that were familiar with him threw him under the bus for being a cuccbitch.

Ah, further proof that the Jews and Marxists have taken this board you fucc.

Looks like the address might not be valid either.
He had that address listed for sale back in january. And now its off the market which i think just means he couldve sold it as well.
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/572-Stambaugh-Ave_Columbus_OH_43207_M42000-12177

Sorry i cant post screenshots of shit. Chrome memory too low. Wont attach a picture.

All good mate. Might be looking at some dickheads idea of good content even thought it's bullshit at this point. This information should be fairly recent if it's legit...so...I guess this is what I get for expecting a little bit of integrity from the meme community.