Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXa80iqZQqI
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable
youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers

Islam was great until the Christian fanatics came and destroyed everything because they were such salty bitches. The Islam you see today, you can thank the crusades for that.

Muslims of old invented algebra while Europeans were still fucking around with Roman numerals like a bunch of monkeys.

christianity without a doubt

fucking warmongering white people they deserve to be eradicated seriously

I hope the other feral niggers kill your family and eat your toes

Based Frank

What? The crusades were a result of muslims conquering lands through bloodshed.

this is a troll right? if so you slightly rustled my jimmies but mostly fuck off you know that the crusades played no major role in how the middle east is today

Ruined?
Look at Islamic nations
Look at Christian nations
Islamic nations suck. They ruin everything.

As to the idiot that blames the Crusades for Islam sucking. The Middle East was Christian, Jewish and Pagan. Islamists took it from them. Then went on a war rampage attacking Europe, sweeping through Africa, butchering Hindus in India.
The complain because Christians fought back and didn't let Muslims murder them.

Protestantism

That's because our religion is 600 years older than theirs. Their religion is going through what Christianity went through in the dark ages, where fundamentalists are at the helm. It probably won't stop for another few 100 years too.

Muzzies didn't invent algebra that's revisionist history

They were just doing the same thing white people did in the last few hundred years. Too bad they didnt let the Muslims win because our society would be 1000 years advanced from where it is today and you and I would be living in a world where all diseases and aging are cured, a technological utopia that explores the stars. Born too late to explore the world, too late to explore the cosmos. All thanks to christians.

>better let muzzies be terrorists for a few hundred more years

Islam.
Without it slavery outside of India could have died with the abolitionist movement.

who is this? I wish to learn

>Christianity under Rome was evil
>Islam has been evil
>Christianity has adapted since the dark ages and as someone who doesn't like organized religion I have come to respect Christians
>Islam spread by the sword 10x more dangerous than Christianity
>Real answer is the kikes have killed the most

>being this much of an autistic cuck
c'mon buddy you that bored tonight? Christianity and Islam have completely different foundings,to try and say that Islam will stricly follow the same course of Christianity is retarded

Islam loves to play the victim even though they started wars since their beginning and have war built into their moral codes.

Christianity defending themselves and invading the Middle East is not the reason muslims are inbred retards.

>Unironically thinking muslims were advanced
>Sorry retard it was the Persians and they were secular for the most part Islam ruined Persia

Exactly, the reason Christianity changed is because people fought to have the right to read the Bible for themselves and they saw that Christ was a peaceful man.
The reason that Islam is violent is because Mohammed was violent. Islam will not follow the path Christianity did.

Fight Goyim!!

Islam.
It is useless for society built by professionals.
youtube.com/watch?v=OXa80iqZQqI

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. — Luke 19:27 1

Maybe you should read the Bible instead of believing what your cuck pastor says.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788

Christianity was literally the reason the west was so successful.

>Convert or go to hell.
Deus vult!

Luke 19 is a story he was telling you idiot.

hurr durr Muhammad didn't conquer a bunch of shit in his life inspiring his heirs to conquer and spread there religion. How did I say Muslims were advanced it's literally fucking history, there used to be Muslim super power nations in world it all depends on time and context and by talking about Persia you are literally only proving my point the crusades had nothing to do with the middle east getting fucked up in the modern era

Nice misdirection to cover up the TRUTH.

Jews

Read it, it's called, the The Parable of the Ten Minas
A Parable is a story.

No they have to assimilate into our modern civilization or they should be put to death

Both are equally as shit

jews with atheism propaganda

>tfw all religion is retarded and if you are religious you literally believe in spooky cool fairy tales

>being this inbred

>Jr. it's Sunday, time to go to church
>But mom, I want to stay play videogayms
>We are going
>An atheist was born.jpg

>hurr durr christian crusades ruined islam, btw muslims won the crusades lol XDDD
What?

Christianity didntvruin anything as they promoted research,arts and science. Not to mention how they preserved old scripts

>Islam loves to play the victim even though they started wars since their beginning and have war built into their moral codes.

Islam and Judaism are closer to each other then Christianity is to either of the two. The founding of both Islam and Judaism was full of sacrifice, rape, conquest, and the spilling of blood.

Now I'm talking just about the founders, or the patriarchs here, no doubt Christianity has had a violent history as well, but Jesus lived a hugely different life compared to Mohammed or Moses.

Islam tbqh, destroyed the entirety of the middle east, nearly destroyed Europe multiple times and is trying again now.

>being this cucked

And this comes from a Finn, your national hero is literally a priest stabber.
Have a good one.

Blame the CIA for installing shitty wahhibist dictators to serve the US interests in Oil control. Most of the middle east during the 60's had democratic elected governments and would be doing as well if not better than saudi/uae if it wernt for wars as a result of US influence

>Ultimate truth is the the USA has fucked everything up for fucking oil and we have to pay for it.

You have my vote for Pope

>doesn't even speak proper english

Right now? Christianity. In the next few decades? Islam. Prepare for the second coming of the medieval ages, with Caliphates instead of kingdoms and inida/brazil tier cities instead of farms towns.

>completely ignores the attack on spain by muslim jihadists that started the crusades

Do you even history?

>The CIA made Mohammed marry a 9 year old girl

Anyway, it was the British who created Saudi Arabia in the first place, before the CIA ever even exited.

E
R
A
R A R E
A
R
E

>When a Finn thinks he commands mastery of the English language.

top. kek.

He was also a stabber of an anglo-swedish invader

Considering mos of the world's scientific progress came from Christian countries, I'd have to say Islam.
Christ, they couldn't even take Constantinople without Christian help.

>The CIA put people in power who made them give a shit about whats in the quaran.

>In the bible if you rape someones daughter you can buy them for a piece of silver, nobody does that noone gives a shit.

Have a read then: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable

the jew

Why does Sup Forums always fall for this trickery ?

so why are western countries mostly secular when it comes to government and Muslim nations in the middle east are fukd and being a non-muslim is punishable by death

Judaism

You're an idiot for two reasons, again, the British were ones who created Saudi Arabia and helped the Saud family to power, and the shekel for rape is literally from the Jewish part of the bible, pre Jesus. In fact, a shekel for a rape STILL exists in the post Jesus Talmud.

>anglo-swedish invader
Fuck that you swamp alcoholic.
Issue with modern western Yurop is that everyone baits onto some sort of secularism.
You think Sakartvelo(Georgia) would be independent and alive if they wouldn't have Christian values?
All these Tor worship LARPERS are just another form of modern mental decay that contributes to Islamic invasion.

>Muslims of old invented algebra
*stole and compiled it from India and Greece

>tfw the bible wasn't originally written in English.

You did know that, right?

i love when you religious autists scream in confusion. Your kind will be dead in few decades, probably in our life time. I know it's scary, but have some diginity.

So, does anyone have any evidence that proves the correlation between success and Christianity? Or, is this just another circle-jerk? Why hasn't Christianity worked in Central and South America? Wait, it's because they weren't le white, right?

the pope has spoken

>religious autists
Islam is only growing, Pavel

>Your kind will be dead in few decades, probably in our life time.
Sure you are going to die alone while I will have 6 Aryan babies with my Catholic QT3.14.
Neck it kid. Families>MUH FEDORA.

Jews, whitechrist, niggers, mudshits.

Shitskins will be dealt with swiftly when the time is right and they have dehumanized them self enough

That thing on the right.

40 years of Wahhabist dictators and the rise of the muslim brotherhood, it aint hard to figure out. But when the US BACKED the wahhibists in Afghanistan. they became indestructable to any opposing party.

Brits created them but US made them wealthy. Think you are missing the point. CIA INSTALLED BACKED WAHHIBISTS IN AFGHANISTAN IN 70's. clear enough?

Dont get me started on Obama and his fuckups leading to the arab spring.

>USA!! USA!! FUCK THE WORLD UP EERY DAY.

how does religion have any impact on how your country preforms after centuries of colonial rule?

kek

it's to hard for your religion brain. You know you can have family and don't be mindless priest's rape victim? Wow, what a shock. In Czech Rep. there is majority of ateists and it work for them. Family etc.

Crusades destroyed Islam? So did I imagine the Ottoman Empire?

>muslims take the eastern half of the roman empire
>it goes good for like 100 years(obviously, it was the roman empire)
>quickly it descends into the shithole you see today
>stays that way for 1000 years
>>"its romes fault that islam is shit just look how great it was when it was rome"

There are none. I guess that's becouse it's irrelevant what you believie in.

here, take this with you.

>In Czech Rep. there is majority of ateists and it work for them.
With the abortion levels and no foundations to their beliefs it will all just melt away after all ex-commie parents will die out. Their grandchildren will eat Jewish propaganda like a fat American kid eats butter on a hot day.

Then this hero came around...
>So emir, calif or wtf you call your self
>You bitch about being hungry
>Have a plate of gold
how will I eat this?
>Well you should have thought about that, feeding your men, instead of hording this like a kike in a secret chamber
>Eat it
youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
Also
>Your fucking interface suck a bag of nigger dicks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War

woah the Soviets were interested in expanding into Afghanistan during the cold war, crazy that the US would support the people opposed to the Soviets

Christianity is responsible for all civilization on this Earth. Does this answer your question?

I've only ever heard of the connection being between Protestants and success. Central and South America are Catholics. But I don't completely buy it anyway, considering evangelicals

>Brits created them but US made them wealthy.
>The US decides of all the oil rich countries in the world, that they will make the Sauds rich, a theocratic monarchy coincidentally founded by the British
>Pure coincidence

I'm not denying the role of the CIA, but they're only continuing what the British started.

Christianity

Killing A single swede, bishop or not, helped us to gain our independence. Every period of unrest did. I agree you on that Pagan larpers are as leftshits, I as a christian wouldn't have problem with them if they had IQ over 100 thus knowing more they pushed for Islamification more they pushed for their own deaths. But that's not how it is, they are merely degenerates that are pro faggotry, pro-islam and anti-christianity.

Atheism itself cannot be the sole problem, look at your country and Estonia for example

All the Eastern Europe uses aborition clinics in Czech. If you think banning abortion will stop it, you should consider that you can be clinically retarded.

winner!

>look at your country
Catholics here on average have 3-4 kids. They will inherit this land no doubt about it.
> Estonia for example
I'm afraid Eesti is lost kids there eat leftism like candy. Hopefully old people will elect Hitler tier person to youths brains in place.

Arabs invented algebra before Islam destroyed the middle east but it's quite apparent that you're a mudslime so I don't know why I'm wasting my time.

So how come everywhere where Christianity spread most the people are richer than in countries where Islam is major religion?

I know what happened, but did you know they still sold arms to the Mujahideen during and AFTER the afghan civil war, allowing the creation of the first true ISLAMIC STATE.

Yeah awesome USA turning democratic nations into islamic hell holes, then fighting them 30 years later for being an islamic state.

You don't understand that I'm talking about values.
Not about
>muh abortions.
Reading is not only understanding the literal meaning.
Watch this
,both of you

This. Islamic world was accumulating and advancing science and mathematics while the Christian world was busy "culturally enriching" (IE mass rapes and slaughter) pagan Europeans

> So how come everywhere where Christianity spread most the people are richer than in countries where Islam is major religion?
We oppressed the locals and took their Gibs!

Zoroastrianism=/=Islam
Iran at that time when algebra was invented was pagan Zoroastrian and Muslims killed them.

Yes they did. It's an Arabic word.

>Arabic word.
Arabic=/=Muslim.

Wrong. Even by "official" records, the man who invented algebra was a Persian man who later converted to Islam because they conquered his region. He never stepped foot in Arabia.

The genius of Islam is that they spread their language along with their religion when they conquer, so that anything good that happens gets credited to the Arabs.

I did know that. Again, I'm not denying the CIA, just saying if you want to target them, you need to target the British and MI5 as well. They have all been working together to achieve this.

The British are still the kingpins in this plan.