So is Banksy a hardcore racist anti-European?

Or a true Anglo hating pro-European?

he's a political hack

>mfw banksy is anti anarchist scum

Why is it always a fucking german talking about brexit
It's not even a meme anymore holy shit

>dude vague message lmao
>wow so deep please discuss

We won the peace. We are ruling Europe now. What is more important than the now?

>Ruling Europe
>Told what to do by Brussels and flooded with shitskins on their command

Lmao

Jesus Christ, everything you just said there had to be the most beta thing I seen all night. Allowing shitskins to flood your country, allowing degeneracy to flourish without a care in the world, and even applauding to the eradication of the traditional German family is not peaceful, it's pathetic.

You do rule Europe though, congratulations on that. Now you can beat down all masculinity left in the continent until all of it submits to Allah. To think you guys were at humanity's peak only 80 years ago too.

The german will never best the anglo

Brussels is run by Germany.

Remember what happened with Juncker in London? He meets with May at night... at 7:30am he does his duty and reports to Merkel by phone.

This is the current situation.

and you wonder why we voted leave.

Your grandma most probably got raped by an Anglo and your grandad probably got killed by an Anglo lmfao

>and you wonder why we voted leave.
ahmmm.... nope... for years we have plotted to make you leave. Anglos are our enemy!

Grandma 1 was in the French zone and Grandma 2 was the kid of a partisan in Yugoslavia. Grandpa 1 was in the American zone, but fought against Soviets in the East. Grandpa 2 was never bothered by anyone, as he lived in the mountains until the war was over and thereafter remained in the mountains ... in America.

Yeah ok faggot you have five seconds to leave before I post holocaust denial literature

>08:46:09
5 minutes ago

As always, Anglos faggot out.

Banksy is based. Either way faggots take art too seriously

Friendly reminder that Germans are cucks to the EU

>Banksy is based.

>Banksy is based.
What did he mean by this?

A family of cowards, cucks and whores.

Pretty confident in my hypothesis that he is a British-Born ethnic-Palastinian.

So really we should be calling him West Banksy instead.

>Tropical bird is invasive and fucks everything up
>Pigeons don't

>British-Born ethnic-Palastinian
>West Banksy
fucking kek

surprised he did it in Dover seeing as though it was 59% to leave

It doesn't really say anything, does it? No pro or anti message, just a statement.

not really a new idea knocking the star off whats the point creating it.

Dover also was 59% to leave weird place to it seeing as though he probably didn't support it

>Forgetting the Franco-Prussian War

>Pretty confident in my hypothesis that he is a British-Born ethnic-Palastinian.
So he is 100% British then. Got it.

except we're the tropical birds and we're outnumbered almost 7 to 1. The filthy street pigeons rely on an ecosystem of handouts and leftovers for food, which we neither want or need to survive.

Banksy is a complete fool. Every piece of street art he puts out lacks innovation and always presents the status quo political mindset, which pretty much explains why he gets so much (((((media coverage))))).

I've had so many ideas for thought-provoking right-wing street art but these clowns spray this silly bullshit that urban liberals just gobble right up. Real graffiti is repulsive; it's meant to scare people, claim territory, and snap people out of their trance-like amenable lifestyles and rouse thought and action. Banksy's no better than some hipster nigger painting Obama hope murals on MLK jr. street. Someone should make street art of Banksy sucking his own dick.

It means think for yourself krout, instead of using meme non arguments to pretend to discredit an opinion