Has a greater human being ever been born?

Has a greater human being ever been born?

Alexander the Great

He is one of the divine. Sharing company with Alexander as mentioned. Ceasar. (yes pompei conquered harder foes but he isnt ceasar) And ol uncle AH.

His empire fell apart after he died couldnt even set up a line of secession

Timur started from nowhere, had no royal family, no money, nothing. Which means so much more compared to today.

Timur is literally the greatest human ever born.

Me

>Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great, Darius I

I haven't herd of him so ill take your word on him. What did he do?

>Darius
>Not Cyrus the great

This is how I know you're retarded and are recycling things you heard from others.

Kill more muslims than anyone else in history. He was muslims too but no idea how serious he was about it beyond getting excuses to slaughter other muslims.

A screenshot from his autobiography.

He was an insane motherfucker who conquered central Asia, Persia, India, Caucasus. Was about to conquer China but died on the way.

Very, very devout Muslim actually. Was an intellectual too.

He sounds like a hardass ill give him that but hes still a muslim. Did some of my own reading on him. He wanted to reestablished the mongol empire. Damn shame he was still a muslim.

So? He wasn't a modern day Muslim like the ones we're used to. Who knows what they were like.

Its not a negative i would of prefered him not to be one it would be better if he wasnt one. I agree who knows what kind or Muslim he was butIts a moot point that he was still he's a hardass but i dont know if hes the greatest human ever

He really wasn't that devout, he would consult pagan priests to get a favourable resolution to go to war when he wanted

Stop talking out of your ass.

Genghis Khan.

Power rankings of greatest emperors.

1. Genghis Khan
HUGE POWER GAP

This is undeniable. The man literally conquered an area larger than the Roman empire at its height in ONE LIFE TIME.

>muh no one lives there.

Except for the most sophisticated civilizations of the day. Medieval Arabia/Transoxiana and China would have curb stomped Europe any day.

2. Timur
3. Alexander

These men conquered so much in so little time. Truly visionaries in the art of war.

yes me

Mankind needs another one of these guys.

4. Nadir Shah Afshar
Pretty similar to Timur in background and conquests, shame though he was assasinated. Also was an atheist of sort.

Nah, there's a lot of evidence to suggest that he was more sympathetic to Christianity than Islam actually, given that he often treated Christians much more fairly than he would Muslims as well there's the fact that all of his interactions with Europe were had on good terms whilst his interactions with Muslims were more often violent and brutal.

Honestly, I'm curious what a man like Timur look like in the current day. Nobody comes close to the greats of this kind today desu.

What do you guys reckon a guy like this would be like?

Are you the same retard who was happy he found out he was related to Timur like a week ago? Have you made these Timur dick sucking threads every day since then? What a faggot

That would be an Austrialian guy.

Also all Timur's descendants are literally pooinloos after Babur.

No idea what you're talking about desu. I just read his autobiography and was extremely impressed so I posted

>The man literally conquered an area larger than the Roman empire at its height in ONE LIFE TIME.
Most of that area was filled with absolutely fucking nothing though

*triggered*