AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SpeakingBee/status/861587624665817091
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh France, never change.

Why do you faggots act like electing Lepen would have been somehow better? She is even more corrupt than Macron (which is incredible considering his past), has shit and irrealistic policies, and is overall a bad candidate, and a bad debater.

Macron is horrible, for sure, but Lepen did not deserve to win in the first place.

Reminds me of the Jeb surge pic.

twitter.com/SpeakingBee/status/861587624665817091

>France didn't deserve to have le pen win

Fixed that for you. Anyway enjoy your multicultural paradise

Holy fuck! that's real? I thought it was 65/35 or something.

pepe is sad for the french people who will die in terror attacks, but he is not demoralized and will continue doing his best to save them

I don't know what kind of propaganda my french bros served to you, but Lepen might have been the worst candidate of this election this time around.

You have to be french and listen to her debate against Micron to understand how laughable this woman is.

She basically is as retarded as Trump and as bad a debater as Hillary, while having a charisma only comparable to Jeb's.

When the zombie hordes finally close in on France, PEOPLE of Hauts-de-France come to the beaches, I will be waiting Croissant bros to evac you in my dinghy to the English promised land

Jebbed

goodbye france, we hardly knew ya

Quite frankly I'm glad France is fucked. We won the rivalry and this is the final nail in the French coffin.

Thanks mate, I actually live near Dunkirk, you might already know the way.

>tfw I live in one of the two non cucked départements.

Dont be so eager about it. When France will collapse, hordes of ficki-ficki will storm your beaches, then your bitches. And I dont think the Navy is going to be able to repel the horde, they're quite numerous.

>implying shitskins can swim

*blows up tunnel* what now?

>10% muslim country
How can it even happen, do you guys keep white flag on your bedrooms also if a nigger wants to fuck your gf

Where not as easy to bend over and accept a royal fucking.

Is this actually real?

I thought it was faked

Democracy is dead a bloo hoo ;_;

Democracy is for faggots.
40% are ready for a race war.

France a gay.

WUT NEW?

That's how bad Lepen is.

Fair enough, but this could be also a fault on your part; the famous french obsession with style over content - or policy.

Implying a regional map matters in a democracy

But she said "fuck shitskins :::DDDD"

Give Calais back, fucking frogniggers

Rivarly to the bottom :^)

France will stay great

>someone has browsed Blacked a bit too much when it spills into everything you type

They dont have to swim. They'll find plenty of boats here in northern France, they're numerous fishing ports. And if anything, they proved very clearly they know both how to operate it, and how to exploit international maritime law.

Prepare your Navy, you'll be obligated to reçue them in the Channel, and if you're actually based and start tomahawking the shit out of the boats, I can guarantee you'll be in dire shortage of missiles really soon.

That's how grim it is, my fellow anglos.

She offered a future for your country, Marcon did not. Honestly I don't give a shit, when France and Germany falls to Islam the Anglosphere can annex your countries. US elected Trump, Britain succeeded with Brexit.

>calais literally voted against this

Macron secured a future for France as where Le Pen would have destroyed everything

>Checkmate

She offered no future, she had no program. She fucked NUMEROUS TIMES over the working class by lying to them, promising to protect them, only to sell them a day later to the oligarchy. Lepen is an opposition. You can be drunk on her, the same way numerous people here actually trusted Trump despite him being obviously completely retarded and unskilled, working against the reasons you wanted him elected.

No. They know how cucked the EU is. Britain left the EU. Shoot to kill the invaders

>Calais

Oh boy, you dont want this shitty ton anymore, trust me.

>polish raping 8 years old
>migrants raping journalists/humanitarians

Hell, we're the only ones not allowed to rape something there.

How enriching

>being a bad debater is worse than selling out your history and heritage to the EU and getting raped by muhammed and jamal

oh, and what a surprise, politicians advancing racist policies tend to be corrupt, every fucking time.

It's like being a terrible person also makes you a terrible leader and politician or something.

Sup Forums is so naive, at times. Why would you ever trust these people with power? Do you hate your country so much?

>surrender
>many civilians and soldiers did not get slaughtered by the nazis

Yeah totally a bunch of cowards, letting peoples survive.

Are there still natives there?

>getting raped by muh muslims

This is why you are the laughing stock of this website, Sup Forums. You have no awareness whatsoever concerning the world surrounding you. We wouldn't have such an invasion of Muslims in Europe if you didn't fuck up the middle east in the first place, burger.

Muslims wouldn't be such a problem if you didn't ruin everything for everyone once again, America.

Kek
Never change Britain

Trump was still a better vote than Hillary. If the argument is you'll end up in the same place anyway then you might as well take the option which expresses discontent for the status quo as much as possible. At least with a greater Le Pen vote her stance on certain issues such as immigration may have had to have been morphed into other manifestos in order to stay politically "In touch" and therefore viable.

France has given the thumbs up for the continuation of Hollande with the spice of Tony Blair. Le Pen and all she represents in opposition to further EU integration and stricter controls on immigration can and will continue to be brushed under the carpet as you don't need to address the issue or even acknowledge it to be the dominant government.

>we wouldn't be paying millions of muslims to conquer our women if it weren't for America bombing their local goatfarm
whatever you have to say achmed bin-al-homeini albagueminijihad

Trump was as horrible as Hillary, and he demonstrates this fact every fucking day. He is a warmongering retard sold to big business. "Clear the swamp", he said. He is the swamp as much as Hillary, and you fags were idiotic enough to believe him.

I would have done the same I recently did with my vote in France. Not voting at all.

We don't hate our country too much to the point of allowing new colonists to sweep into into our home and reshape it into their image.

Yes, those too poor to left the city itself to live in the larger urban area. Besides the fact they're white, they're hardly much better than your average migrant. I teach at the university, some of them actually write in a better french (they still suck though, I sacked a comorian girl for her nonsensical work, not sure if she understood me)

Dude, don't even try. I live in the US and I can't get people here to realize that the US is a young country analogous to a fat whining child who always gets their way while fucking everything up for everyone else.

Well yes, exactly. We can't let them die in the streets. It would be horrible for hygiene and actually more costly than taking care of them.
Even the most leftist candidate, Mélenchon, said that the thing with muslims can't be allowed to go on.

Even if that's true, you guys were still in charge of your own borders and sovereignty. Were.

You can't play innocent and pretend this is the doing of the US when you have policy specifically designed to and for mass immigration. People play it as the brave thing to just allow constant huge influxes of people variably contrasting the culture of the host country even though all a politician receives for such policy is praise, virtue signalling and declaration of being wonderful. How about you start by getting someone in authority to make the actual hard decision of preserving what is and responsibility introducing immigrants to the nation even in the face of the lefts autistic screeching.

Reminder that your candidate lost, shill.

Read my comment and perhaps you'd write a response addressing what I said rather than rehashing your opinion even though it is irrelevant to the point I made.

>mfw I realize Europe will burn in my lifetime
feelsrealgoodman

This forever.
Get your balls and don't be afraid of being called racists, or any of the -ist's for that matter. The very soul of your country is at stake with rising muslim birthrates.

You could secure your borders

damn
why though

You don't understand anything about our politics. The ones autistically screeching in France are the right-wing centrists. Our leftists are anti-europe and anti-immigration (while still preserving humanism and human dignity).

but muh schengen

We can't secure borders when muslims mainly come by the see and other europeans countries.

A young culture doesn't entail infantile minds. A US citizen is more than capable of achieving a balanced view in which they can justify with reasoning their motivation for doing such an action. If there is a problem with the peoples maturity in a culture then time cementing the culture isn't going to suddenly mature the future generations minds.

Hey now, it was other countries which pushed heavily for intervention in Libya and Syria

Topkek

I'm not talking about Libya and Syria. America fucking up middle-east's development is way more ancient.

Once upon a time, Iran was a nice place to live. But everything changed when the burger nation attacked.

But hey, muh oil, uh?

If you're advocating support for Melenchon then I'm okay with that. Also I never anticipated a Le Pen victory but 40% would have been a good expression of discontent. I suppose the 65% turn out rate may also act as such a voice as well but one quite a bit more silent. If you managed a turn out bellow 50% I would have viewed that as much a victory for expression of discontent as voting Le Pen. My advocacy for the vote isn't so much an advocacy for Le Pen as much as it is expression.

Damn, infidels BTFO

well the current migrant crisis can be directly traced to those two mon'amie

To be fair, abstention was quite impressive considering Micron was against such an infamous party.

The last time FN managed to get in the second turn, the results were something like 80,5% against 19,5%

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

There was a french fighting force against Nazi Germany. The government officials surrendered a month into the war.

You can by taking appropriate action in the EU commission and parliament.

The real issue is that most people who want to do something about it are too fucking dumb to take their complaint to Brussels.

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

what did u won? half ur language is french and your queen is german. cucks

>implying dune coons know how to use boats

>Macron is horrible, for sure, but Lepen did not deserve to win in the first place.

you know what is the most damaging effect of this immigration wave?
its not the economy, its not the rapes and its not innocents being killed.
the majority immegrants are young males and they are gonna skew the gender ratio so much that it LOWER the population even more.
if you want to increase the population of a country then import more females, not males. there are only handful amount of woman capable of breeding and that is gonna lead to more suicides and rapes in your country.
this is what makes this whole situation chaotic, not le niggers are dumb xDDD meme

the 2 most rural and suburbanly retarded departements.

You absolutely can.

it's real but a little misleading

she performed rather well in the northeast and southeast of france, losing by a small margin in many regions (from 55/45 to as close as 51/49)

the northeast has suffered with deindustrialization and unemployment and the southeast is a mooslem mess so it has historically supported front nationale more than the rest of france

still, it wasn't nearly enough, in central Paris she lost by 90/10 and in many areas especially in the northwest margins were as large as 75/25 ~ 80/20

btw out of those two regions that she won one is CALAIS, so that's actually how bad it has to get for the population to open their eyes

>Oh man I'll take that globalists shill waiting to devour my entire history and heritage, did you see the funny movements she made in the debate last nite my lover?

>"أجل يا حبي."

Europe will burn if they certainly do not solve their immigrant problem and re-spreading of communism.

Fuck off kike.

One argument I don't particularly understand is the one that the rural communities are automatically stupid. National curriculum is applied to all parts of the nation. The dumb rural plebs have to attend and receive the same education as the urban intellectuals.

Now of course urban areas recruit that considered the most intelligent in society as resources are compacted and invested in a single space but then surely the social housing would by the same pretense, therefore increase that of the most considered dumb people.

Is 90+% of agreement indicative of overwhelming intelligence or simply representative of political dogma and social pressure of conformity? No doubt it's a mixture of the two but to what extents are each?

The capability to disagree and diversity of political mindset among homogeneous communities is surely representative of a healthy society?

>Not voting at all.
What a beautiful loser you are. Truly the archetypical frenchmen.

>mfw I am not french

>oil
can you get any more basic than that as the reason for middle east destabilization?

why would I ever want to choose between a giant douche and a turd sandwich?

Because Puff daddy will shoot you otherwise

Same way we had a choice between nazi germany and the soviet union at one point.

you can use one to wreck the other, when no other tools are available.

gaddafi is killed by frog agent you literal retard!

How does trump demonstrate this every day btw? He is doing great economy and foreign policy wise. Also illegal immigration is already way down

now all the frogs are invading singapore
fml and fuck you frogs!

Sup Forums got BTFO'd big time
nazi tears are delightful
I want more

You do know france killing itself will not really make us mad, just dissapointed.

Also
>not posting the more advanced map

Guys,
Terror attack are spectacular, impressive, photogenic, loud buzz, etc.. but
don't tell me that (any kind of) terrorism is a serious threat on our lives.
In France it represents about the same chance as dying hit by a lightning.

In the US, the increase of mortality due to terrified faggots taking a (mode dangerous) car instead of (definitely safer) plane after 09/11 has quickly overtaken the nb of death that occured in 9/11 attack.

>People living around Calais voted Le Pen
It's almost as if living with shitskins is bad

>le vote

it's time to go back for you.

oh boy its the
>haha bro dying to terrorists is such a small chance so its okay if we import 500000 more niggers
argument

kill yourself frog