WWII veterans are dying out

>WWII veterans are dying out
>we're left with these Vietnam losers
Why, oh why did we lose the Vietnam war? We're a damn superpower, yet no one respects us. And it's all their fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7hqYGHZCJwk
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
nytimes.com/2017/05/08/us/politics/donald-trump-afghanistan-troops-taliban-stalemate.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who doesn't respect us? Faggot journalists from other countries don't count.

US lost the moment we chose France over Ho Chi Minh.

>we didn't want to bomb china
>who could cheaply funnel cannon fodder south
>trees disguise lines
So Nixon had 2 options: Look for a korean style truce after glassing the border with agent orange OR withdraw. Since withdrawel helps his political standing more and is cheaper, he chose that.

Sucks really, the guys in Vietnam actually stomped on the NVA's and the VC's dicks but that will forever be overshadowed by the fact that South Vietnam ended up capitulating to the Commies

Plus they were a e s t h e t i c as shit

You won. But then democrats and college students happened. Followed by the pile of bodies.
youtu.be/7hqYGHZCJwk

>why did we lose the vietnam war
fuck off with your bait

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

We lost because of political correctness. The communists went into overdrive stateside and made the public unable to stomach the reality of war. It was winnable, it was just a matter of getting everyone on board to fight to win -- no matter what.

Shut up fatty, america is the biggest terrorist faction that has ever existed

Didn't JFK or LBJ or whoever the fuck was your president at that time sent them? It's not their fault

Anyway, Trump is sending 200,000 troops to Afghanistan in August. History repeats itself

nytimes.com/2017/05/08/us/politics/donald-trump-afghanistan-troops-taliban-stalemate.html

because you didn't put enough boots on the ground and basically only did logistic strikes?

France lost the minute they stopped using the foreign legion in French-Indochina. It was all ex Waffen SS

Technically we didn't lose the Vietnam War. We just quit fighting it. Signed a peace treaty, left, and stoodby watching as North Vietnam invaded South Vietnam and South Vietnam lost the war.

>Fighting in a jungle
>Wearing camo
>Better tape a white plastic bottle to my head so the NVA know where to aim

>TFW AMERICANS CAN'T ACCEPT THEY GOT BTFO BY VIETNAM SO THEY SAY

>MUH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
>MUH WE WOULD HAVE WON IF IT WASN'T FOR LIBERALS

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA FAGGOTS

Feel bad for those guys, when they came back home they were insulted and shamed by hippies who were a product of marxist education. They don't get enough respect.

They just didn't give a fuck!

Aussies were over there getting salty and stomping on some gook ass too

But how many kills did those losers get?

To be fair, by the time the US invaded the North Vietnamese had just 20 years earlier fought a 10 year war against the French in which they honed their tactics, gone from farmers to a well trained and supplied guerilla force led by battle hardened generals on home ground, and were fighting an enemy with the support of the population. It was never going to be easy. The "muh rice farmer" meme doesn't give the NKV the credit it deserves as an effective fighting force

Failure to complete your stated objective while the enemy successfully completes there's is a loss, no matter how you spin it. And a forfeit is a loss as well.

Woah, actual cyrus or a UK base inhabitant?

this
Ho Chi Minh was the fucking man

Yea we lost the war

But you can't say that the gooks ever beat us on the ground, we napalmed, burned out and shot any little fucker stupid enough to go toe to toe with us

Shame about the whole strategic part of the plan falling apart, almost as if (((somebody))) had a hand in it

>Took like, 14 casualties in their largest engagement
>Us took 45 thousand casualties in the tet offensive.

NVA had shitty vision. That's why they squint.

so did the ROK. based commie killers
>I was a Ranger platoon leader in I CORPS and the ROK’s (Republic of Korea) were by far the meanest and most brutal fighters I saw over there. Tough suns a bitches. Didn't care about food or water or any apparent creature comforts. Even executed several of their own for apparently minor misbehavior. They reminded me of the Spartans - don’t want to know how many enemy there are, just tell us where they are.

>They didn’t just kill the NVA or VC, they hacked them up and mutilated their bodies often beyond recognition. When they went into the Vietnamese cities, the whores never got paid. It wasn’t unusual for several ROK’s to gang rape a whore. Often, when the ROK’s were done with them, if the whores asked for money, they slit their throats. I had studied the history of South East Asia before I went over and knew how the Japanese and Chinese and other Asians brutalized the Koreans. Lot of prejudice and hatred of the Koreans, so they ROK’s saw this as a chance to extract some long overdue vengeance.

>I never went on an Op with them but a couple of my Rangers had been involved in a mission with them and told this story: During the Combined Op they had captured many NVA - it was quite a few. The ROK’s were told to bring their prisoners back for interrogation by the SOG Intel guys. My Rangers was riding in a Huey with the ROK’s and their prisoners. They told us that even before they got in the Huey, the ROK’s were beating and punching and kicking the shit out of their NVA prisoners and one ROK officer shot one of them in the head point blank with his pistol just outside the Huey.

and then hippies all around America sung songs and gave each other ass pats while a million people in Saigon died under communist rules.

America is quite a country.

We turned Long Tan into a fucking slaughterhouse

And yet the holocaust victims never seem to age

Vietnam shouldn't of even been called a war, how can you say you're fighting a war if you refuse to destroy the enemy in his home where he feels safe? Want the red pill? We should of said fuck the frogs and helped Ho Chi Minh. After all liberating/protecting oppressed peoples was our supposed goal in Vietnam, yet we supported literal faggots that gave up once again like in 1940 over the based zipper heads.

>Vietnam baby boomer is now a motorcycle thug

big shock there

I think the white skin would be more of a giveaway in a jungle.

Shit we should've just let the ROK Marines have their way with the VC

I bet the war would've been over in a year

>Vietnam losers
Implying those of burgers who killed their brothers in WW2 Europe were winners. Even understanding dire consequences of Reich defeat, Russian people were still right to fight for their own clay against the invader. What are murricans fought for? Kike bankers owning their lives through usury?

Devil's Guard

>oh why did we lose the Vietnam war
You didn't.

JFK wanted to bombard the Commies with Naval and Aerial supremacy, then LBJ came in after the assassination, purposefully botching the war with (((escalation))), humanizing with non Europeans, therefore allowing the Naturalization Act to pass with lightened resistance, giving the enemies of America more potential voters.

I hate Lyndon B Johnson with a fiery passion and hope he rots in hell for destroying America, as well as his hippie followers, now called liberals

We still have the Korean war Vets. Another loser ignoring the Forgotten war.

Also a lot of Vietnam Vets were jungle killers.

You call yourself a military buff?
Fucking porch monkey degenerate faggot. Crawl back to the satanic puss pit you crawled out from.

I bet you don't even know who the glorious Chesty Puller is. A man so soaked in blood and glory his branch still says "do it for chesty"

lol and no. Nice roleplay bud

>implying

No its the rules of engagment and the fact we were funding both sides and jfk killed our ally in south vietnam

Vietnam veterans seem to be the only one obsessed with their status as a veteran.

6 patches with the word veteran on it, still wearing jungle camouflage wherever they go.

pretty sad tb.h

>Vietnam losers
>it's all their fault

STFU and KYS you faggot nigger kike bitch.

Its true though.

Fucking hippies. We should have dealt with them first.

Pic related.

The author makes an amazing case for how the US was actually winning the war in Vietnam when WH decided to pull out + Cronkite told the world we were losing.

>cruising on the freeway
>look in the next lane
>see pickup truck
>see bumper stickers
>V I E T N A M V E T E R A N

Why do Vietnam vets are so obnoxious about their status?

Why not ask one you fucking loser?

Its 2AM here, user. Not many Vietnam Vets wandering around right now, user.

Yea it was definitely private jones that lost the war

>Its 2AM here, user. Not many Vietnam Vets wandering around right now, user.

You are aware that there are other days and other 'nam vets ehh user? I would literally curbstomp a few of you loser kikes until red gummi bears came out if you said that stupid shit in my general proximity.

KYS and have a nice day.

>america lost in vietnam
this meme needs to stop

WW2 fought for Commies Roosevelt-Stalin, Vietnam vets fought against commies. :D

I'd love to know how many of these autistic cosplayers are actually infantry vets. Those lot tend to keep their shit to themselves. It's the retards in logistics or HQ that waffle on about their service.

Also got to love Harley Davidson milking that advertising opportunity. Fucking hacks.

>getting this upset

Ok, then do tell, user. Why do you behave like a little high school girl with your veteran status?

>You are aware that there are other days and other 'nam vets ehh user?
Also, your Mexican. Only Mexicans think if you hit something hard enough candy will fall out of it.

I don't claim veteran status faggot, even though I did join RA but ended up with EPTS honorable separation. I know lots of veterans spanning multiple wars/conflicts. My grandfather and father both. My uncles, some cousins, friends, etc. I have friends in warzones currently.

Vietnam vets (in particular) went and did their duty to come back and get spit on/disrespected ...and to have fags like you talk shit about them for doing what other vets did/do?

Yes I would slap the fucking shit out of your pussy ass. I would look you directly in your eyes while I did it and then laugh at you. Allow me to reiterate:
>kys

Previous founding member of a skinhead organization. I am white as fuck. But thanks for playing.

>Vietnam vets (in particular) went and did their duty to come back and get spit on/disrespected ...and to have fags like you talk shit about them for doing what other vets did/do?

You see, that's where you're wrong. I don't spit on vets. I'm a vet too, but I don't go out of my way to advertise it. Why do Vietnam Vets feel compelled to advertise 24/7? If you're such a hardass then you shouldn't have any problem answering the question.

>Why, oh why did we lose the Vietnam war?
Did you really though? The goal was to stop the spread of communism. Sure, it spread to South Vietnam but did it spread more then that?

we didn't
fuck off

As I said they came back and were spit on and disrespected. How many times did you get shouted down as a baby killer? They are no longer in an environment where that should be the case and if they want to represent a part of their life that they went through what is the problem? There are a whole range of vets that both showcase or hide their status. It is not now nor has it ever been specific to Vietnam veterans. My father was in Vietnam and doesn't even like to talk about it...let alone advertise it. But so what if he did? They did their duty and I can think of no compelling argument that would make me clown them for it regardless of the amount of bumper stickers they have.

Come on it was just like Afganistan or Iraq,the US could sweep them away in 2 weeks but a long war is more profitable for the military industrial complex,why do you think it was knows has the heroin and the helicopters war?

Feel free to go over and redeem the honor of your country Pedro-Burger

Why did you FIGHT the Vietnam war?