How come black men are better athletes than whites?

How come black men are better athletes than whites?

They fuck white women better than white men too.

When will black men rule white nations again?

ikr. White bois sit inside and play video games, watch anime, and never exercise. I stopped dating white guys when my ex boyfriend was beat up after talking shit to a black guy to come off as alpha or something. When he was beaten and started crying, i just lost respect for him. How can i respect a white man if he can't even protect me? Black guys have swag, they can dance, they can rap, and they know how to have fun. I got tired of my ex bf trying to get me to watch anime. Grow up you white boi-children.

/bant/

um nice arguement, sweetie

get out Antifa faggot

>fast running

practical application of their skills is just not a Black owned thing. Just see all the asians and spics and white people owning your monkey asses in martial arts and weight lifting. all your race is good for is throwing balls around and shitting out nursery rhymes. A bunch of you niggers listen to eminem lmao desempaimu

How well will Jamal protect you from poverty?

>Black guys have swag, they can dance, they can rape, and they know how to have "fun" at the expense of others
ftfy

Blacks are Animals

How long before she gives birth to Cocacolisha will he be gone?

its funny isnt it? thousands years of evolution can be destroyed only by nigger fucking white woman and making nigger kids

Because we bred them like animals so we could have bigger, stronger slaves. Plus all the ones that can't run, jump or swim are in jail. Niggers will never rule anything though because they're too stupid, everything they touch turns africa-tier pretty much by default

We wuz bred to be stronk

>blacks are better athletes than whites
>shows pic wih a fat nigger
???

>better athletes

*except for gymnastics, cycling, swimming, weightlifting or infact anything that doesn't involve short distance running

>black men are better athletes than whites

avoiding arrest from age 2 and up does get the muscles pumped

once again, nice arguement, SWEETIE. you can't argue my points that white males sit indoors 24/7 and do nothing but complaing about strong black men who have been nothing but nice to me. keep being blaming your own downfall on black men even though you know deep down you only have yourself to blame

omg so many typos because im so mad rn

Running from the police is great cardio

kek

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt.

Why cant black people play hockey? Why can't black people be good quarter backs? Why can't black people be good at baseball? Why can't black people drive cars as well as whites?
Why can't black people earn as much money as whites? Why can't black people stop committing crime?

>SWEETIE
god the election is over leave the fucking board

>RULE WHITE NATIONS AGAIN
Uh you never ruled a white nation, and you never will. Niggers ruin everything they touch, so sorry.

Obama.

YASSSS QUEEN SLAAAAAY

The Jews rule America. Besides Obama was only half nigger.

Oh wow. I haven't seen this pasta inc fucking years.

Stupid shvartza

Sad truth is that most white women end up dating and fucking black men. White men are just pussy betas and white women know that. High school, college, and beyond blacks are all the athletes and the most masculine and aggressive men out there. Women want that and are drawn to them. That's why at every major sporting event, white women literally lust after and eye rape all the black athletes. Just how it is today.

Years of selective breeding by Massa.

NIGGER SHILL THREAD NIGGER SHILL THREAD NIGGER SHILL THREAD NIGGER SHILL THREAD

Then why aren't the Jews sending Syrians to America to destroy it?

Did someone say Syrians?

integrated schools are a hell of a thing.
Some women see the monkeys up close and are disgusted.
Some women see the monkeys up close and want to fuck a monkey.

>niggers are only better at running because they are born thieves.