WTF TRUMP?!! WHAT HAPPENED TO AMERICA FIRST?

>President Trump is sending 200,000 American troops to Afghanistan

>During Bush and Obama years, U.S. soldiers on the ground in Afghanistan were increasingly frustrated with a lousy mission in a benighted country riven with tribal feuds and opium wars.
>Tale after tale of American soldiers out on dangerous missions with no overall strategy; no end game in sight; just endless, life-crushing war.
>One grizzled sergeant said to “You ask probably any of these infantry guys, and they’ll say let’s get the fuck out of here. This is a fucked place. What the fuck are we doing here?”
>And there is the question of fiscal priorities for an administration that pledged “America First.” Additional U.S. troops will require additional appropriations. Wasting more American blood and treasure on Afghanistan drains resources from other pressing national security needs, among them North Korea, ISIS in Syria and threats in cyberspace.

nytimes.com/2017/05/08/us/politics/donald-trump-afghanistan-troops-taliban-stalemate.html

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/officials-afghanistan-suggest-russia-arms-taliban-170424204006251.html
nytimes.com/2017/05/08/us/politics/donald-trump-afghanistan-troops-taliban-stalemate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"False song of globalism" my ass

Hopefully they are going in like a bulldozer and getting rid of everyone to make a parking lot.

>American officials said that 3,000 to 5,000 additional troops, including hundreds of Special Operations forces, could be sent.

>3,000 to 5,000

>America’s endless wars are ravaging our country’s military sons and daughters, many of whom have endured multiple deployments.

>Not sending 200k troops to Iraq and curb stomping ISIS

Come on now send them where they are needed.

Can we please just bomb the cities to ground zero and finally finish this game already? This back and forth play is so old already.

>>The VA is overwhelmed with post-9/11 wounded and disabled vets: more than 1,600 amputees from the wars; 327,000 vets with traumatic brain injuries; 700,000 vets who are 30 percent or more disabled. PTSD is rampant.

OP is bait. Article states 3k-5k is what advisors are asking for.

>Soldiers I met in Afghanistan complained about billions being spent on often-spurious development projects, while their own families back home were struggling. I encountered many officers desperately trying to reconcile their sense of duty with contempt for the extravagant U.S. support for the predatory Afghan government. I heard stories of officers leaving the service, seeking counseling to resolve their cognitive dissonance.

>One commander told me, “The U.S. military and the State Department and USDA and other agencies have definitely given this country a chance to form a government, to form an army, to form a police department and to provide some kind of governance to the people.” He concluded enough was enough: “Now it’s up to them. It’s their country and they need to decide how they want to run it.”

sending them back in after the taliban has enough time to replenish their road bombs

Time to ream china in the ass and help the poor Uighurs

Never start a land war in Asia.

It's a proxy war guys. Russia is arming Taliban aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/officials-afghanistan-suggest-russia-arms-taliban-170424204006251.html

Then why are we sending OUR troops to die, instead of a proxy.

Oh wait, we ARE the proxy for the Jews. Well played, America.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Intelligent people have known this for a while now

Good. Russia got sick of our shit and the fact that we are arming their enemies and bombing their allies. Glad they are arming the Taliban. The JEWNITED STATES needs to get BTFO. The world is sick of their shit.

>nytimes.com/2017/05/08/us/politics/donald-trump-afghanistan-troops-taliban-stalemate.html

Literally nothing in that article states Trump wants 200k troops in Afghanistan. The suggested increase was 3-5k.

Where the fuck have you been the last 6 years? Of course its a proxy war.
Go back to Dumblr.

holy shit really? i thought shit was winding down

i want to join so i can be a biblical towel head killer

trumps in office so now they're suddently against afghanistan

unfortunately trump may be fucked because the military was the only hard power asset he could rely on , and they want more wars (surprise surprise)

good goy

>being so new you link the Jew York Times
we don't accept fake news. get us a real source you worthless fucking commie faggot.

>donald drumpf

hi CTR

>dumb dutch degenerate
It's all shills until you have to actually think about it.

Given the history of Russia and the Taliban, that's a little baffling.

this guy isn't a fan of pepe

wat do

>aljazeera

He's just creating more jobs, guys! The casket makers will have a ton of work now. KEK.

>President Trump is sending 200,000 American troops to Afghanistan

It's bad enough that he's increasing the troops and something like 12 people died there while he was president, but why lie he's not sending 200,000 troops in there

lol no they're not

That American general is majorly buthurt because despite 16 years in Afghanistan they're losing the war

Russia acknowledged that the Taliban is winning and they opened communication channel with them in hopes of being part of a ceasefire negotiation. Russia still has the Taliban tagged as a terrorist group

Send them to finally destroy the enemy and get the Afghan war over with.

Well you're a phoneposter, so you got the retard part right.
Now if you die out there, you'll be a life wasting retard.

Well Trump hasn't done anything yet, only advisors suggestions are had.
Hopefully we'll see that Trump isn't just a mouth for his advisors.

Is that the 2007 version?

Lying is a reflex for them at this point.

op is lying, the articles says there can be anywhere from 3000 to 10000 troops sent as advisers

Hey Mike. Glass yourself

Well, what should be done is basically build a wall around ISIS, physicak and technological. Make sure no one gets in or out. No communication in or out. Then you start with killing ISIS outside the area. And execute the ones who exist in Europe etc. When this is done you focus on ISIS area in Iraq and Syria, total extermination.

Something like this needs to happen or Islam will win. People don't seem to realize the west is LOSING the war on terror. The mujahedeen plan is going exactly like planned.

NIGGA WE'RE ARMING AL-QAEDA AND ISIS WHO CARES ABOUT THE TALIBAN

RUSSIA PLS SEND HELP

Thanks for dying for me, Merica. I'll light a candle. If the electricity goes off or something.

trump is sending those troops to the middle east to eventually destroy isis and stopping the refugee crisis, thus europe is saved and all the shitskins have t go back

>trump
>destroy isis

Is it 2016 again?

eh whatever, i enjoy opiates. This way we get to kill mudslimes and acquire poppies.

...apparently you've never heard of ISIS r the fact he planned to wipe them out? Not only does Afgan have a small ISIL/Taliban group going on it's also a place where we have more bases than Iraq. Iraq isn't he best place to set up base currently. While Iran kind of cuts them off it's possible they'll be going through Kuwait once all said and done.

he was talking to some king islam faggot in the middle east, not to long ago and said that he was going to destroy isis so im sure trump is going to kill them eventually

Was Hitler an evolutionist?

200,000 troops. On the Iranian border.

Everyone is saying it, nobody is doing it.

Okay, this legitimately pisses me off.

Afghanistan was a waste of time from the start, but now it's ridiculous. That place cannot be controlled. The Brits tried, the Soviets tried.

There is nothing there worth fighting for. There never was a central government that controlled the territory.

>arming the guys who used to shoot down all your helicopters with stinger missiles back when the USA was arming them
What did he mean by this

a couple of minutes ago i was browsing poll and there was a thread that said trump is sending 200k troops to afghan

200k soldiers that were already on payroll? Great, use those welfare queens to actually do something

Trump said a lot of shit and did the opposite.
And sending people to Afghanistan doesn't equal fighting ISIS.
Can't tell if you are green or deluded.

>the US was arming the taliban
are you fucking stupid? Do you get your knowledge of the world from video games? The US bombed the taliban you stupid fucking squinty eye dipshit

why does this thread have no images?
you can't even open it from the catalog

US was arming the taliban during the soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the 80's.
Now they're fighting Taliban who get armed by literally everyone around just for kicks.

>he thinks this is for ISIS
>he doesn't realize (((they))) want to station right along the Iranian border

At this point I have no doubts Trump works for (((them))). I sincerely doubt they will do anything about the Taliban and ISIS cells operating in Afghanistan as they are wholly funded by Pakistan and Saudi Arabia respectively.

I will gladly join the military if it means helping Afghanistan develop and rid them of Pakiniggers.

ISIS is a product, but Taliban at this moment want everyone gone from Afghanistan. So they will be a problem for a very long time.

Actually it is. All jihadis are the same. ISIS, al qaida, al shabab... it's just a cover to put these names. They are all in practice mujahedeen under islam and they all need to be destroyed.

You need to isolate them where they have strongest concentration and kill them in other places to make sure the virus doesn't spread.

Angry janitor can't remove threads, but he can remove images