Americans are upset that France isnt as retarded as them

>Americans are upset that France isnt as retarded as them
>elect a sensible leader with a view for the future rather than a racist who will destory the country like USA did.

top kuk

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aa2_1468539654
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=m5DdIQJt6-w
youtube.com/watch?v=SbgJ45OcjO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

liveleak.com/view?i=aa2_1468539654

#66%

LMAO

kek
>racist who will destroy the country
Do you even know how parlament works?
that could never happen, and will never happen.
France chose the centrist granny fucker who will have no impact on french politics what so fucking ever. He is gonna sit in that fucking chair until those 5 years have gone by. And NOTHING, what so ever, will have happend.
The guy held post as economy minister, and we all know how that went.
typical canadian cucks.

enforcing immigration limits doesn't destroy a country. the opposite, actually.

>>Americans are upset that France isnt as retarded as them
Which americans, Canadians?

i'm upset too

>a view for the futur

what view ? you seem to know, because nobody here in France knows his view

France will continue to dilute culture and economy while Terrorism will increase as Macron bends over to the EU and sells his people out to the highest bidder.

Some people know. Don't talk for us all.

A litteral undercover faggot ordering faggot underware with dick holes in the ass(wtf?), ordering the chemical cousin to methamphetamine, and (surprise surfuckingpirse) 12 pineapple PIZZAS THROUGH EMAIL. No one orders pizza through email use an app of better yet call or maybe just maybe have your kitchen staff (which he does have) make some. I forget who else indulge in 46 thousand dollars of pizza and hot dogs? Oooooo yeah, he is undoubtedly one of ((them)). Ya blew it frecnhies.
Ps. When pic related endorsed him it solidified his position in ((their)) members only club.

We're not mad. We just feel sorry for Europeans who don't wish to remain in the EU suicide cult.

It's like watching someone try to escape from Jonestown after they've realized that they've made a horrible mistake.

>communists riot when trump wins
>communists riot when macron wins

Really activates my almonds

I think Brits are more upset because they needed so much an EU-exit body
Now they are by themselves

Hillary won the popular vote and the Russians stole the election, Americans are not retarded

Are you fucking kidding?

It's probably more important to the Brits but either way it's just sad seeing you take it up the ass from globalists while you beg for more. This doesn't save the EU or anything. You aren't sticking it to anyone but yourselves.

The leaf is trolling, or stupid. Put the magic 4 letter word in the subject field and move on.

At Majdanek, it was originally claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Today, thanks to revisionists, they claim less than 60,000 died at the camp (primarily of disease). The Red Cross examined the camp and estimated only 8,000 had died there.
That is a drop of almost 2 million. Yet most people don't know this, and continue believing the number 6 million.
At Auschwitz, it was originally claimed 4 million people were killed in gas chambers. Today, the official number is 1.5 million. That is a drop of a further 2.5 million (though still grossly inflated).
People blindly believe 6 million died because they don't want to bother to examine such a grisly topic. They take it on faith that what they have seen in movies and what little they were taught in school is accurate.

If you watch these and STILL believe the Holocaust myth, you may be a Jew.

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked)
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lied about being in the unit that liberated Dachau.
He was even a known liar by the time Spielberg was making The Last Days, as an earlier documentary focusing on supposed black soldiers who had liberated concentration camps had been debunked by historians and actual army soldiers.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating any camps. But that didn't stop Spielberg from using Paul Parks as one of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days. Because the ONE American soldier couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER.
Other obvious lies are also examined.

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Why are you a faggot? I think we all want to know?

Since when is destroying your country considered a view for the future?

That is what they have just elected.

We just need to redpill Macron about niggers, he can be great

kek!

don't make me tell the Chinese to buy your house.

sry meant re zone your house.

stfu retard and look at us we have this cuck

only some americans

retard

I would never stick my dick where that dude has.

move to the US with us we need more of you

Sup Forums BTFO again!
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

just having a giggle mate. I'm load up the arsenal for the drive to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5DdIQJt6-w

>Sensible leader
>View for the future

Sure. It's just sensible policies and plans that will anally rape a good chunk of the native French population.

That said, I feel the frogs a bit;

>Woman with her heart in the right place but absolutely incapable of professionally running a country and no major party like the Republicans to back her up

>A professional technocrat who is going to continue to the contribution of destroying their n nation, but at least the trains will run on time (except for when they are exploding)

I think it's telling that Le Pen did far better with young voters (worried about their future) than with old voters (who went with Macron to protect their retirement and maintain at least a bit of stability during their final years).

You're a fucking retard if you don't know it by now.

I'm no big fan of it, because I love my cushy job, but it IS easily known.

Leaf?

there really was a time i would have felt bad about this kind of thing

not anymore

>(((France)))
youtube.com/watch?v=SbgJ45OcjO4

>macron
>good candidate
I know you're a shill but fucking hell, man