Sup Forums is now Snake Plissken

>The more things change, the more they stay the same.

You know it's true. Also, Punished Sup Forums general.

We should have converted to Eastern Orthodox when we had the chance

Rare flag spotted.

You mispelled going back to a pagan, viril, solar spirituality and leaving behind all this desert jewish nonsense.

Amen to that brother.

Fuck you nigga pope

Europe shall once more by swallowed by war, just you wait.

Get off your mobile, Swiss guard!
>Oh and yes! Convert to Orthodox.
Vive le Brexit

You will not inherit the kingdom if you go after false gods of wood and stone. Zeus is a false god. He is not YHWH. None are like Him. None. Quit worshiping the things in and of the earth, and not the Creator of such things.

>Abrahamic jew religions

Agreed

Pathetic slave to a jewish cult. Bow down to your master, I will keep saluting the Sun, as my ancestors did since the beggining of the world, and knowing my own place in the cosmos.

>tfw Sup Forums cites government crime statistics but gets utterly BTFO by the based 'pede who tells him his black friend voted for Trump.

Hold up, I need North Korea's opinion on this too
Hey Kim, you there?

Deep roleplay brother, yaks milk and sodomy will surely save the white race. Varg is a theologian and not an ex con living on welfare/shitting in wood chips.

Sup Forums loves to lose because it means we don't have to change since this whole board is based around being contrarian

imagine how uncomfortable everyone here would be if every western country actually started enacting pro-white policies, we'd have nothing to bitch about and we'd all become SJWs, Trump winning already turned this place into a shitshow

>Varg is some kind of prophet or example all pagans have to worship

You're mistaking my religion for yours, friend.

SNAKE PLISSKIN!

Based on your flag, your religion is globalism.

How to get that flag?

>id: WUT BOY?!?
Fucked his shit right up. Junker got junked!

Sell your soul to the devil, bring infants to Soros and swear allegiance to Merkel. Or just work in the EU institutions and use wifi.

escape from LA is like alt-right memes: the movie.
Zapping degenerates, RWDS, a tranny warlord (Pam Grier kek) and literally surfing the Kali Yuga.

>Imagine how uncomfortable everyone here would be if every western country actually started enacting pro-white policies, we'd have nothing to bitch about and we'd all become SJWs
Maybe you would; I would be ecstatic.

>bring infants to Soros
I'm in a dilemma, because I support pedo rights and free love, but I don't want a world dominated by jews with corporative interests.

Snake Whiteskin

>>Whitesnake

HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN