Can you believe they openly use the White Power logo for their racist newspaper!?

Can you believe they openly use the White Power logo for their racist newspaper!?

I head they were even putting out propaganda posters featuring photos of boatloads of African and Syrian immigrants, with their slogan "democracy dies in darkness" AND their White Power logo! They aren't even trying to hide their racism! Can a kind Sup Forumslack please post these horrible posters that WP have produced, so we can expose their bigotry?

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fontmeme.com/old-english-fonts/
fontmeme.com/permalink/170509/2c69c9221c58b1b8be4d7cc34a3eb058.png
fontmeme.com/permalink/170509/ffad7799f6375455270cc96669039ff0.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WASHINGTON POST PRIDE WORLD WIDE, BIGOTS!

>I head they were even putting out propaganda posters featuring photos of boatloads of African and Syrian immigrants, with their slogan "democracy dies in darkness" AND their White Power logo

Someone needs to """"""""find""""""""" these stat, we can't let them keep getting away with this

I'll remember to post this shit during the day here in the US to really get the ball rolling.

Would appreciate it, cheers

Fantastic idea. Everyone hates the whore WP.

i'm outraged

Washington Post, the new Daily Stormer affiliate.

From last thread. Create fake accounts on Stormfront using WP journo names, then tip off their competitors.

oh the humanity!

.........you have my attention

Their new motto is prophetically creepy and morbid and makes me think they're part of the problem.

Colbert came out in support of Nazis as well #NaziNotBadThing

They can't keep getting away with this!

>>I head they were even putting out propaganda posters featuring photos of boatloads of African and Syrian immigrants, with their slogan "democracy dies in darkness" AND their White Power logo

All someone has to do is put this on pic related with the DDID slogan, cyberpolice would come after me in Australia for "muh spreading hate speech"

I like this idea, amazing desu. Juden approved.

This needs to be remade. The circle is obviously bent around the arm, so the logo being straight is inconsistent and ruins the effect, making the fakeness look obvious. You can warp it properly in photoshop so it's consistent. I'd do it but I'm on my phone

You're an idiot.

You're not fooling anyone. You were in the last thread.

Let me guess, English teaching didn't work out for you, so you took up internet shilling to fund your third world sexpat ventures?

Proudly reposting my plan from the previous post.

So the thing is, Google analyzes hot topics and searches (duh!).

If 30 people google the same thing 50 times each, that particular line of search will start popping up as a suggestion to other users.

Eventually, when something gets big enough, Google shuts it down if it is offensive or politically incorrect. This usually takes somewhere between 10-15 days, which means there's still plenty of time to wreak havoc.

Google searches could look something like this:
"Is washington post racist?"
"Washington post using nazi font in logo?"
"Washington post logo means white power"

Great suggestion user. Already on it!

This bump

Their logo and slogan have a long history of use amongst American hate groups

it would actually be pretty funny if you could make logos symbols of hate just because you could cost any company millions of dollars might actually make the media distance itself from social media cryfests to just to save sponsors

holy shit you're right, preach it!

Anyone know the exact font that is used in the logo?
Was playing with this site, some are close...
fontmeme.com/old-english-fonts/

This is the best shoo- I mean historical find Sup Forums has ever made

This is also a grand planp

reverse the image , then reverse the p, then add forward slashes, post the result
wtf i love washington Sup Forumsst now

yeah, lol you're not fooling anyone other than 12 year olds. and they are getting more computer literate to just google search and find out this is just some stupid shit. I like your guises enthusiasms to create a new meme, but you're doing it all wrong. now I don't really know the right way, but I certainly know this will die in a few days.

:)
permalink/170509/f9bf84b734b40447ffafac1aa227d03b.png

Yeah goys, (((he's))) right.
We should stop. We're sleepy. Take a break.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! We need to get Washington Post banned!

>democracy dies in darkness
Fucking cringe

You're right I'm so sleepy, I need me some HIGH ENERGY WHITE MALE POWER VITALITY to wake meme up inside. Get the Bogdanoffs on the phone, I have to place an order.

bump

Your post exceeds the typical attention span. You'll need to shorten it considerably and make a meme to affect anybody's white power with it.

L - LOST
B - BITCHES
G - GOT
T - TRICKED

Q - Q is a dick going into a pussy, deep fuck style, zing!

Wow you opened my eyes. They warned me I might see a "redpill" here.

bump

fontmeme.com/permalink/170509/2c69c9221c58b1b8be4d7cc34a3eb058.png

This is kind of dumb. Do your fags at least have people on facebook posting this or is it just on Sup Forums hoping some dopey journalist finds it and reports it to his cnn overlords?

bump

I only have about 4-5 hundred social accounts with 100 to 5k each in my distribution network.
But yeah, (((you're))) right, this is dumb. I'm sleepy. Think I should stop and go delete all my accounts and stop using the identity management software and let the "good troll armies" [Comey citation needed] win this game.
Fucking dumb. (((You're))) right.
Zzzzzzzzzzzz
fontmeme.com/permalink/170509/ffad7799f6375455270cc96669039ff0.png

It worked with the handsign