Jewish prof teaches how to handle the holohoax scam

Watch and learn how this brave "jew" handles (((them))) when they try bringing the holohoax the justify their trickery on the world

youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA

Shameless self bump

Based finkelstein, outstanding scholar

meh, he still pretends the holohoax is real. david cole is the true jew OG

Anyone who denies the holocaust existed is a fucking retard, the truth is that it was over exaggerated and the numbers were wrong; but it still fucking happened.

You cant just go around and tell that to normies you fucking leaf,you have to first make people aware of their constant trickery before throwing in the real red pills about them

like 300k jews max. not 6 million

Do you actually believe this?
The figures cited are more or less the same and accepted by every recognized expert on the topic. Why even bring it up?

>holocaust
irving repeatedly says he's not a holocaust denier because he doesn't know what the holocaust is defined as.

so how do you define the holocaust? 6 gorrilion jews? or just jewish persecution? or Innocentocide?

woooow there's a lot of Auschwitz survivors really makes you ponder those pecans

holocaust is a greek term meaning destruction by fire. many things have been destroyed by fire in human history, which instance are you referring to?

Probably more tbqh
They shot commies and leftists jews into their graves when they found them in rural areas

Bit it's an interresting fact that ALL death-camps were on the Soviet occupied territory.

Nah its at least double that. Still a gross exaggeration

>every recognized expert on the topic
Recognized by whom? Also, it is kind of hard to believe that someone will be truely objective when there is a clear benefit to not being completely objective.

This, not seen him posted in an age, he's top notch.

I might work for the moment but the day after jews will claim they don't remember anything at all.

well it's kinda plausible though, it's where the most jews lived

Deny the numbers and gas chambers of fun, and that jews were gud bois dim du nuffin.

Not that they were persecuted and used as free labor then died of disease and starvation when allies bomned german supply lines.

As a jew I wouldn't defend the palestinians because I'm well aware of what they are capable of. The so-called "crimes" and demolitions Israel commits against palestinians, taking into considerations the widespread disgust of the Arabs and how well-armed Gaza is thanks to the smuggling tunnels from Egypt, I can't gather an ounce of sympathy for them.

Jews from 1948 onwards built out of that land an amazing country, with functional agriculture and industry, pretty much a first world-status country in the span of 60 years. If, hypothetically, all would leave tomorrow to finally satisfy the "gib land" demands of the palestinians, the country is on its way to become Zimbabwe 3.0 (2.0 is South Africa).

I know that neither side has clean hands, but Israel definitely doesn't have the dirtiest of the two factions.

Finklestein's age actually checks out, Holocaust survivors are also defined as immediate offspring of the ones who got locked in the camps.

Yup, it's sketchy stuff.

One thing missed in this Holocaust discussion is how is the Warsaw Ghetto considered. Up to this day no one could tell me if that was specifically part of the Holocaust or not.
Every time you hear about the Holocaust it's about the "gas chambers" and extermination camps located conveniently on the Soviet side.

BASED KIKE
A
S
E
D

K
I
K
E

Are you legit trying to tell us that the Palestinians are a threat to Isreal?Im sure the palestinians are the ones using white phosporus on kike civilians too

Without the numbers and the methods it wouldn't be a holocaust you fucking retard.

The sole reason people make it the biggest deal in history is precissely because how it's been exaggerated and how inflated the numbers are.

It's like if I call the police and tell them you raped me in the ass after killing my entire family and skinning my dog alive and you become the most hated guy in the country and you're everywhere in the news. But then some guy tries to explain that the only thing you did was poisoning my dog because you were upset of it barking all night.
You're an asshole either way but it's not the fucking same.

Read about the sonofabitch turbokike Alan Dershowitz treated this guy. Stopped him from getting tenure at Depaul - basically ruined his career.

Just because he was a righteous Jew who went against the status quo.