She's pro-life

>she's pro-life

Could roamingmillennial get any more perfect?

Her eyes are too far apart.

>Literally who
Saged

What was this expression trying to convey?

>der mongrel

Nah.

She could be white. That would help some.

glad i dont have to 'save the whte race' aka cuck myself by shaking up with pic related

Dude i know she's smart, good looking etc.
But take your worship to youtube.
We don't need even more personality cults on this board.

Anyone else fapped to Roamings videos on mute? Or am I alone in this?

She could be white.

Does she have nice feet?

These women are pro-life until they themselves need to get abortion
You're falling for false song of attention whoring

She could be sat on my face

>she

She could only do bbc

I jack off to her face every night

>Could roamingmillennial get any more perfect?

By not being a civic nationalist cuck.

>wanting society to be flooded with future criminals and general children of single mother degenerate scum and the US nigger population to DOUBLE
>le so conservative and redpilled

christcuck "logic"

>pro-life
>being against eugenics programs that remove shitskins
Wouldn't expect anything less from a mongrel

Hand over your neetbux user. You'll do it too because you're fucking weak.

are all eurasian females this perfectly face shaped?

>Being against eugenics
what a retard

reminder:

she's pro whatever is trendy on youtube and makes her money
and yes, she could be white

No.

I don't know who the broad is but wanting retards and other kind of cripples to be born is foolish and cruel.

unironically this

She's not "pro-life". She pretends to be so that alt-right virgins give her money.

You retards are beyond hope.

>pretends to be the rational voice of reason
>makes a totally unsubstantiated, unfalsifiable claim

There are virtually no gender differences when it comes to opinions on abortion in the USA. Being pro-life is not some kind of alt-right thing you retarded Turkish rape baby

Nah, she's just asian enough. Asian immigrants, from the time when only the most intelligent were let into the US, do better than most European americans. Because of their high IQs. So in the words of these crazed feminists, they have privilege. Let the Left piss off all Asians.

this

i have unsarcastically done this

this.

This and only this. She probably started this thread herself. If so, please keep doing what you are doing so I can dismiss everyone's opinion who likes you.

see I don't even give much of a shit about Roaming Millennial, but your assertions don't make any fucking sense. Women as a whole are about as likely to be pro-life in America as men are. Please, try to justify your retardation Hans.

>force the subhumans to keep their 90 kids
So she's retarded?

I don' t care about who is pro life or not. E-celeb threads are fucking cancer. Why do you think so many of them started popping up? Because they have an audience.
They are just catering to the currentmarket of viewers. ShoeOnhead, RageAfterStorm, this bitch, that mccarthy bitch, crowder for the normies.
Noone eber says anything of substance. They just wanna rake in the alt-right NEET bucks.

>wanting to gain an audience
>being genuine about your opinions

You do realize these two can be true at the same time? Just because you're a shut-in who is terrified of being in front of people doesn't mean anyone who wants to do that must be manipulative and disingenuous.

elbows too pointy, 2/10

She could be white.

She could be white.

In where? Argentina?

I'm pro life which proves I'm a wonderful human being and not a shallow pretentious prig

Asians are honorary aryans

wow so is 99.9% of the human race. she'll fit right in

Chimps are 99,5% human race too!

by the way, I'm against torturing babies too.

Who cares, she is a biological dead end anyway.

Libertarianism simple answers for simple minds

I'm a Libertarian because I'm all about freedom or whatever

I want a gf

she's halfway there, at least

kek

Humans were a mistake

man you guys are going to be so bummed when she gets pregnant

holy shit this is what we used to do to boxxy back in the day

how times have changed

this one is such a tragedy because you can see the qt3.14 wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy down beneath the fat.

>tfw no gf

No, you really don't.

She's a coalburner.

Pay the coal, burn the toll.

At least she made a decent argument unlike pic related. The core issue is really the question of the fetus' rights. Roaming actually dove into that specific dilemma whereas other pro-choice "alt-right" chicks are all muh unwanted baby with down syndrome.

Where should I look for traditional girls, Sup Forums?

libertarians: I'm ok with government forcing ppl to have children they don't want as long as it doesn't inconvenience me.

what is mute?

There's no contradiction.

You can oppose state sponsored murder of the unborn and murder of the unborn in general while not wanting to be financially obligated to support them and their mothers.

The whole point is that you create conditions that encourage/force people to be more responsible.

Why should women get the right to murder the unborn when others are denied the right to murder people for reasons far more easily justified?

Why should people be forced to tolerate complete degenerate retards, corrupt politicians, horrible violent gangs, an obnoxious financial elite and anti White university professors, when some silly bitch gets the green light to murder a completely innocent person she created through her own life choices?

If women get to killed their unwanted creations, why can't we kill all the gang bangers and corrupt politicians?
Why can't we start "aborting" all the idiots that fuck up society?

yeah, she could have a better eye colour

who's that brunette Syrian chick who had a picture with that laura southern?

How would the government force people to have children?
Is the government going to be sending out squads of men to impregnate women???

She looks like a whore
Also this

Looks like a half nigger with that monkey nose.

Pass.

>hey goys i am a pretty girl who is intjo politicos
wow how my views match those of my community as if they had been researched by the alphabet soups, you should let me be some sort of figure in your very kosher alt-right project you got here! bomb assad hail israel lol
>t. not CIAniggers