youtube.com/watch?v=v4AF1r0NjiA
youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8
youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s
youtube.com/watch?v=l2vF_mdC-Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=PS7okrC2oLM
youtube.com/watch?v=tpXy5HUAX6w
youtu.be/ky063ecsxPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They were happy their country came back to power after beeing polluted with and by jews after ww1. Aswell as the end of the massacres that happened during that period.

Read Junger's Storm of Steel. Germans somehow were not afraid of death

Yeah but eaven before ww2 their songs are happy like prussian parch that i posted.

They are happy because they are destrpying europe for the 3rd time

Also wasn't there Latvian versions for these songs?I swear i have heard them in Latvian but i can't remember what they where called.
youtube.com/watch?v=n90IT36fdq8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=SblRmirRTwk

because war is shit and nobody would join voluntarily if they were about what war really is

To laiku mūzika parasti izklausās ļoti lidzīgi

War songs traditionally are happy.

heidi heido is a 'drink song' not military related

youtube.com/watch?v=gH3BCW635Sw

War songs aren't sung in the middle of battle charges, they're sung during the boring times when soldiers are waiting around and chilling. Of course they're going to be happy.

>War songs traditionally are happy.
Tell me if this is happy
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=BTaSADOaoL4
First song has lyrics and other one:
Will i go to east my dear you will not see me once again, never never never.We will hit thos reds and then we will hit those blue greys once then once then once then.

I am a owner of a somewhat popular military song channel. AMA if you care.

Do you like dicks ?

this video is not available in your country

All of them?

no

youtube.com/watch?v=v4AF1r0NjiA

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

Almost all war song are happy. It just helps to boost up the morale of the soldiers. This is why war songs are made in the first place.

Yes i can understand but moast war songs for example here in Latvia was motivational but sad at the same time.
Justlike these japanise imperial army songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s
youtube.com/watch?v=l2vF_mdC-Fo

But german songs aren't sad and motivational like moast of war songs they are just happy like nothing happens.

no

You are fooling yourself hans, you need to go towar every few years just to feel happy.

What made you get into this sort of thing?

Lots of them are nursery rhymes and folk songs. (Erika, Florin Geyer etc) these are often happy songs and lots of people know them. Marching music (Prussia Glory, Koniggrazter) is usually upbeat as a pace needs to be set

Where do they get blocked most, besides Germany of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

I can play this on a concertina.

Why is this song never posted? Best imo:

youtube.com/watch?v=PS7okrC2oLM

Bonus actually good modernization of the above song:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpXy5HUAX6w

>Concentina
The what?
Something like acordion?

youtu.be/ky063ecsxPY

Imagine sitting in a small town, looking out your bedroom window and seeing an army of 50,000 soldiers marching towards you, all bearing the swastika and singing this ^^.

It's a small acordian, got brought here by German and Dutch settlers. Later with the English.

The SS march was the first thing I could play on it. I looted an East German one from some commies in Angola. We had some Baltics here that fled back in the day and one of them in infantry taught me how to play in exchange for a whole bunch of off base passes.

Germans absolutely love warfare
Even if they want to be peaceful, once war starts they would have the most willing troops.