Live in a desert full of poisonous wildlife

>live in a desert full of poisonous wildlife
>summer temperatures get hotter than hell
>have no culture to speak of (listening to AC/DC while drinking Crown Lager does not count as "culture")
>was once a British colony
>now an American colony
>soon to be a Chinese colony
>no jobs or economy outside of the mining sector
>no real freedom of speech, nanny state regs everywhere
Just nuke this shithole and be done with it.

Are you daft cunt.

Nuke Australia, mutant emus yeah fucking great idea.

Well this burns

Don't forget the worst one, the people

>>have no culture to speak of (listening to AC/DC while drinking Crown Lager does not count as "culture")
WRONG

Be fair, user; it was a British prison. Australia is populated by the descendants of criminals. It's no wonder shitposting is all they're known for.

Confirmed. The British are ashamed to have given birth to this monstrosity called Australia.

worse yet

nuke australia and you might get giant mutant abos!

Please please don't harm those Kangaroos they're my favorite animal after Penguins and Giraffes.
Australian civilians for sure.

Melbourne is acceptable, maybe western Sydney too.

I live in North QLD its fucked here.

One day I had this happen
>take my dirtbike to the new local track
>decide to do a 30 minute walk of it just to inspect it for hazards etc
>find 2 Eastern Brown snakes in those 30 minutes sunbaking on the track
>fuck this.jpg
>not going to tango with those cunts, time to go home
>putting dirtbike away in garage
>omfg another eastern brown snake in my garage now
>kill it by throwing rum in its face to piss it off out of the corner so I can smash it with a broom
>throw its corpse in the garden and play EU3 rest of the day

In what kind of world you exist where the childs are punished for the sins of their parents?

Oh right, murica.

Kangaroos are cunts. I hit one with my truck and it blew both airbags. Insurance company decided to fix it rather than pay me out wtf. Still having car issues 2 years later

Please don't nuke Australia. Andrew Ucles lives there

Also you don't have to worry about them going extinct. There are more of them now than there was before white man arrived. The things are basically rats, they breed like fucking mental as soon as there's a fresh water source available and of course all the farmers put up water sources for their cattle everywhere.

Kangaroos are physiologically designed for tough environments (scarce food and water). They breed like fucking mental and are basically a rat that will kill your dogs

I hate it when everyone important in the world is asleep.

As I said I don't care about you. I just want them hippity hoppity creatures with cute little pouches with their little babies inside.
They're so adorable I wish I could pet one but they don't live here

you should care about me, I care about you... :(

>important
>sleeping

Glad to know it user

>basically a rat that will kill your dogs
Also, I don't like dogs so yeah they're free to kill as much as they want.

i love that dude, like all my favorite national geographics animal experts if they weren't fake.

Okay, fine. you and your loved ones can live.

>Also, I don't like dogs
muslim confirmed.

thanks pajeet. In honor of your kindness I'll order indian food tonight

>drinks crown laga

>have no culture to speak of
We used to have one. Then Multiculturalism killed it. And the government BANS anything remotely fun.

If America didn't have Niggers, I would have moved there already.

Fuck no.
I'm not a fuckin muzzie inbred fag don't you call me that again. It's insulting and equally disgusting to me.

are all the mirrors in your house broken?

ex-burger living in WA, can confirm this is true.

yes.
With my eyes getting wider in anger and my hair waving in storm and thunderbolt.

ahh i see not liking dogs and having smashed all your mirrors so you don't have to look yourself in the eyes and reflect on how much of a horrible muslim you are makes sense

i have another question

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek'd

>This upsets the Greens

i see we might of got off on the wrong foot are you willing to answer another question though

I remember a time when Melbourne was ridiculed on Sup Forums as being a hyper liberal shithole. This board sure has changed.

mate anything that isn't brown, anti-white/west and anti-freedom the greens hate

Fugg I thought things were feeling a little over capacity lately. You have to go back

>living in commie blocks full of gray depressing buildings
>have no culture to speak of (listening to a a crappy nightcore youtube mix, while browsing Sup Forums doesn't count)
>was once a roman colony
>now a russian colony
>soon to be chinese colony
>no jobs or economy outside of the banking sector
>no real freedom of speech, nanny state reg everywhere

Just nuke this shithole and be done with it.

Someone give me a visa to america. I am done with this shithole country.

Yea I can give it a try.

Awesome bait thread.

If you think this country needs to be nuked, seek citizenship then welfare elsewhere. Its safe to assume you have very limited knowledge of the rest of the world if you think Australia is so terrible.

if you had your own pouch would you poo in it?

It is safe to assume you are rich.

Great, now I got men at work-land down under stuck in my head again

This disparity is everywhere in the world. ESPECIALLY AMERICA. be thankful for what you have mate.

Literally pooing with rage. Pajeet confirmed.

750k houses and no jobs

No. Why would you even think so?
Infact 40% who shit on street don't visit Sup Forums so that question is not a good one to ask.

I ride a motorcycle, so I hate them. I shoot them whenever I can, which fortunately is quite often. The best calibre for a kangaroo, in case you were wondering, is the one in your hand.

Try 1.5 million but there a lot of part time jobs :).

your alright pajeet if your not getting bullied no one likes you,
if you like the mutant rats so much there are plenty of petting zoos here with them you could pat and snuggle them for hours at a time that's as long as your here on holiday and you go back :)

100,000 Yuan says you're an Oriental

Okay fine, I'll visit Australia soon. The TV channels already show us Tourism Australia ads.
I think I'll love to snuggle little kangaroos.

>The TV channels already show us Tourism Australia ads.

Yea your government wants us to visit Australia so bad

I used to work in hotels and Indians were usually the worst. They'd get pissed off when I tried to explain that I couldn't give them stuff for free because my boss would think I was stealing.

Still, there's a lot of rich people there and we do like their money.

Cuckbourne is getting culturally enriched apex gang and western Sydney is full of lebs and poo's. The Shire is God's country.