7th grader suspended for liking a picture of airsoft gun on instagram

fox19.com/story/35355907/middle-school-student-suspended-for-liking-photo-of-gun-on-instagram

How are these kinds of people in charge of educating children?

youtube.com/watch?v=TlpTmhD9iXQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers fuck chickens.

thanks for that lad

Just bumping your thread, m9

Why is dad so fat?

obviously he is a rural or suburban retard

Does this count as direct infringement of the first amendment, and somewhat of the second?
either case im fucking pissed. a schOOL DOES NOT GET TO DECIDE THE PERSONAL LIVES OF CHILDREN! THATS CALLED INDOCTRINATION! FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEE

LAND OF THE FREE

You wanna know how much things have changed? When I was in 7th grade in 1990 I got suspended for 7 days for bringing a gun to school. To shoot someone. Because he wouldn't give my knife back that I loaned him to break into a car while we were skipping school.

How did the school know he liked it?

Pedos working on campus probably.

>Oh my god, little timmy likes guns
>This can only mean one thing
>Little timmy is going to shoot up the school unless we suspend him!!!
>Won't someone please think of the children!?

How would the school know he liked an image on instagram?
The fuck is going on Murica, I thought you weren't an Orwellian society like Britbongistan?
This is worse because schools have no knowledge of what kids are doing outside of school here as its none of their fucking business.

It's just bullshit. They do this because they don't want any liability if someone ever does happen(oh well the school should have seen this comment, he even liked pictures of guns on facebook), so they uphold their zero tolerance policy.

All bullshit that goes against common sense is usually done for legal reasons.

Let Freedom ring!

>be american
>get shot

meanwhile sheniqua be like

>be swedish
>get grenaded
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

That's what pisses me off most.

>be leaf
>bargain bin Sweden

I dont like defending Canada but your entire country's population fits in Toronto. If anything you're a bargain bin Canada.

Yeah I hate when nigger baby have those fucking beads in their hair

It's a public school so yes, this is direct infringement of the first amendment in an effort to infringe upon the 2nd.
They can easily sue the fuck out of the school for this

so how would the school know what he presses likes on?

was it mayb a image of a gun posted on the school facebook page? with the caption "ready" that sounds like some kind of edgy joke , and he got what he deserves