Aussie budget

Australian federal budget thread.

PRIVATISE MEDISCARE

checks flag
hiss.jpg

Privatize everything

>ftfy

Fuck off Sweden tier cuck, you have your own country to worry about

Chris Bowen is on the ropes. This is hilarious. Liberals have wedged Labor into supporting private schools (albeit Catholic). Wish the budget was more conservative but the chimp out by Labor will be worth it

Our budget is already revised. I've got my NEETbux and no worries, mate.

sauce

Does anyone else think Anabel Crabbe is a aging hipster pain in the arse?

Drug addicts on the dole to be drug tested.

About time

>Anabel Crabbed called this "un-australian"

It was the ABC coverage. His interview finished 5 mins ago

She got her dig into Abbot. He was the one who was too drunk to go to divisions

I don't give a fuck what the country is. I want to CUT budgets. Government spending is too wild, you Centrelink bogan.

this

they forced labor to go

>uh its g-good i guess but ours is better!!!

Who here wanna start a fascist blue shirts group and seize the government for the lulz. Would be funny.

>funny

German humor.

Chris Uhlmann:

>Gangbusters

Oh my...

im literally wearing a blue coloured shirt right now holy shit

Obvious new wedge strategy. This is step one to focus the next election on Bill v Malcolm

we need a one nation not run by nutjobs.

>can't get a job cause of this shitty country and imported workers
>makes centrlink harder to get

I'm voting Labor.

BLACKED

You can't get a job because your a lazy spastic

you're* :)

Did they not already introduce the visa changes? Sounds like you're just lazy.

You need to venture further than the local woolies 5 minutes from your parents house user.

jesus christ

anyone who think that Bill Shorten advert is racist is a fucking autist

I can't I don't have my licence.

Vote conservative.

>Australia
>don't have a license

How do you survive living in suburban Perth?

I have a painful lump above my dick under my pubes, I think it's a cyst from my test being too high

why do you know our welfare mob and our lingo?

I live in Brisbane

Crime will skyrocket. A lot of people would rather rob houses then give up weed. Probably a deliberate move to enforce more a police/nanny state.

The second most suburban city in Australia.

This war on NEETs is getting out of control, I'm going to have to vote labor or greens next election, until then I'll probably have to start robbing cunts.

I'm on vacation, mate.

I'm guessing he uses public transport.

cmon man, the alternative in your argument is paying drug addict wastes to not invade homes

>A lot of people would rather rob houses than give up weed
>Probably a deliberate move to enforce more a police/nanny state.

proof that weed is gay

>dole cunts to be drug tested
>spending money on fighting terrorism
>leftie cunts complaining about both on Twitter already

fuckin oath mate

how long until we go duterte on druggos?

If I get doubles. Then we'll all be paying drug addicts in the next year or so.

>have to
No you don't. YOU are responsible for your own actions. Either become self reliant or die.

>A lot of people would rather rob houses then give up weed.

btw weed isn't addictive bro haha it's just a plant dude haha

t. fuckheads

I love big black cock

check this 5
We will drag all druggos from their homes and hang them from trees

No the alternative to my arguments is to sort out the corrupt police force who lets the large scale drug peddlers keep making their shit. Also to create a society with enough job opportunities that more people can find a job and to stop giving jobs to migrants for pennies on the dollar of what an aussie would do them for.

Drugs aren't going to fuck off, neither will dole bludgers, but you take away their money without taking away their drugs shit's going to get stolen.

Fuck off by 7

SO.............CLOSE.

one of the problems with the dole is that you have to prove that youre looking for work, this is done by sending resumes to employers and a lot of the time you can send a resume to a job you cant possibly get or even be qualified for but since you sent a resume in general to find work centrelink wont check it

i know a guy who finished the HSC and got the dole while living with his parents while also working at eagle boys

he sent a resume to some carpentry/trade job that he had 0% chance of getting anyway but since he technically still applied for the job he gets the dole

>we've just got to build more houses goyim
>don't mind the 200,000+ migrants/year

Noice. And close too

I wish we were just rich again, what's the go with the mines? Maybe we should get the mines going again that was a good little racket.

Society has decided to reject me unfortunately, so you must pay for me.

>We need to build more houses goyim and never mind the fact that the Chinese will buy them all and not use them eheheh

Immigration aside. House building is great for the economy, jobs, tax base and lessens the strain on the average australian by lowering the house prices and lowering property taxes.

Here's your rope, it's all yours my friend

I know how you feel user, 4th job interview this week and still no luck.

It's easier for companies to employ minorities because they get any extra bit of money for it.

The mines are shut down because the chinese are moving from a manufacturing economy to an american drive, eat, shop and throw away economy. So there's less demand for australian iron.

fuckin oath, and checked. Why are we harming our own people to allow rich chinese a tax haven?

not when they are all being bought by foreign investors that just sit on them and don't even put tenants in them and just flip them for a profit in a few months/years time.

>great for the economy
define economy? do you mean GDP growth? who does GDP growth really benefit when the GDP per capita, median wage and standard of living is going backwards?

most of our economy still comes from minerals, don't buy into that shit

Fuck that shit. Why does the anglosphere allow themselves to be raped by the house buying chinks? Especially Canada, London and Australia.

>jews etc...

Our schooling system needs reformation. We're absolutely fucked.

My mums been a school teacher for 25 years and she reckons the current generation of kids coming through are absolutely hopeless and their fucktard parents defend them rather than the teacher. She's a high school English teacher and her kids refuse to read the books assigned to them. She literally has to go and buy the audiobook for the class to listen to or they'll get nothing out of it. She can't punish them because she'll get punished for punishing them. She can't talk to parents because they don't care.

We have a cultural crisis and a shit tier education system. Our prosperity is going to end within 1-2 generations because our youth are slowly becoming more like Niggers, and that's assuming zero net growth of people of African descent.

literally jews

You think I'm Chad Thundercock? I'm just an average Aussie, maybe 6/10 if I scrub myself up nicely. No excuses user, you find your own way in life. Your attitude is a defeatist one and will get you nowhere.

I'm just fucking with you. I don't actually believe in Keynesian economics.

>inb4 EU humor

Yeah maybe they'd read them if the class had consequences or they assigned books that weren't about racism or sexism

hahaha you cheeky cunt you got me going

>Government to prioritise building a fuck-ton more houses to address affordability

Fuck sake cunts the problem is the chinese buying it all up with cash and just sitting on it

what gay school did you attend? we read animal farm and 1984 to ward us from gommunism

you went to a catholic school?

I am honored.

no. secular but private

>whipping the unemployed even harder

So standard LNP fare. This is going to be fun

Don't give up. I didn't get my current job until my 6th job interview. When you hit 10, then start worrying.

I'm only 19 and I went to a regional town public school
It's true that English is absolutely fucked but not because the students are stupid, it's because the methods and curriculum were absolutely retarded. I was reading Melville and Dostoevsky at home and feminist revisionary novels at school. It's infiltrating the sciences as well, biology was fucked. """Advanced""" math, physics and chemistry were the only bastions left

Strange how this is happening only in Anglo countries, but here in Norway the government restricts house building and all houses are occupied by norwegians here. Immigrants in commieblock estates. Google "norway housing prices", you'll see how insane the bubble has gotten now.

Private school. Nice. Pretty much banned in Norway.

voting for the:
>greens
Execute yourself please.

>it's another handout to rich baby boomers episode

Yeah but they get free rehab which sounds even better than being on the dole

You want to know the ultimate redpill? It's not working, it's not being a NEET. It is working for Centrelink.

>people applauding the drug tests for bludgers

Watch as the government starts paying out the ass for these drug tests like they do in the states and it end up becoming more expensive than before

Nothing can be as bad as the United States.

In 2007, the Pentagon was literally shipping two 19-cent washers from South Carolina to Texas. It cost $1,000,000 dollars.

Maybe if the books weren't absolutely atrocious to read i'd agree with you but when I was doing yr 12 in 2008 we had to read feminist multiculti books like interpreter of maladies. I can't imagine it's gotten better.

Gotta look like you're doing something. Though at the same time I want degenerate druggies cut off from welfare too.

>We'll give you half your house value if you fuck off
JUST STOP LETTING FOREIGNERS BUY RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE

>all the liberal cucks in this thread
embarrassing

Time to pull everyone's superannuation out of the Australian market. Mining companies are fucked, Banks & health companies were the only ones left and now the banks are fucked.

Just thought I'd let you cunts know the Libs turning on the banks Labor style is actually their bi-partisan plan to nationalize them and replace large portions of the banks/mining sectors with a new $50b-$100b "infrastructure sector" run by the Unions with...get this....our Superannuation retirement savings as funding. GG Australia, I fuckin warned you.

No one should laughing at all of these dole bludger rules because the lefties are right, unemployment benefits are a fraction of welfare spending.

We spend $15b on non-citizens out of like $160b welfare budget, less than that is used for unemployment, $60b is for aged pension and close to $40b is disability.

$115b/$160b sitting there basically untouched and they want to attack Sup Forums NEETS when there's no jobs? Such a pointless exercise to lose votes and save fuck all.

It's a combination of chinese investors (where ironically you can't buy land) and negative gearing on investment properties, meaning the government is subsidizing investment losses (a bad investment) which is costing the tax payer money as their taxes are spread thinner to subsidize said loss. And instead of allowing people to buy houses, people keep their houses and are artificially inflating the real estate market.

Problem is the state governments roll in stamp duties from high sale prices so the chinks buying all of our shit actually suits them.

>this cunt actually defending the banks

I fucking hate stamp duty, why the fuck is it still a thing?

Dig up Arthur Calwell

they already do that