It looks like someone is wearing children's pants and forgot their socks...

It looks like someone is wearing children's pants and forgot their socks. Is this really the modern man's pair of trousers?

i hate faggots that look like this

Only fags & jap schoolgirls wear loafers today.

I take it you prefer more manly looking fags?

>the top cuck outfit

I lose respect for every fag I see with that style.

who doesn't?

don't you hate when you want to get fucked in the ass by manly man and there is some sissy queer shows up?

>cropped pants with loafers

Wow it's like I'm really in 2014

> 1 post by this ID guaranteed replies bait

Have some sage

Wait people actually dress like that? What in the actual fuck.

>rolled trousers
>no socks
as says this has been around for years but it still hasn't gone away. every fucking cuck is wearing their trousers or their jeans rolled up. just wear clothes that fit you cucklords

eternal anglo

K E K D

americans wouldn't know anything about slim fit

>they wear pants outside
lmao@urlife

>pushing or over 30
>wearing anything but oxford wing tips, red wings/solovair or solid white chucks

NO BROGHUES NO SQUARE TOES

some more sage to this slide thread

Literally everyone below 25 dresses this way in Sweden..what a surprise eh

Gay guys having sex look at that and say: "Wow, what a faggot!"

Must learn to not dress like faggot.

This looks like 50% of university students today. Some even complete the look with sport coats (since half-assing it through uni is serious business). The other 50% wear highwater jeans with rolled cuffs and "work" boots (since uni is hard work, obviously).

Thankfully social media will remind them for all eternity how ridiculous they looked

I dress like a faggot but so does everyone else at my uni. I have a massive fear of looking out of place like 'that weird guy' so I just wear v necks and jeans every day. Please tell me I'm not the only one

So this is now gay? Loafers and cropped pants? Almost seems like someone stole OP's crush

>not low key cosplaing your favourite fictional characters

Live a little dude

>v necks and jeans every day
You're not the only one. Collars are my kryptonite.
t.
autism

Hot

>modern
yes
>man's
no

this is like 3 years ago grandpa, get with the times
when i step outside all is see is fashy haircuts and normally dressed people
other slovenian anons can confirm

>Is this really the modern man's pair of trousers?
I doubt it, it's mostly cucks and numales wearing those
most people don't think it looks good
I personally always feel uncofmortable, because it reminds me of that chill you get when you pants are too short

When was it not gay? Where are the guys socks for a start? And I don't mean those faggy ankle socks either. Also they look like they may be 'skinny fit' which is SUPER gay.

U sure do care about gay things a whole bunch

I live in the south Wales valleys. Learning what may be considered gay and avoiding it is a survival skill.

I went to a jazz festival and really got a taste for the average Welshman. You're just like us. But why do Welsh chicks cackle like a hyena?

Things like this are great, I don't get the objections. It saves me the time getting to know someone if I can see from the start they dress like a homo. Gauges in the ears, spending $300 on a flannel shirt that has just the right level of torn. Its like wearing a big sign on your head that says "I am a dickhead". I can just tag that person mentally at the pub as being a tard, and move on. If anything this should be encouraged.

Tbf our women aren't the best. My theory is they are imitating sheep in the hope of finding a husband dumb enough to hang around.

Only beta Caucasians herevin the states dress like this( 90%).

>this is why Sup Forums is mad women dont desire whites.

How do you know that guy spent 300 on his flannel? I got mine for 5 bucks at lowes and it looks better than the expensive ones.

It will be looked back as a retarded passing fad.

What's so gay about them tho? They're just pants. And why do you need to wear socks? Their only function is to absorb sweat

I was staying in DC last month, right on NY Ave. Every single guy was wearing pants that were 6" too short. It was complete culture shock for southern guy like me.

FUck there are so many faggots walking around in clam digger pants. They used to be for queers only but now cucks are wearing them too it looks ridiculous.

I grew up on a 80 acre farm about 1.5 hours out of DC in VA. Every time we visited the city it was as you described.

I'm 6'3 and a lot of the times I wear pants like this because everything is too short or really fat around the waist

because your respect means shit to anyone

Jesus that kerning hurts

You burgers people have no idea how to dress properly....

>Literally everyone below 25 dresses this way in Sweden

No.

Stop using literally like that

But yeah very many swedes act like total pussies and wear the uniform to their behavior too

This makes you more of a pussy then the ones who wore it for you to wear it

Fag.

yeah we should all dress like faggots who resemble women.

france and italy has the gayest fashion.

You frogs have no idea how to vote properly

You're the gayest country in Europe so shut up fag.

Fine for me.

parachute pants are badass though. you think anyone wants to get kicked int he face while your wearing these bad boys? I dont think so.

m'lady

I prefer for pants to cut at the ankles like that.

Also /polfa/ thread?
Here's how to dress like an adult male.

Disgusting queers you are, this is how men should dress.

>retarded fad
>posts sick fits

Mixed signals here

This style has literally been around since the 80s. Get a fucking grip and quit your >le modern mane bullshit.

This was ahead of its time, watch it come back

Really one of the best TV shows ever

Yah it's the fags and Jews in the fashion industry that want to make men dress like homosexuals. Just don't buy the shit. They will always make normal fitting pants bc they don't want to lose shekels by not offering normal pants.

I bet your bf loves to ravage your tight little boipussy faggot

Boss didn't design the uniforms BTW he just produced them

kek

This.
And it's a popular Southern European fashion style. Cubans might dress similarly.

Those are faggots, user.

80s fashion was so much better than modern all-black shit.

>Fashion
>Blazers and shirts
;)

>all these dead cats

>low top chucks in any color other than white
>meme lacing
>pants cuffed mid shin - so high they might as well be women's Capri

You think you look hip and with it, but it's a fucking disaster to be honest senpai

Stop projecting.