SWEDEN: "Please rape our kids!"

Us super intelligent swedes have come up with a brilliant way to give the arabs free sex. LET THEM WORK AT OUR KINDERGARTENS!

A 19 year old Iraqi raped multiple preschool kids after arriving in Sweden 2006 and after proclaiming he got no sex, was assigned to work at a preschool where he was given large swats of children to "manage" unsupervised.

There are rumors this strategy works really well to allow the arabs to express their natural sexual needs towards children, and the children are swedish so they really don't mind.

The court might dish out a maximum 2 year prison sentence, but that is highly improbable as the arab was just exercising his natural sexual desires.

I'v been searching for a job for so long that this makes me wanna kill myself.

Well if you want to rape kids as young as 2, you have to be arab to do it legally. Are you arab?

I don't see what the fuss is about. The poor guy was having a sexual emergency. It really sounds like he had multiple emergencies since he did it with several kids. If he needs to release his Arab conquerer cum into the wombs of some young swedish girls, I think a fair price to pay for the injustices people of color like him face in daily life in the west. I just wish the girls were older, so that he could have impregnated them. The more children he fathers with swedish children, the faster racism dies once and for all. Those little sluts were probably begging for Arab cock anyway, it's hardly his fault. Now that they've tasted strong, superior Arab cum, they will never go back to white men. That's why it's so important to start them young, so they never have any desire to be with white men at all.

Well yes. but I am sure he will soon realize his fault and start raping older kids too.

But not to worry! There are 2.000.000 of him in a country of 10.000.000 people so, about 20% muslims.

I am sure we can get everyone raped and impregnated within a reasonable timeframe.

i feel for you desu
also checked

nope

all the preschool kids are probably black or brown anyway

I have a feeling he will get a prison sentence and then be deported. Just a feeling.

Very funny. I can promise you that will never happen.

>deported
lmao

kek. but you're a fuckwit who obviously has no idea wtf has been going on, and apparently just crawled out from under a rock.

Ah, that makes me feel hopeful. In a few generations you will be 100% Muslim. I expect once you hit 50 or 60% Muslim, the purges will start. Muslims gangs will take to the street and begin eliminating non Muslim men. Non Muslim women will be rounded up and taken into sexual slavery as concubines, but the men will be killed in the streets. Hopefully it's all done in an orderly manner, and I expect male swedes to gladly bow their heads as the executioner's sword slices through their necks. No need to fight it, it's much too late to stop it now.

Short prison sentences are the norm when you intend to throw them out of the country. Long sentences are a waste of money.

You can't reform paedophile's they are brain damaged.

Given how it went in the inter-cities, it's probably closer to 75-80% where they take over and non-muslims had to flee.

Kek, he will become king of Sweden next year

Only racist bigots are intolerant of raping kindergartners.

>Deported

Dont get your hopes up at best he might get get 20 hours of community service

is it even technically possible for sweden to leave the e.u or just do what poland does and say fuck no to refugees while still enjoying being a member of the e.u

Serious question : why do you not take a buddy with you, kidnap the guy in question and then cut his dick and balls off ? I'd have not problem doing this at all - on the contrary, it'd be my daily good deed. And you can get away with it very easily.

That story is so fake

It was just a sexual emergency. Fake news.

you sound like a citizen of a country that isn't in the e.u

kek

I guess this is what they ment when they said that we need more simple jobs for immigrants.

>having your kids in multicultural daycare
>ever

>You can't reform paedophile's they are brain damaged
They'd deport every other shitskin if this was the case.

>why do you not take a buddy with you, kidnap the guy in question and then cut his dick and balls off
Because he is being protected by the police

Psyduck.jpg

If your government becomes too corrupt and degenerate to apply its own laws, righteous citizens must take it in their own hands. It takes nothing : a van, a knife and a good dose of determination. If you don't do it, you die.

I really do hope some legit revanshist will take power when Putin retires, so we can just occupy Norway and Sweden and cut those ridiculous refugee programs

That deportation is even considered an adequate punishment shows how truly cucked the west is.

SWEDENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
MHMHHHM,MMMM

WAIT FOR IT

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You mean because he sounds like a braggart and a faggot talking shit behind 7 proxies?

Excuses, excuses. Be patient and catch the guy, make an example of him : if you really want justice, you can achieve it. If you Swedes don't act now you'll pay dearly later, because it gets worse and worse. Act, ffs.

like that could stop you, your cops are women and weaklings

Re establishment of Rurik dynasty and Russo-Scandinavian empire now plz

Nope, kiddo. I'm ready for what's coming, and you should be too. Unless you don't care about your children's future.

Literally hundreds of miles away in a place where i have zero relatives. I am closer to Finland or Norway then i am to that place.
kek

>Literally hundreds of miles away
That makes it even easier to get away with it. But hey, let's wait till war is at your front door.

hey swed user,how about you evacuate the place and leave lefties,centrists,centre right,kikes and shitskins in and we send some a-bombs in your country>?

We need 70% of Parliament for 8 years since we integrated EU into our Constitution.

Just nuke it mate, i don't live anywhere close to anything that is worth/needs nuking.

Hoping every day that a meteor will hit Stockholm and leave nothing behind but a huge smoldering crater.

SWEDEN YES

When people aks why noone likes Sweden

Imagine if this was a white guy raping black children.

>ready for what's coming

It isn't coming, you said you want to go there, you tosser.

I wonder how much they altered the contrast to make his skin look as white as possible.

>integrated Eu into constitution
Why?

1) Post a fucking link
2) dont misrepresent the reported facts without proof. It says he is charged with raping ONE child, not multiple child. Yes, that is still fucked up beyond belief, so there is no need to inflate the story.
3. Dont make shit up. Pretty fucking sure "he was assigned to a preschool after complaining about no sex" is straight out of your ass.

You don't do our movement any favors by creating obvious points for attack for our progressive opposition.

Autism.

Don't give up!

how many white germanic native swedes are left?

10 or 20 million, if even? 5 of whom will not have children, 10-15 of whom will be mixed

Sweden is a beta test for the rest of the white world

You think it's not coming ? Good for you, must be comfy on pleasure island.

There is a solution for this and it is ultraviolent.

Fuck do I know. Ask the 8 years of 70% of Parliament that did it plus the change in constitution on free speech to allow hate speech laws.

Lol those numbers are way too high! There is maybe 1 - 2 million left. It's already fucked beyond repair.

How can a nation be so cucked?

> not joining police

These guys get it.
If I lived in Sweden I'd have gone full breivik by now.

There are now people who travel to Sweden for vacation just to rape a women as they know that they'll unlikely to be charged of anything.

>allowing a teenage asylum seeker to work with very young children with no oversight at all

holy shit man... this is retarded even for Sweden

Kill him instead?

In Sweden, ~6 million. Then there's another ~2 million or so abroad. In 15-20 years ethnic Swedes are going to be a minority in Sweden. Probably less if the immigration continues to accelerate as it has done the last few years.

Then take his job

Prank the Muslims in your counyry

I was just guessing.. my stomach dropped if this is the truth

>wanting to join a failed system

Go underground and fight for your people. If you die, you'll die for a good cause.

>weaponized autism isn't one our greatest strengths

go lay back down in the road you daft cunt, your sister is lonely

This is the truth, ~7 mil ethnic swedes left in Sweden.

>beta test

true that ~

this. these threads often make me like the inmigrants more because they usually claim ridiculous stupid shit while providing very little evidence

>swedes
>deporting criminals
You do know that deporting criminals is literally nazism in sweden, they are very gung ho about keeping their criminals.

>suicide

at least kill some fucking arabs or lefties, you cunt.

The men will be beaten into submission and give up their daughters and wives to the superior Muslim race.
Since Islam is merciful the submitted males will be allowed to live out their lives.

Pretty much.
We cannot commit the same mistakes we accuse the MSM

fucking racist children who didnt want to accept this young refugee with open hearts and open legs

source that isn't in arabic?

They are already beaten into submission in Sweden.

good. we arab will impregnate your women with our superior seed. You all want to make europe great again after all right?

KEK WANT IT !!!

Shut the fuck up you whiny ass little bitch

The only ones making babies are arabs, and not just 1 or 2 babies, but 3+

checked
Also it's always better to kill the traitor before the enemy

So you're basically a stupid spic then?

I hope you guys are spreading this shit.

Even though it seems hopeless at the moment, even the most tolerant will have enough eventually.

>deported
Decades of this shit and you still don't get how it works

The fact that it doesn't happen at this point speaks of quality of swedish people.

>makes me wanna kill myself.
Live like a cuck, die like a cuck, you say?
GO OUT WITH BANG.

Swedens fucked.

I had a mate who lived and grew up there in a small town.
He said ten years ago they could go out and leave the doors unlocked. Nobody would steal anything.

Now they can't leave their homes unless it's early in the morning since Muslims wait on street corners that they "own" and for safe passage you need to pay money or run drugs for them.

In his town ALL the little girls at the local playschools (there was 2) got genital mutilation by a Imam or whatever the fuck they're called that came to visit.

Sweden is in it's death throws. It needs a mercy killing.

This shut will continue until we start putting the heads of politicians on pikes in the town square. Only death has the power to transform these traitorous scum.

fake news

Sweden isn't real. It doesn't exist.
This is all made up.

This is a fantastic post.

Listen to this man.

why don't the mods just delete these threads? what point is there in discussing sweden at this point, they are a lost cause and no amount of political discussion or rape cases is ever going to uncuck these faggots.

these mind aswell be blacked threads or shareblue spam.

>Deported
Sweden is desperate to import short, ugly, brown, savages with 80 IQs so as they can breed with them to form an inferior slave race to serve international Jewish "capitalism"

And Swedish men are so fucking weak, they are just going along with it. They are so excited about becoming brown midgets and working at Starbucks for their Jewish masters.

France, Germany and USA battling for most cucked nation but you just CANNOT beat Sweden, stop trying!

Ffs, should just build a wall.