More Generation Zyklon News

>19
>Dutch
>Future World Champion material

He made comments about a fellow driving being bad and implied it had something to do with him being Brazilian(which he was forced to apologize about), and recently made comments in an interview about how being back in Europe was nice because of familiar food and culture.

Generation Zyklon has even made it's way into the sports world.

Other urls found in this thread:

motorsport.com/eurof3/news/max-verstappen-unbeatable-at-norisring/
youtube.com/watch?v=MIhhs4X8Gp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also he drives for Red Bull, which is already /ourbrand/ only half ironically.

>tfw amd amx wins the race

the owner of Red Bull also planned to start a conservative news site recently and criticised Europe migration policy

I honestly just want to see a three way battle cause I'm a greedy bastard and it isn't enough that Ferrari has Mercedes number this season.

yes, see

had his best race before F1 on the place where Hitler had his giant rallies
motorsport.com/eurof3/news/max-verstappen-unbeatable-at-norisring/

The long list of """"""""coincidence""""""""" grows.

Also, let's not forget that the current champ is a blonde haired blue eyed German who's father's name is Keke

isnt the owner of red bull team or something like that right wing like he invested in some right wing media im not sure...

yeah, something like that. He doesn't like the rapefugees

He's half Finn, mind you, so he even has the extra meme factor.

He's a cocky shit, but a pretty funny one. He'll go far in his stupid sport.

Keke was a Finno Swede, maybe with some Finnish ancestry

Keke's father was a fennoswede, but Keke's mother and his first language was Finnish. Fennoswede's are mostly ethnically Finnish anyway.

Fake German is fake

his mother is German and he doesn't speak a single word Finnish or Swedish
to be fair he enjoyed being le multinational driver but the way he acted during the last World Cup suggest that he is more German than anything else

Oi véi
Outro holocausto

>He made comments about a fellow driving being bad and implied it had something to do with him being Brazilian

F1 has gone downhill for three years in a row. Ricciardo and Verstappen might as well not even race because their cars aren't even on the same level as Ferrari and Mercedes.

Literally just banter that happens all the time in the paddock. Why did he have to apologise?

You have a group of young men from all these different countries travelling the world together; there's gonna be huge amounts of banter, including taking the piss out of each other's countries etc.

I've never liked him. He is just a pompous, over privileged rich d-bag that thinks he walks on water and that the world owes him.

It's because the cars sound like quiet vacuum cleaners. I love the tech but god damn it, I love the noise more. I go to a race track once a summer and you can't beat the noise in person. Amazing experience.

Max triggers the Kimi.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIhhs4X8Gp4

Kek, I remember that.