Tiffany Trump to Attend Georgetown Law

archive.is/ju6qP

WASHINGTON — Another Trump is on her way to the capital.

Tiffany Trump, the 23-year-old daughter of President Trump and Marla Maples, the second of his three wives, plans to attend law school at Georgetown University, a school official said on Monday.
“She has taken all the steps to enroll,” said Mimi Koumanelis, a spokeswoman for the school.

Eric Trump, Mr. Trump’s second son, has a degree from Georgetown, where the law school is ranked 15th, and is a member of the school’s Business, Society and Public Policy Initiative advisory board. Ivanka Trump, Mr. Trump’s elder daughter, who serves in the White House as assistant to the president, attended Georgetown for two years before transferring to the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.

On Monday, Eric Trump told The Daily Mail, the first outlet to report the news, that his younger sister was “going to love” her time in Washington.
“Georgetown is an incredible school with great significance to me personally,” he added in an email relayed by a spokeswoman to The New York Times. “I am so proud of Tiffany and all that she has accomplished. She is an amazing young woman, a terrific sister and has a remarkable future ahead of her.”

Brenna Gautam, a first-year law student, said that security was among the primary concerns raised by her fellow classmates on Monday on a private Facebook group for Georgetown law students: “How will this impact our peers who may be personally threatened by her father’s policies?” Ms. Gautam asked, referring to gay and transgender students, and students who are minorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

history.nd.edu/news/61490-history-graduate-honored-for-research-and-peace-activism/
youtu.be/LVpu6MnXBhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome

She will be doing Chaturbate shows from her dorm room every night

>find weird looking photo
>paste it everywhere
lol its how she looks

>Tiffany Trump...
a collective yawn

She needs some plastic surgery just like Ivanka and Melania.

More like the Margaret Thatcher spitting image puppet, scared here

She's only 23? Jesus she's fucked

I just googled both of them, Margaret Thatcher is way more normal looking.

>Brenna Gautam, a first-year law student
Brenna Gautam is kill

What's she been doing the last 5 years???

>“How will this impact our peers who may be personally threatened by her father’s policies?”

Fuck, I hope Trump fulfills all their fantasies by having them either hung from the closest lamp post, or just tossed alive into ovens...

bushes kids are all degenerates
clinton's kid is a degenerate, they're desperate to build a dynasty
the kennedies should all be put on trial for crimes against humanity and spend all their remaining lives in solitary, all of them regardless of age

>georgetown

being the daughter of a billionaire

they probably just set her upw ith ghost writers and shit to get her a free degree

what an unflattering pic

Poor girl. Georgetown is a Jesuit University. Its Law School is probably one of the most anti-Christian schools out there. So everything her dad will do those demons that run that shithole will take it out on her.

She is going to get shitted on by the faculty and students.

I don't envy her.

are you just pretending to be retarded

history.nd.edu/news/61490-history-graduate-honored-for-research-and-peace-activism/

“The ability to think critically has prepared me for my career because I now prioritize fully understanding the context of multiple sides of an argument before making a decision."

weird jaw. she needs a jaw surgery.

Good luck tiff

XDDDD

She looks like she's sucking on a lemon Warhead.

>Be daughter of President
>Can't even get into Harvard Law or the Wharton School of Business?

What has America come to?

She'd get lynched by the ravid libs

bump

Good luck and happy studying, Tiffa Trump.

that face is such a mess that turns me on
Jesus what is going on there

I'd obliterate that tiny mouth

>Harvard
meme school

youtu.be/LVpu6MnXBhQ
I guess her music career didn't work out?

Daily reminder that Tiff is a BBC lover

we could have voted for Jeb
he barely got into UT

I thought Tiffany was working on entering fashion industry.
I guess she gave up