Yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-

>yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-
OH WHAT'S THE MATTER PUSSY? ARE YOU A LITTLE BABY BITCH? YOU STUPID FUCK? ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE PUSSY BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING? OH NO YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW. FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crowder is a little bitch. Triggered pussy.

DUDE

Junkies gonna junk

>i'm not X/into X, but X is totally ok goys.
>i'm totally being moderate here, not covertly shilling or anything you antisemite
Litterally using cultural marxist trick on subject we would observe

WEED

What happened?

LMAO

LMAO

Crowder is a bitch, but Joe Rogan was acting like a humongous nigger faggot on that episode.

Fucking hilarious that he just laughed off Crowder missing the flight. Crowder doesn't have the kind of money to just miss a flight.

Rogaine got butthurt after the other retard told him he doesn't like weed.

Crowder said that real men don't use condoms.

He's got a point about weed culture. Joe promotes it without explaining the side effects.

I've always loved smoking weed. I smoke too much though and am definitely dependent on it. I think it's important to explain to people the truth.

- It is addictive
- It can lead to laziness and apathy
- It's unhealthy for your lungs
- Quickly loses it's ability to enhance creativity
- Should only be used moderately to gain the full benefit

You're being baited

Did Rogan lose his shit because Crowder said he doesn't like weed?
That's some serious childish shit. Does he really think smoking weed is kind of tough guy act?

weed is for faggots and losers

>weed is addictive
This projection, though. Which chemical in cannabis is addictive?

t. Crowder

never respond to me again

Addiction is subjective to the individual my grandfather went cold turkey on cigs for example. Coping drugs like alcohol and weed may not generate a similar chemical effect to heroine addiction but they can still be addictive in the sense they the person becomes dependent on them to function.

this

So it's not actually addictive, you tard. You're only adding to the stereotype that stoners are good for nothing morons by projecting your own weak will on the plant. Lay off the bong for a while.

Spoken like an addict

Will power is relative to the chemical make up of the brain. Stoners are weak willed otherwise they wouldn't be turning to drugs to cope.

It's addictive in the same way that fast food or sugar is addictive. Anything that makes you feel good is potentially addictive.

>he stopped smoking them when he quit, that means he wasn't addicted dude

This, weedfags BTFO

Tell me one reason it should be legal and why would one ever use it ?

dr scrappy-do phd erowid studies

It's not a chemical addiction. I've managed to quit for over a year a few separate times and it's never a big deal once I get the motivation.

It's more of a mental dependency. Getting attached to the feeling of being high becomes priority one. Once it becomes a habit it can be a problem.

And you're right. I am projecting my experience. As someone who has been a heavy user for 25+ years I just want to caution young people.

Cheers.

I was saying that he had enough willpower to overcome the addiction and not everyone does.

>Which chemical in cannabis is addictive?
from my understanding, anything that gives you a high can potentially make you addicted

Your own brain's dopamine you faggot

you can get psychologically addicted to anything that increases your dopamine / serotonin, even video games.

ITT: druggie stoners telling you the drug they abuse is not addictive

I've seen very close friends of mine try stop smoking weed and they literally get shakes and cold sweat around night time. Keep lying to yourself that it's not addictive.

Steven mentioned off air Joe shoudlnt inject dead babys just because hes old and super rich then Joe flew off the handle.

You people listen to this mouth breathing idiot?

What minute, I'm not gonna watch all that?

better just live in a puerile white box with only basic amenities and no undue stimulation goyim

To be fair Rogen apologized for his behavior after he sobered up the next day.

Drug users are broken, defective people. Fact. If he was actually a self-actualized individual he would not be getting stoned everyday like a fucking nigger.

You realize that you're saying you have a dependency on the same level as getting "hooked" on a phone game or fapping to hentai? What kind of retard are you?
There's a difference between actual dependency and "LULZ THIS IS FUN! XD." Anyone who has tried actual drugs knows this.

>nobody has posted the pasta yet

>dude weed is psycholigically addictive due to dopamine release
>YEAH WELL WHY DONT YOU JUST GIVE UP ALL OF YOUR HOBBIES AND SHIT DUDE STOP LIVING OK NOW HOW GOOD IS LIFE

m8 you are speaking like my 32 year old friend who has been smoking since 13 and never stopped.

>I've seen very close friends of mine try stop smoking weed and they literally get shakes and cold sweat around night time
kek sounds like bullshit
do they smoke cigs? do they mix tobacco with weed?
im smoking for around 6-7 years, abused it and stoped for a whole year, never had or have heard someone had cold sweat and literally shaked
there is however situations where you think to urself, "hmmm id like to smoke a joint right now"
"wew it would be fun to smoke one now", but it passes , the thought doesnt linger and it surely doesnt make you feel physicaly ill, nor does it make you stab someone to get your "fix"

>To be fair Rogen apologized for his behavior after he sobered up the next day.

KEK.

>Be pathetic weed addict
>Can't stay sober long enough to last through a talk show where you defend weed
>Apologize for being a worthless pothead the next day.

10/10

why do you think drug users are broken, defective people?

Weed, alchohol, drugs in general are fucking degenerate.

grow up, people who genuinely believe this drivel past high school are emotionally fucking stunted.

you can hardly blame him for adopting that kind of stance when almost all of the people who use end up hanging around the wrong kinds of people and pretty much let their lives go to waste

just wanted to add this
when i stopped smoking weed i started smoking cigs, and i literally cant stop and admit im addicted, the shaking ur talking about happened to me after 4-5 days of trying to stop smoking tobacco, i get nervous and aggressive
and am pissed of most of the time, and after i almost punched a guy in the tram, i started smoking again,
the point is you cant compare weed with cigs,
weed is dangerous in the way that if you smoke 24/7 youll be like a fucking plant, stoned all the time, confused, tripping, paranoid, not able to do basic stuff and think and respond straight, etc but you wont feel the physicial illness when you stop

also if you want to try some nice drugs, cocaine and mdma are the best i've tried so far

Same reason user thinks all fags are flamboyant sissies.

Makes the world easier to deal with.

Because instead of facing up to reality and trying to do something productive, they self medicate to try and escape reality.

took the words right outta my pipe

When simpletons collide, episode 1.

I hope Joe "cuck, not the father to his own kids" rogan get's murdered on stage some day. What a fucking faggot he is.

>not even a fucking minute in he smokes weed through a pipe and goes 100% DUDE WEED LMAO

This shit is hilarious OP.

They're both retarded.

Check out Mencia on Joey Diaz podcast, I have more respect for that pos than manlet faggot rogan. Atleast Mencia has a real education, a real skill. Cuck rogan admits he can't do anything than bullshit other people, he is a lazy asshole who should have been killed at birth.

Who the fuck would listen to such low energy shit?

Rogan was the triggered pussy. He kept asking and challenging Crowder on his stance despite Crowder saying numerous times he doesn't care either way and freaking out about it. MUH WEED.

I'm not addicted honest, I just need it...

All the people I know who use that shit habitually and have major issues with their lives. Whether it's a symptom or a cause I don't particularly care.

Just because you stop at some point does not mean you were not addicted. Whenever Weed is the subject the intellectual level of conversation goes to complete shit, wonder why?

"tumeric" he said..not "turmeric" Interesting. And Joe didn't notice because he's so broawesomely wise.

"Hurr durr weed cures cancer!"

--Bob Marley, before dying of cancer

Because it's difficult to have discussions with people when their entire ideology is based around propaganda.

It's hilarious how he likes to think of himself as open minded but the moment anyone even slightly hints that they're not 100% in support of cannabis he reels off 50 different articles all of which are probably bollox and shouts down his guest

So get some nicotine gum next time so you don't freak out. Quitting smoking is easy as shit these days.

I think concentrated pills full of pot sludge probably do cure some cancers.

That's not how it started.

>Crowder: Well, If I had to choose I probably wouldn't talk about weed.
>Crowder: But it totally causes cancer.

Crowder was being a passive aggressive little bitch.

>Joe: well, hold on, no it doesn't here are all the studies showing.
>Crowder: I HAD AN ARTICLE ON MY WEBSITE!!! IT'S NOT FAIR TO GANG UP ON ME!!!!!!!111 2v1 2v1 2v1 mid or feed LOLOLOL
>Joe: it's not 2v1, he's just pulling up scientific studies, you can tell him to pull something that you want.
>Crowder: NO! YOU COME ON MY SHOW AND I'LL GANG UP ON YOU!!!
>Crowder: I MISSED MY FLIGHT BECAUSE OF YOU!! I MISSED MUH FLIGHT.
>Joe: and that's my fault? Because? You don't know how to use a watch?

Yeah it's totally fair that someone has 50 different articles prepared for anyone that says anything negative about cannabis without even giving them the chance to read any of them

well then don't make up bullshit claims like 'marijuana leads to an increase in driving fatalities' without being able to back your bs up.

buying those chewing gums will be my last resort
ill try to stop cold turkey

People had the same stance with alcohol I don't think it's that ridiculous to believe that a mind altering drug might impair your ability to drive

Joe Rogan is a dumbass druggie, it's pathetic to see this old retard try to rationalize his addiction.

Cold turkey is a meme, you're only harming yourself and reducing your chances of quitting. Qutting aids exist for a reason.

alcohol. rogan started drinking at the beginning. it is a good lesson in alcohol induced belligerence. i listened to the whold damned thing. crowder kept his cool for three fucking hours, amazing. rogan was such a douche, all his supposed enlightenment out the window. he needs a refresher on mindfulness 101. i am surprised he posted it.

its recreation

why the hell you gotta be doing 'productive' things non stop?

doesn't every successful person in the world do drugs and drink like a fish?

Shouldnt they be doing something productive?

Well no, that wasn't Crowder's claim. Watch the video, I linked.

The claim was "In a state where weed was legalized (Colorado), there is an increase in driving accidents because of weed". And of course he didn't offer any evidence to support his claim, and when pressed further by Joe, he sperged out.

>mfw a weed junkie says driving while high is safe
Nigger I smoked weed in high school and there were plenty of times I was too fucked up to even change the television channel, if you get behind the wheel of a car in that state you deserve jail time, the punishment ought to be as severe as any other DUI, end of fucking discussion.

The infuriating thing is that stoners know they have been in a situation where they were at one point too high to drive yet they refuse to acknowledge it. If you are on the road and you aren't totally sober you ought to be thrown in jail, sorry, I don't care if you're fucked up on Tylenol-3s or weed, you're putting people's lives in danger for your own selfish junkie bullshit. If you are even one iota worse at driving while high, you shouldn't drive, because one iota is enough to cost someone their life on the road.

>mfw niggers in this thread defending their degenerate habit that they're totally not addicted to but can't seem to ever stop

What chemical in gambling is addictive?

this leaf gets it

>BRUH WEED ISN'T ADDICTIVE I CAN QUIT ANYTIME BRUH *smokes bowl*

WHERE IS MY JAMIE
I WANT MY FUCKING JAMIE RIGHT NOW
GIVE A GODDAMN JAMIE JOE, I DESERVE ONE.

kek you just agreed that its addictive.

Imagine how pathetic Rogan's life would be if he didn't get lucky and get the fear factor and ufc gigs. He'd be struggling to get by on his open mic level comedy.

Dopamine

The same reason alcohol is legal, and the same reason one would use alcohol.

I get the shakes and cold sweat too whenever I quit after a longer period of smoking at least half a gram daily.
I also have hunger but no appetite if that makes sense to you.

I've never done weed and have no urge to.

I feel the culture around it is toxic, and as a result hate it. It's obnoxious.

Crowder is alpha as fuck you

Joe Rogan just has no value. He's not intelligent, he's not a fighter, he's just an asshole who says things.

Fucking lol.. you think people who smoke weed are junkies? Does that go for coffee drinkers too? LMAO holy fuck leave your parents house for a little bit man you need to get outside and away from your computer for a little bit, you've gone full retard

His only value is as a gateway to people who say smarter things. Unfortunately most people are too lazy and stupid to follow up on this, probably because they took Joe's advice to smoke weed constantly.

Drug addict

Delta-9-THC

interesting but i cant relate, im usually a bit depressed after smoking for a long time and than stopping, its like getting used to being sober again and if you cant occupy ur mind with something productive depression rises really fast

>hunger but no appetite
hmm yeah i kinda understand you, that shit happens to me after quitting cigs

maybe its the tobacco if you roll it with weed?!

>gambling contains dopamine