Why does Sup Forums discourage women from working, wtf? I think that all this 1950's american propaganda shit...

Why does Sup Forums discourage women from working, wtf? I think that all this 1950's american propaganda shit, men must work hard and women should just cook , clean and give birth is what's preventing people from becoming rich. You could at least found a company together and work there together or something. Don't you wanna travel, have new experiences with your family etc.? Because it's quite impossible for 90% people if only one partner works.I personally hate lazy women who want men to do all the work, work is for humans, not only for men, deal with it.

Women stop working. Suddenly 50% more jobs.
You succesfully solved :
Unemployement.
Since there is less competition, salary goes up
"Whites have no children" problem
T need to bring millions of third world shit to you country.
The degeneracy problem.
And many more.

Women going to work was the first big mistake, quickly followers by women voting.

women should be free to work in jobs they enjoy, and should prioritize raising their families above all else. it is the best thing for womens happiness as well as the future of white children

>suddenly 50% more jobs
yeah, more jobs for men. but why would i give up my working place for some man if i was there first and have plans for future that I can only achieve if I work along with my bf. We need money, more money, like everyone else does, but I wanna do something good for me an my family, i don't care if it means some random stranger will lose opportunity to get my job.

Also, it's the governemnt that brings third world shit to europe, not women. voting is just an illusion that sheep can have control over someone bigger than them.
>the degeneracy problem
women working causes degeneracy? how? if a woman wants to be a whore, cheat, abort children etc. she will do it regardless of her working status

Women in the workforce lowers wages. The more people in the work force the more people have to compeete for jobs. This causes employers to lower wages because its an employers market (i.e. There are more employees than jobs.). Not to mention women in the work force lead to other problems like false rape claims, harassment claims, low moral among male employees who pick up their slack, Child care issues that cause huge sums of money, paternity leave, ect. Women should not be in the work force for most jobs.

I was wondering when someone was going to figure out a quick and easy way to solve the official unemployment figures.

Plus she gets a nice family that will love her and look after her in her old ugly years, unlike an old ugly wageskank, which will only have a pension plan that was stolen out from under her years ago and spend on coke and hookers.

The wageskank will be shoved into some government run nursing home where they will do everything in their power to make her die early. And Jose the illegal Mexican who they pay $3 to clean up after her? Well, he'll supplement his benefits with some good old fashioned rapin' And nobody will care, because what family she had? All dead.

because feminism is fucking cancer we need women to raise their fucking children not work for the fucking kikes but now that women work we can't raise a household on 1 paycheck

what's preventing people from becoming rich is the economy is so fucked, by liberals, that to simply afford to have one child both the mother and father need to be working

>Because it's quite impossible for 90% people if only one partner works.
It's not if wages double due to the halving of the workforce.

This.

do you know how hard it is in croatia? more than half of my country works for hardly 3500 kn which would be about $500. food is waaay more expensive than in USA, everything is expensive, our government consists of thieves and people keep voting for them. Unemployment is one of the biggest issues for both men and women. Tell me, how can someone find the will to even start a family or get married let alone have a child. Not every place on this earth is USA and you should know that.

I want kids, daycare has been shown to be heavily psychologically damaging and I don't want to send them to indoctrination centres known as schools. Also I don't like cooking or cleaning. Someone clearly has to stay at home to homeschool and take care of the kids, is it going to be the one that has feeding implements on their chest and would have to take a several month break from work due to pregnancy, or the one who can work without interruption (and is stronger and smarter, on average)?

Women have never stayed at home. It's a total meme. Entire human existence has had women doing something useful. The housewife came about when families could sustain themselves under a single income, and for a long time very few had that luxury. Housewives today should be making craft goods and selling it on etsy, or running dance classes in the evening. Something creative. I guess those type of women are exceptionally rare these days. It's not fair.

>food is waaay more expensive than in USA
Impossible.
>Tell me, how can someone find the will to even start a family or get married let alone have a child.
Well, mate, guess what? You need to work hard. And if you're a nationalist, you've got to do something about the shitty political situation you're in. Or else your country is never going to progress.

Idk man I'm not some genius that has the answer to every problem

This, for a good part.

I think women can work to get out of the house and not go crazy. But her full time job should be being a great mother

Women are nation wreckers if not kept on a tight leash, something that even the mudslimes are right about

Double the workforce, half the wage. Economics, brah

>Also, it's the governemnt that brings third world shit to europe, not women.

Golly gee it's just a coincidence that women overwhelmingly vote left then I guess . Born nation wreckers.

1. /pol is not one person shit is basic knowledge.
2. Ask why Women know hate mothers to a ridiculous degree of orthodoxy?
3. Why is being a slave to an employer better and not challenged by feminists?

>Because it's quite impossible for 90% people if only one partner works.

what? no. the world was at its peak when only men worked. this is due to inflation
>work is for humans, not only for men, deal with it.
yes but there are big problems that come with it.
one reason is that woman are not productive as men.
other reason that they are not good leaders or inventors. third reason is that they demand equal pay for the job that they do.
fourth being that woman only want equality for certain types of jobs like IT. this is why they harp on fortune 500 all the time. they don't want to install telephone poles or build bridges.
also woman are a big voting block and because of that western countries are flooded with male immigrants skewing completely the gender ratio which leads to more suicide unemployment and death.

i bet that if america wanted to import half a million japanese woman then all white woman would go apeshit about it.
female choice is not good, at least in the longterm

Somehow, we managed to keep women taking care of their own children back when we hunted mammoths. I'm sure we can figure it out now.

fpbp as always

women literally ruin everything

The argument isn't for one woman to not work as your wife, it's that women flooding the job market dropped the price of workers, and promoting a situation where business are in power for pricing and workers are left to work for scraps. The poor go in debt to the system by student loans or a constant drain through endless taxes.

Meanwhile, women have an inferiority complex and must prove themselves to be man's equal, and men have a tradition of being the breadwinner. (This comes out in what women look for in men: money, stability or when that isn't available, fun and they'll make the money on their own). Men on the other hand look for beauty and a girl that isn't crazy.

But since both parties are driven by money that isn't readily available, a huge materialistic need is driven into the culture of today and things like honor, love, family, time, and tradition fall away. People become entitled so they don't lose when they're losing, and callous when they're winning, and everyone wastes their lives chasing the dollar while the things that make us human are forgotten.

I guess none of that matters when your work is your family, and the state is your guardian, but you will lose human love. The recognition for your successes will be from someone who will give you more to do and continue to drive a stake through your relationships. That's my problem with women working.

Right? Op is a faggot
Buy guns

croats are cucks mostly, we will never do something about it, we still argue about commies and ustase on daily basis
do you know that your vote doesn't count? the outcome of every election is already scripted, your vote means nothing. even if they voted right, left would win so NWO can progress
being a slave to an employer is bad but the only way we can achieve something before saving enough money to found our own company

Because they weren't designed for this and you know it.

...s-sounds like my country WTF!? You sure you don't live here!?

Then do what they did when they couldn't even pretend to vote. Time to start shooting people.

It's not just bad it is complicit in making slavery possible again and degrading society to be at the mercy of tyrants. While at the same time leaving men women, children at the mercy of slave masters. Womens dreams and aspirations any sane person has no problem with are being taken advantage of to the detriment of all of the society and will bring back sectarian violence from the dark ages surprisingly quickly if a solution and a reverence for child rearing is not found asap.

>fantasizing about old lady rape
Someone's got some mommy issues

Politically incorrect. Gtf you fuck libtard

>letting a creature who is ruled by the lunar cycle be in charge of something.

Nope

It really is that simple. Fuck the human race is doomed.

Because most people here can't get laid even if their life depended on it so they need to rationalize their inevitable eviction from the gene pool.

A woman wanting to work in and of itself isnt an issue, its that being career driven often isnt convenient for raising kids and since shitskins are much more traditional in their approach their women are at shitting out 10 babies per household in our countries while our own white women are holding off family planning until they are in their mid/late 30s and instead working and paying taxes to raise those 10 Mohammeds that the invader shat out. .

it's all same shit i guess
look, i am the first one against slavery and master-slave relationships we have in work places around the world BUT i realized i have to adapt to this brutal capitalism in order to survive. We created this system and noone is willing to fight against it sadly, but my time is coming, time to succeed in life, found a company, start a family etc. but i need starting capital for this and how should i get it without slaving for someone first?
libtard? nah, i just wanna be rich and enjoy life. i don't care about your ideologies

yeah but this planet suffers from overpopulation, i think the problem is not in white people having less kids, it's about third world shit that breed like crazy, we should focus on eradicating this problem. Who would want 10 kids anyway wtf, 7 billion people are here

That's just it and it's beautiful. Since the next generation will not be competent enough through attrition and all other sorts of statistics (for the sake of expedience and /pol's infinite wisdom) what you may make will quickly go poof. The Two will always be more powerful than the one and we keep letting those in power steal that by making us less and less well-balanced people.

>>the degeneracy problem
>women working causes degeneracy? how? if a woman wants to be a whore, cheat, abort children etc. she will do it regardless of her working status
Sure, but than she cant suport herself and kids cuz no job and no gibs, thus she will think twice about spreading legs to wrong people. While at the same time shamed for being 30+ without husband. That keeps other biches thinking.

Guess what I'm saying is there is an interest in not letting you build a family dynasty like those who are taking advantage of the system. Strong women make strong populace. God speed user.

(((They))) don't want intelligent women having families and raising children because it will make big government pointless.

So they trick the high IQ women into not reproducing and bribe low IQ degenerates with welfare to make babies that can easily controlled.

all hope for france is not lost. excellent post, my dude.

Literally the only people who fall for MUH OVERPOPULATION are whites
We seriously need to create a virus that targets niggers and Pajeets

Can confirm. Gypsies breed like rats and thez poo where they eat...

Women can do whatever they want but they should be encouraged to focus on becoming good mothers and wives because that's what they're good at and that's what will most likely give them the highest satisfaction out of life.

Sad but more and more apparent. If leaders actually solved problems they would be out of a job. Pimping the poor & war is big business.

The human race, pic related.

Women entering the market effectively doubled the competition on the job market. When you have too much supply, demand diminishes and value decreases. More available workers means wages decrease.

There's nothing wrong with that except workers are paid less for the same work and unemployment goes up. A family needs two incomes to raise one child.

This also means that a lot of women will forego raising families in favour of work, nothing wrong with that except that it lowers fertility rate significantly.

Nothing wrong with that except that there will be less future taxpayers to support the ageing population in the future.

Less children to maintain the social status quo creates a large demand for new citizens. The cheapest way to get new citizens is to import people who are of working age. It's a bonus if they are cultural prone to having lots of babies. although a huge spike in poor immigrants and their large number of children creates strain on welfare (which was put into law after women gained the right to vote)

In the end you have pressure to take care of the ageing population on one end and the new poorer citizens and their children on the other. Who pays for this? You and I; the people who are not old enough to enjoy the benefits of the new immigrants but not young enough to enjoy the benefits that a larger population will bring.

All of this could have been prevented if women kept making 2.1 babies on average each, was that too much to ask?

I propose we feed the boomers to the migrants... problem solved.

Pretty much, they inherited healthy nations but squandered them in favour of their egos. If they had just had 2.1 children each instead of as low as 1.2 then everything would be alright.

Sure, women should be able to work
However, atleast here in bosnia, I'm not sure how similar it is in your countries, working women will usually spend most of their sallary on themselves, and the man is the one who keeps the household running by paying for food, the bills, the kids edication etc.
This is the case even when the man/woman are earning similar ammounts of money

And if you dont want to raise monkeys, you need to pay some other woman to make sure they have a cooked home meal every day, that the house is neat and tidy, that the kids are taken out to play and menaged troughout the workday.

Im okay with a that being a thing, but not in my household
I want the woman i marry to be able to devote as much of her time as possible to the family, this does include cooking cleaning and staying at home.
If she can work from home or part time, that is okay too, but the children should be the number 1 priority if you are getting into marriage.

If I wasnt expected to have an outstanding career, being a man, and if women knew how to not just spend all their money on themselves, i wouldnt mind being a stay at home dad doing that shit instead, while the woman goes out to be a bread winner. This isnt the case though, and it wont be any time soon, so sorry ladies but if you want marriage and kids and a husband that is richer than you, you cant possibly expect to devote your life to pursuing a career.

This is exactly why sucessful women are usually single
And why there are less suvessful women in the first place.

Mfw blue-collar retail worker
Mfw girlfriend 8 gears younger than me attends most prestigious law college in the country
Mfw she already has a job offer from a law firm in her chosen field
Mfe she wants a bunch of kids but also a career

Guess I'm gonna be stay-at-home dad

NEET here. It's astonishing how many people ignore the stagnation of wages relative to productivity since the early 1970's yet still shit on NEETS like me for opting out of a crooked system. I believe I chose the lesser of two evils, and who knows, one of my hobbies like programming may turn into a fulfilling job outside the west one day.

I'd be okay with only women working. Housework and raising kids is easy as fuck, I'd love to be a househusband.

>woman only want equality for certain types of jobs like IT. this is why they harp on fortune 500 all the time. they don't want to install telephone poles or build bridges
This. I wonder how much compensation women would demand to do dirty jobs if only women were allowed to work.

>i bet that if america wanted to import half a million japanese woman then all white woman would go apeshit about it
This might be what ends up happening with a North Korean refugee crisis. I hope the effects are well documented.

I don't give my support or non-support for women working.

I just know what the natural order is.

>pic related

Just let her work part time man, or things don't end well.

Housing does play a big role in the "starting a family unit" system. I agree that the prospects of procuring a house are shit now compared to the last couple generations.

I wonder is we'll see a return to pre industrial revolution protocols where an entire family line lives in one household.

>Why does Sup Forums discourage women from working, wtf?

Because we cannot dream of getting laid except by our economic inferiors.

TBF that's more caused because wages have been stagnant for 30+ years when matched to inflation.

That's more a result of massive hits to organized labor, automation, and the death of manufacturing than women in the workforce. (And before someone gets pissy about unions and muh freedumbs, statistics show organized labor ushered in massive wage growth and economic freedom for the middle class, and I'm not claiming that union-busting is the only thing ruining the american job market)

Shouldn't have sided with (((USA))) and mudslimes during the 90s. Burn the coal, pay the toll.