twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/861397813439025152
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOOOOOOOOO

>Texas already suing Austin for breaking the new Sanctuary City ban law

Drumpf.

liveleak.com/view?i=c6b_1494277529

How do you rationalize Trump dropping all his responsibilities on his unelected Jewish son-in-law while hes goes off golfing and shilling at Mar a Lago?

Awoo

maybe now Texas can get control of all the niggers and spics shitting up the state and it'll be a decent place to live again

It's what France would have wanted.

>Be CNN
>Be forced to be the butt of every media joke by the POTUS for the next 8 years because you backed the wrong horse, and you were the loudest about it

youtube.com/watch?v=zBxKMsLP908

Pls respond

Any big news the last couple of days?

France is dead, the weak will die by the hands of the strong. The world will move on

Not really

William Shatner browses Sup Forums and /x/. That's about all

Proofs?

Can Arizona be saved from going Democrat?

twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/861397813439025152

>Trump's overseas trip is to show resolve to the US's allies
>Italy
>Israel
>Vatican City
>Saudi Arabia

Probably here too. He's been a long time conservative I believe

I just caught a glimpse of Adam Schiff on MSNBC. Four months into a Trump presidency and he's already going gray. JUST!

>deportations
>less migration from Mexico
>ICE will be breathing down the necks of polling places this time around
>economic boom under Trump
>AZ felt the full assault of Obummercare

Yeah no Blue AZ is a meme unless California's move there in bulk at a much higher rate than they already are

that he "admits" to

I'm pretty sure that has to do with all the major religions in the us: Vatican city for christians, Israel for jews, and Saudi Arabia for muslims. No idea what's with Italy, tho

>banging an asian girl
>self hate

yeah maybe if he makes a halfling kid with it, but as long as he's just fuckin i see nothing wrong with that.

>he's never fucked a cute asian girl and cummed in her mouth

sucks2bu desu

The Vatican is there. He can pass by.

Happy Victory Day to Russia. And thanks for hacking our election.

It's a Sicilian thing

Does Arizona have strict ID laws?

And is ICE really allowed to patrol polling places?

meant for

If Trump keeps his promise and deports millions of spics and builds a well, yes. Even better if he is able to overhaul legal immigration and remove birthright citizenship.

As the current demographics stand, the South is getting bluer while the Rust Belt/Midwest is getting redder. Losing a bigger state like Florida, Georgia or Texas would hurt a lot more than Arizona, but I still don't want to see it go the way of Nevada, Colorado and New Mexico

>major religions
>2% and 1% of the population, respectively.

Yeah nah, sandpeople can fuck off. Even with Obama doing his best to flood us with Muslims for 8 years, they're still insignificant especially when compared to some Western European countries

Any data available on current ICE deportations? How many do you suppose have been deported so far?

Drumpf is a Gorka puppet.

not enough

Best captain by a long shot

This. No more islamaphobia. Islam dindu nuffin.

>Drumpf is a Drumpf puppet.
When are they going to say that?

I still can't believe the western euro nations just let themselves get conquered like that. There will be a genocide, if not now, then a few decades from now, and if it won't be a genocide of muslims, it will be a genocide of white people. It will make the supposed holocaust look like a joke, I mean, there must be over 6 million muslims in europe right now as it is, that would already be more dead if we were to kill them all than all of the jews, and that's with the inflated 60 gorrilion number

Prumpf is a Bundo puppet.

Never. They continue to believe Trump is unable to make his own decisions and therefore is always a puppet of some shadowy mastermind. Still waiting on them to call Sup Forums the puppetmasters

Pmurt is a Sessions puppet tho

wtf i love Hungary now

But for real, the more influence that guys like Bannon, Gorka, Sessions and Miller have (as opposed to Ivanka, Kushner, McMaster), the better

wtf i love Pmurt now

I recall that they made some dumb Trek Against Trump facebook page with a big list of cast and crew showing they are anti-Trump, but Shatner refused to join them

Glenk is a puppet of Trudeau

Italy No!

But really, now I get why Malta is in such a bad mood about this while immigration thing: they're just unlucky to be right at the halfway and whatever Italy can prevent from reaching Europe gets stranded there.

FACT: Crunk is a puppet of Dutuerte

IMMIGRATION CONTROL
>IMMIGRATION CONTROL
IMMIGRATION CONTROL
>IMMIGRATION CONTROL
IMMIGRATION CONTROL
>IMMIGRATION CONTROL
IMMIGRATION CONTROL
>IMMIGRATION CONTROL
IMMIGRATION CONTROL
>IMMIGRATION CONTROL
IMMIGRATION CONTROL
>IMMIGRATION CONTROL

Horysheet she looks like the woman in that AFWM comic

Which begs the question: who the fuck cares if actors are against Trump? Especially Star Trek actors.

>OMG, looks like Drumpf just got BTFO by Warf!

I guess that's why Trump's visiting Italy

to personally give them a high five

>France signed up to be literally and metaphorically raped

well they got what they wanted, and now because of this, terrorists attacks WILL be swept under the rug. Normalizing the end of the white race... thanks frenchie

What's the country?

BEEGU WAITO DIKKU

Was that the Christian governor in Indonesia?

Is the hearing on the Travel Ban continuing today?

I think the election already proved nobody gives a fuck what celebrities think about politics

Indonesia
yes

Italy has got nothing on Greece tho. Th former passively watch then drown, while the later ...

I mourn the 33% who voted Le Pen
But piss on the rest of the country that sold their sovereignty away

Sweden never gave a fight, but france did, which makes this a rape, not voluntary happy sex that sweden is having

Germany is next, altho germans just don't care, from what I hear. UK seems to be doing the sensible thing and cutting themselves off the source of the infection, while not doing much about the actual problem. It will be a long fight to the end, but let's be honest, it was always going to be a weak nation like france or sweden who would be the first to fall. At the very least, this is going to give the other nations around it a little wake up call

Seriously, why does anyone concern themselves with the opinions of people who make millions dressing up and playing pretend?

I can't believe how powerless they are because they don't have guns.

They can never rise up or defend themselves.

Must be hell being a serf.

And Pence called this moderate Islam.

We're fucking doomed.

Who else here...?

Would you vote for Gronk and/or Tim Bradley?

Ask the Catholics :^)

Not an one time thing either. Greece just bought themselves a pardon for te debt. God speed our Hellenic brothers

I prefer #JebHead or #GuacaStocka

>Why would anybody care what some actor has to say?

well you gotta admit, Their culture is very strong.

Imagine if we could lock people up who are "blame America first" kind of people. We wouldn't have nearly as many commies trying to destroy everything internally.

Reposting from last thread:
So where are these net neutrality raids coming from? We're obviously under attack, but is this Reddit, something like CTR? It's pathetic when these people try to blend in.

Boy guys, that faggot kike nigger John Oliver may be a homo, but he may actually have a point.

>He wants to get cucked by comcast

Well, on the one hand John Oliver is a faggot and I hate regulation, but we need to protect what's ours, guys!

etc etc.

What is the fucking point in our EU countries having navies if they don't protect our borders? They should be shelling/torpedoing every single migrant plague ship that comes near.

Is Greece the new hotness?

The people voting for Macron had help

it's just John Oliver spamming and samefagging

Plenty of people think they know what they're talking about, but they don't. It's not always some big raid going on, sometimes, it's just some morons who think they're spreading the gospel or something

I'm surprised we still have D&C shills and TRS boys dropping tactical blackpills, it's been what, 2 months now?

Most pictures of her look terrible.

But that picture is breddy gewd

Finished NC and VA (VA cities usually not included, since the blank map is shit).

INB4 THEY MAKE WENDY A STRONG BLACK GIRL WITH DREADS

he was #MyFirst

If they fail at blending in, I'd assume Reddit.

Yeah, they really captured Theresa May's best angle.

but they'll at least kill all the jews this time right?

When did the US stop throwing people from helis? We need to bring that back.

'sup anons. This is the story of my work in the White House. It’s not so much a story of redpilling and deporting Mexicans like I'd hoped it would be, but I don’t regret for a minute what I experienced instead. First, a little background.

I graduated law school in the spring of 2016, and being an open Trump supporter, it was fucking hard. Even the conservatives distanced themselves from me, and a few days after I graduated, my employer-to-be, a white-shoe securities firm in NYC, rescinded their offer. The circumstances, honestly, made it clear that some professor decided to shit on me, but I knew there wasn’t anything I could do without tainting my name even further in the market. So, I did the sensible thing and went to work for the Trump campaign after taking the New York bar. I kept my head down and worked hard, and apparently somebody liked me, because I got tapped to join the transition team shortly after the win, and I later moved on to the White House.

What really changed things was Kellyanne Conway. She’d had a big role from the start, though it had waxed and waned in November as we figured everything out. But later in the month, and especially into December, she began to stake out her claim. She was ferocious. She annexed me, along with most of the guys I worked with, so fast you’d think we were the Sudetenland. She needed staff, and we were mostly fucking around, so she started giving us jobs. Before I knew it, we were hers.

So this is where the story really begins. It’s early February and the first EO got blocked by the 9th Circuit. I'd mostly been doing research for Kellyanne Conway, which amounted to a lot of memos. Anyway, I was going to drop some work off in her office on a Friday. I knocked, went in, and there she was, wine glass in hand, dressed impeccably. Apparently she’d just done a press conference. This was her usual routine after that. She was muttering about August Flentje and Pierce v. Society of Sisters.

I used to be a big TRS fan but it's been unlistenable since the Syria strike. It's been what, two months and they still won't stop crying about how Trump is still going to invade Syria and still hasn't deported every spic in the US just by snapping his fingers. Shit like this takes time

This kind of stuff scares the crap out of me. This is straight out of 1984. If this garbage gains any momentum, then the only solution down the line will be exterminating large groups of people, both the provocateurs behind it, and the mindless zombie drones spreading it. This is not the situation you want to be in, we have to start normalizing treatments for mentally ill people again, and the situation will solve itself in time

>tfw pink county

Trump pls hurry

Considering it's Jews that put them there, I never got what the end game for all this Muslim immigration was supposed to be. I know it's ultimately leading to the extermination of whites, but did Jews just not think this through to its logical conclusion for places like New York and Miami where a bunch of their own are?

I know everything there is about politics nigger